KHP Updates...

This is where updates from our community producers are posted. Bluestone's Silk Videos is just one of about 20 producers who advertise regularly on FF!

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

snake556
What is your main fetish?: Fun
Why do you want to join this forum?: I love see famme fatalities
Referral: cnb

Re: KHP Updates...

Post by snake556 »

Ok !
I'm waiting good video you made it like i want to buy it and you know my taste (Shooting -shot breast - naked - stocking one piece per foot - silencer gun - brunette girls - spy girl or strip dancer) ;-)
rollerboy619
What is your main fetish?: putting bullets in the bellies of hot women
Why do you want to join this forum?: to share my fetish with people who have similar fetishes and have a good time.
Referral: the internet of course.

Post by rollerboy619 »

glad to see these veteran actresses (Tracy and Nicole) still in action and still incredibly hot! Looking forward to more works with Tracy. Let me also see if I can work up a script for a custom with her.
Raise up that top so I can put a slug.
knifeinhand
What is your main fetish?: Video Production
Why do you want to join this forum?: Promote Videos
Referral: The owner, Blue. Hi Blue.

Post by knifeinhand »

Unfortunately snake, I'm only producing for customs so unless some one orders one like that, it won't get made. There is absolutely no money in making videos and trying to target the likes of various people.

Rollerboy, I do have Tracy coming back in July 22nd. I would be happy to set up a custom shoot with her for you. Email me if you want to look into it.

Paul
Reidden
What is your main fetish?: stabbing
Why do you want to join this forum?: extreme board.com
Referral: my friend

Post by Reidden »

knifeinhand wrote:Unfortunately snake, I'm only producing for customs so unless some one orders one like that, it won't get made. There is absolutely no money in making videos and trying to target the likes of various people.

Rollerboy, I do have Tracy coming back in July 22nd. I would be happy to set up a custom shoot with her for you. Email me if you want to look into it.

Paul
I have one question. Where are videos from clearpicturemedia.net?
knifeinhand

Post by knifeinhand »

Gone. Some one out there decided I don't deserve to have a website like every one else has so they reported me to the credit card. I have a good idea who. So you will have to now buy them all at Nicheclips.
knifeinhand

Post by knifeinhand »

Sorry but website is gone forever. I'm not even going to try that again when I've got so many haters who just love to do shit to KHP for whatever reason. Can't blame pirate sites for that. Just the haters. They will be the reason KHP disappears again if and when I do. I can make more money at McD's. I was so excited to come back and try bigger and better things. Oh well....
knifeinhand

Post by knifeinhand »

Here is a new video with Dorothy and Tracy Lixx. I know I said none would be released here but forgot about this one. So this is the one you get to see. Hope you enjoy! Get it at Nicheclips!
Attachments
Les Massacre1_preview.jpg
Les Massacre1_preview.jpg (169.27 KiB) Viewed 10823 times
knifeinhand

Post by knifeinhand »

Here is a new girl coming in who wants to do custom work and she's open to most anything. You want to make something hotter, pour some Coraline on it!
Attachments
Coraline03.jpg
Coraline03.jpg (22.07 KiB) Viewed 10462 times
knifeinhand

Post by knifeinhand »

If you use Coraline in a custom, you can get it as low as $250 and that includes topless! Needs to be a some what simple scenario and a limit on the number of effects that are involved.
knifeinhand

Post by knifeinhand »

It seems Coraline went up in smoke! She is no longer available. I do have others I will try to provide pics of soon.
ali_cdb

Post by ali_cdb »

Do you happen to have a breakdown of how much it would cost for different requests? :)
knifeinhand

Post by knifeinhand »

It's determined on a case by case basis. It will depend on factors like what you want done, how much of it and who is used to film it. I can't give a rate with no details at all.
smudger

Post by smudger »

knifeinhand wrote:It seems Coraline went up in smoke! She is no longer available. I do have others I will try to provide pics of soon.
You don't have a video of her going up in smoke by any chance? Should sell well :lol2:
knifeinhand

Post by knifeinhand »

Oh how I wish I did! It would be great!
knifeinhand

Post by knifeinhand »

You've probably noticed I haven't put out much stuff lately. It's not because I'm not producing. Because of the extremely slow sells in the fetish stores, I've made a turn in how I'm going to proceed. I am now producing short films that will be submitted to Netflix for release. I've got a number of them so far and more getting ready to be produced. I've even got a pretty hot some what famous Playboy model who is going to be in some of our work. Once this happens, you'll be directed where to see them. And you will get to see them for just paying the membership to Netflix or where ever they show.

To keep me going, I'm putting up a gofundme page to collect some help for improving the studio. First main project is to make it heat resistant. We turn off the a/c while filming and it builds up heat pretty fast when you do that. So if you can help, even a little, it is much appreciated. These films that will be coming down the pipe are as sexy and violent as anything we have done but with a lot of upgrades. All of which has been made possible by one particular fan who has been in our group a long time. I'll get him introduce himself if he wants any one to know. Otherwise he will remain anonymous. Much thanks for all the help and support!

https://www.gofundme.com/mcxa5-studio-renovations