KHP Updates...

This is where updates from our community producers are posted. Bluestone's Silk Videos is just one of about 20 producers who advertise regularly on FF!

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

xj900uk
What is your main fetish?: Death fetish especially drowning
Why do you want to join this forum?: So I can chat to people about simulated and depicted death scenes in movies
Referral: Heard about it from a fellow contact

Re: KHP Updates...

Post by xj900uk »

hi thereknife in haddnd. just beene readdidng your remeila.
pllese excuse typing not easy as not v vvyer well.

cannn you pleeease make movvies which concncet rate on sexy death fetishhh and not stuff witth loads off pointless xxx=necro expliiicit esx? IMO moviesss can bee exztremeley sexy and press allthe right buttons iff done correctly tihwout all the xxx sex stuffww hich seememes a compllelety different fetishs
knifeinhand
What is your main fetish?: Video Production
Why do you want to join this forum?: Promote Videos
Referral: The owner, Blue. Hi Blue.

Post by knifeinhand »

If any one knows this guy personally, you might want to check on him.
knifeinhand

Post by knifeinhand »

I appreciate the generous donations so far for helping to improve the studio we are filming in. As mentioned, we are now filming shorts that we plan to submit to Netflix and the like. Once there, we will let you know and you can then see all our work for the little cost of having their service.

The studio is getting really hot this time of year and I'm working first to paint it with radiant barrier additive. I've done part of it but need help to get the rest of it done. It will keep it much cooler and allow us to do a lot of work in there. I know the girls will greatly appreciate that!

https://www.gofundme.com/mcxa5-studio-renovations
knifeinhand

Post by knifeinhand »

Thought I would go more into detail about this work being done on the studio.

The studio itself is 25' feet wide and it's 40' feet long. It curves up to the peak which is about 18' feet from the ground. It is made out of galvanized steel and was put together in sections.

Because it is made of steel, it does heat up a lot. There is a 25,000 btu a/c that is installed in the front wall that does a good job of keeping it cool. The only problem is, we have to shut it off when we film. As soon as you turn it off, you can feel the heat from above and it starts to heat up in the place pretty quickly.

The paint additive I am using is called radiant barrier. It is the same type used for satellites and the space shuttle. Direct sun outside the Earth's atmosphere would cause those to super heat and burn up the internal hardware and people. This paint additive reflects the heat away so the metal does not heat up. Once the building is done, the heat will no longer build up inside and so turning off the a/c will not result in a huge temperature change.

The last time we shot out there in this heat, we had to take several breaks to leave the a/c on so that it would cool it back down. That really takes a hit on productivity. So this is going to help us to be able to film longer with less stops and get considerable more work done. The more we can get done in a day, the cheaper I can do customs for.

Also heat has a way of making people tired faster so they want to quit sooner. This is especially important when we do an outdoor shoot. We need to get back to a place that is cool and stays cool.

Because this is galvanized steel, it requires a paint that will stick to the metal. I buy what's called, The Gripper. It cost about $110 for 5 gallons. The radiant barrier additive cost $60 per bag that is for 5 gallons. I bought one 5 gallon of paint and one bag of additive and did part of the studio. I estimate that I will need 3 more 5 gallon buckets of paint and 3 more bags of additive. This comes to a little over $500.

Over the last couple of months, all effort and money has been spent on shooting several new scenes for our group of films to be released. And we have much more coming! Because of doing things this way, I have been able to line up a good number of great women to act in our films. Two of which are semi well knows. One was in a large number of swim suit magazines, playboy and a number of films. Another has done parts in several parts in the more popular TV series and she is just gorgeous!

This just seems to be the route for us to go. It doesn't matter how much talent I have when it seems that a growing number of girls refuse to do anything that has to do with fetish films. We all know that what is now showing on streaming sites like Netflix is as crazy as anything any of us have filmed. But it's Netflix and not a fetish site. So I'm going this route because it opens the door to a great deal of more opportunity on who we can hire and you can go see for a lot less than I can sell this for to you directly.

In this work, I've had to make several different changes to keep heading in the right direction. This is just the next step and with any luck, should work out well for you and me! Since I am asking for some help on the studio, I wanted you to know the specific info on what the money is needed for and what it will go to. Thanks for your time!
knifeinhand

Post by knifeinhand »

Just got a video I've been looking for from a good supporter of KHP so that now I can make the original video available to you! It's the full resolution and is a great shooting with silencer video with Kamryn. He makes her undress completely and then kills her. Oh so tragic and sexy!
Attachments
the_job_kamryn_preview.jpg
the_job_kamryn_preview.jpg (144.94 KiB) Viewed 10116 times
knifeinhand

Post by knifeinhand »

Also now showing on Nicheclips is this gem some one helped me to get back! Kamryn as the Arms Dealer! Instead of cash, he pays her with bullets! Two new additions to the classic KHP list you don't want to miss out on! The Job and The Arms Dealer!
Attachments
the_arms_dealer_preview.jpg
the_arms_dealer_preview.jpg (373.03 KiB) Viewed 10013 times
Marakh
What is your main fetish?: Mostly shooting / stabbing scenarios and beautiful women.
Why do you want to join this forum?: It is relevant to my interests.
Referral: Through Bluesilk studios.

Post by Marakh »

That looks like my kind of payment! Love those kind of shootings.

Are you still looking for some of your older videos? My catalog is pretty old, maybe I have some of them.. Do you have a list?
knifeinhand

Post by knifeinhand »

Yeah, there is a list of them in the Main On-Topic Discussion Forum.

http://www.femmefatalities.com/phpBB3/v ... =1&t=15406
knifeinhand

Post by knifeinhand »

Here is a new offer. I'm trying to raise money to paint the studio with an additive to help keep it cooler. I really need to do this for all who come to work in it. So I'm willing to make an offer now. Here it is.

If you give $25, I will give you $50 worth of videos.

If you give $50, I will give you $100 worth of videos.

This will be based on the current price that is listed on Nicheclips. Delivery will be via a link to download the video I send you. This has to be videos that are currently uploaded which is a pretty big list. If it's not on the list, I'll let you know and you can choose another. Can be newer or older videos.

If you give to the gofundme site, I will have to know who you are. Once I see it, you can change it to anonymous. If you do it anonymous to start, I won't know who did it so pretty hard to award the videos for the contribution.
https://www.gofundme.com/mcxa5-studio-r ... gn=welcome

Hope you can help!
Marakh
What is your main fetish?: Mostly shooting / stabbing scenarios and beautiful women.
Why do you want to join this forum?: It is relevant to my interests.
Referral: Through Bluesilk studios.

Post by Marakh »

Great idea and offer! I'm sure it will get some more donations, it certainly got me to donate at least! And what luck, I had been planning to buy one of your recent videos anyway, so I hope I can help contribute to this donation drive.

I just donated 25$ under the name 'Marakh Femme' (very original, I know :lol: )

The videos I'm interested in from the KHP store on Nicheclips are:

Dreams Of Death Amber - 15$
The Arms Dealer - Kamryn - 15$
The Woman Killer - 10$
Kamryn's Deadly Scheme - 10$
Total: 50$

I assume the download link will be through a private message?
knifeinhand

Post by knifeinhand »

Thank you so much! Links to 3 of the 4 videos is in your private box. I'm having to upload one of them to send the link.

With just $100 more, I will have enough to get another bag of additive and a 5 gallon bucket of paint. With that, I should be able to finish the front and part of the top. That much will help a great deal!

Paul
knifeinhand

Post by knifeinhand »

Thanks for another contribution! With just $80 more, I can get another order of radiant barrier and 5 gallons of paint. I can see how far I get with that. I will update the studio pictures so you can see the progress. One thing is for sure, the girls will thank you! Makes working a lot more enjoyable for them!

The deal is still good. Get twice the value of your contributions in the way of videos based on the Nicheclips price! You get a great video and help a good cause for the girls!

knifeinhand

Post by knifeinhand »

Thanks for the $50 contribution! Email me the list of videos you are wanting and I'll get those out to you!

Now only need $30 more to be able to do another application of paint with the additive. With luck, I can do this before the next shoot. Thank you again to those contributing. It means so much to me and the girls!

knifeinhand

Post by knifeinhand »

Thanks to another contribution of $30, I now have the money to get the things I need for another coat of paint with additive. I have the additive ordered and should have it in a week or so. And will get the paint from the local Home Depot. Thanks so much every one for moving this forward!

The deal I offered is a win win for both of us. You get twice as much in videos and I get the building materials I need! Thanks again!
knifeinhand

Post by knifeinhand »

With the help of us a few people, this is what I have been able to do and it's going to make a huge difference in how it feels inside and it is going to make it look a lot nicer! I can't thank enough the people who gave to make this possible!
Attachments
IMG_20180718_084544.jpg
IMG_20180718_084544.jpg (261.91 KiB) Viewed 9045 times
31029358_1530571729809847_r.jpeg
31029358_1530571729809847_r.jpeg (134.75 KiB) Viewed 9045 times