KHP Updates...

This is where updates from our community producers are posted. Bluestone's Silk Videos is just one of about 20 producers who advertise regularly on FF!

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

knifeinhand
What is your main fetish?: Video Production
Why do you want to join this forum?: Promote Videos
Referral: The owner, Blue. Hi Blue.

Re: KHP Updates...

Post by knifeinhand »

I have some customs coming up with Nicole but have room for more if any one is looking to have her do something for you! Get in touch with me with your simple custom idea and have it done for as little as $100!
knifeinhand

Post by knifeinhand »

Okay, after a nice break, I'm back at it hard with some really amazing new videos! Me and Nicole put together some really wild new ideas for videos! Here is the first one. I also have a new second camera and it has helped tremendously! I can get shots with it I could never get before. It worked oh so good in the car! I did a couple of things there. So I'm back at it and you are going to see more great videos coming your way. Here is just the first one! It's called The Nicole Twins Murdered though one sister is named Nicole and the other Tricia. Enjoy!
Attachments
the_nicole_twins_murdered_preview.jpg
the_nicole_twins_murdered_preview.jpg (220.95 KiB) Viewed 9267 times
knifeinhand

Post by knifeinhand »

Here's what I have coming next! Nicole is an undercover cop on stake out. This one and the one now showing both feature stabs to the pussy so you don't want to miss them! In this one she is stabbed all over including twice in the pussy! Will be showing on Nicheclips soon!
Attachments
under_cover_cop_butchered_nicole_preview.jpg
under_cover_cop_butchered_nicole_preview.jpg (283.96 KiB) Viewed 9215 times
knifeinhand

Post by knifeinhand »

Nicole as the undercover cop pussy stabbed is now showing!
knifeinhand

Post by knifeinhand »

Now posted is Nicole shot thru the back! She writhes and moan and arches in pain for several minutes and dies with eyes open! And in total nude! Pick it up at Nicheclips now!
Attachments
nicole_back_shot_nude1_preview.jpg
nicole_back_shot_nude1_preview.jpg (252.28 KiB) Viewed 9075 times
knifeinhand

Post by knifeinhand »

Some time back, some one sent me bayonet spears that I could use to make a spear. I just designed and made that. I have one more part coming in for it but will be using it with Vanessa when she comes in. It's going to be a pretty cool weapon! I'll post pics when it's done.
knifeinhand

Post by knifeinhand »

Now showing on Nicheclips!
Attachments
hari_kari_nicole_preview.jpg
hari_kari_nicole_preview.jpg (179.36 KiB) Viewed 8839 times
knifeinhand

Post by knifeinhand »

Now showing! The most wicked fetish death video ever made! Dad fucks his daughter, she confesses to killing mom and we see it. Dad stabs her to death and many stabbings and knife pull outs are slow enough to see it looks so real! No where are you going to find something like this! It's been a long time waiting and it is Dorothy's last video! Get it now at Nicheclips!

I really hope you all will try to buy my clips this month. Because I couldn't get a model in before I did, I wasn't able to get videos posted until late this month and my sells for the month are really down. I need to make a certain amount each month to keep going. So if there are videos of mine you want, please buy it now if you can! It will insure I can keep producing! Thanks you!
Attachments
the_fucked_up_family_preview.jpg
the_fucked_up_family_preview.jpg (212.42 KiB) Viewed 8790 times
knifeinhand

Post by knifeinhand »

Showing now is Nicole impaled with rebar by a crazed killer!
Attachments
crazy_rebar_impale_nicole_preview.jpg
crazy_rebar_impale_nicole_preview.jpg (178.19 KiB) Viewed 8573 times
knifeinhand

Post by knifeinhand »

Coming soon is a video about 4 hot girls who get killed one by one and in a very brutal way! One gets a rapier sword all the way up her pussy! One is hung and stabbed at the same time!
Attachments
4 girls.gif
4 girls.gif (3.59 MiB) Viewed 8530 times
knifeinhand

Post by knifeinhand »

Stay tuned! 4 Girls Murdered is coming tonight! Witness as they are murdered one by one. First they each are sexually molested to the pleasure of the killer and then they are brutally murdered. Two by knife, one by sword and it includes running the sword all the way up her pussy like that video I did years ago with Britton and ran the pool cue all the way up in her! And one gets garroted and then stabbed to death and it's a most vicious stabbing. Her sexy legs are splattered with her own blood! Each are taken down from the rack and carried off!

Expect to see it posted this evening! About 3 hours from the time of the posting of this.
knifeinhand

Post by knifeinhand »

Now showing on Nicheclips! Here are the preview pics for the new 4 girls murdered video!

4 girls have been captured and are in a room cuffed. One by one, a mad killer takes one of them and locks her to the rack so he can take his time first fondling and molesting them and then killing them. They are killed in the following ways.

1. She is stabbed a number of times in and around the belly and then when he's ready for her to die, he stabs her in the heart. He twist it in her heart and watches her die. He then takes her down and carries her away.

2. This girl wants to have sex with him and offers to do what ever he wants as long as he won't kill her. He agrees and walks away. When he comes back, he has a rapier sword. The misunderstood what was going to happen. He is going to put something long and hard up her pussy but it isn't going to be his cock. He pushes the sword up in her part way and blood runs out of her pussy on to the blade. He twist it around and she bleeds more. Then he shoves it all the way up. It must be up to her neck by this point! He pulls it out and then sticks it all the way in her belly. Then pulls it out and stabs it in her heart. After she dies, he carries her off and grabs another girl.

3. Having seen two others dies horrible deaths, she is very scared and doesn't want to die but he comes back with the knife he used on the first girl. He tells her that he is going to be her last boyfriend as he sexually molest her hot body. Then he repeatedly stabs her deep and hard in the belly. After several stabs, he dies and he carries her away.

4. This girl talked a lot of shit to him as he killed the others so he locks her in and then he puts a noose around her neck and then ties off the other end so that it is tight around her neck and choking her. As she is choking, he stabs her multiple times in the belly and as she sinks down, the noose gets tighter. And he is stabbing her so many times and so viciously, her blood is splattering all over her legs. Eventually she dies and is taken down and carried off.

As usual, the kills are spectacular especially the sword up the pussy. You see it as it goes up in her. I used my best visual effects work to do this and as usual, deliver the right amount of blood as the stabbing starts. Over 19 minutes of hot killing! You're not going to want to miss this beauty!
Attachments
4_girls_murdered_preview.jpg
4_girls_murdered_preview.jpg (161.02 KiB) Viewed 8378 times
4_girls_murdered_image2.jpg
4_girls_murdered_image2.jpg (82.27 KiB) Viewed 8379 times