KHP Updates...

This is where updates from our community producers are posted. Bluestone's Silk Videos is just one of about 20 producers who advertise regularly on FF!

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

knifeinhand
What is your main fetish?: Video Production
Why do you want to join this forum?: Promote Videos
Referral: The owner, Blue. Hi Blue.

Re: KHP Updates...

Post by knifeinhand »

It's looking like I may only need one more order of paint and additive instead of two to finish this. I have the front side done and a third of the top done and believe I have enough paint to finish the top or get really close. Then all that's left is the back end and back side. 5 gallons of paint and one bag of additive should do all that. So the cost is looking to be $328 instead of $500.

I'm still doing the deal where you get double the value of your contribution in videos. So donate $50 and get $100 value in videos. You don't have to go thru the gofundme page if you don't want to. You can donate that straight to me. And you can also use it for future videos. I can't do it for customs as I'm doing customs too cheaply. All I get for those has to go for the production of the custom. There is nothing left over. It's called not making a profit. Otherwise I'd offer that too.

If any are interested in the videos I have available, let me know as I have screen shots of them you can look at.

Here is a little more I got done today. It's little more than a third of the top. Here's the before and after of what it looks like. It's so hot out that I have to stop after that much. It's not like I can go stand in the shade for a minute up there. I will go back out about 7pm to do more and then out again in the morning. We are supposed to get as high as 106 in a few days. This is one damn hot summer!
Attachments
IMG_20180719_105727.jpg
IMG_20180719_105727.jpg (525.57 KiB) Viewed 12429 times
IMG_20180719_105741.jpg
IMG_20180719_105741.jpg (521.21 KiB) Viewed 12429 times
knifeinhand

Post by knifeinhand »

Thanks to the contribution of another supporter, we are 1/3 of the way to getting the last of the paint and additive needed to finish the job! Once this is done, it should be in good shape for many years to come. And this will help in the winter too. Though we are South Texas, we aren't Hawaii. lol It does get cold a number of days during the winter. This keeps the cold from transferring to the inside of the building. All year long, it' going to help with lowering the cost of heating and cooling. And because the studio is newly painted, it makes the girls feel better about coming out here. Looks less like a place that maybe girls are really brought to and killed! lol So hopefully we will have fewer "no shows" when we hire new girls.

Again, thanks so much!

Paul
knifeinhand

Post by knifeinhand »

We had our shoot yesterday and have to say, having painted the studio with the radiant barrier made a big difference. The male actor who was there the last time we shot and it was very hot, commented on that. He was explaining to the girls who were not there before, how different it was. The last time, when the a/c was shut off, you could feel the heat coming down.

I am so grateful for all the help in contributions to get that done before this shoot. Yesterday ended up being one of the hottest days of the year so far. This week, the temps are back down to more normal for this area. Even then, temps heat up in the studio. It's like a car. Solar heat tends to heat up the inside to degrees much higher than the outdoor temp. In a car on a 100 degree day, inside a car can heat up to 160 degrees. (Fahrenheit).

We have another shoot coming later in August and I would like to finish the job of painting. There are a few spots that are not painting yet and know that this would help improve this even more. The back was painted for the first time and is going to need another coat to effectively cover it. We already have $50 toward the $160 needed. There is still the offer of trading contribution for double value in videos.
knifeinhand

Post by knifeinhand »

Shot a video with the lovely Dane that is now available on Nicheclips! It's a remake of the video done with Elly that was a big hit because it was just so sexy and a good stabbing. Dane has her hands tied over head with her dress completely open and she's nude. The man is behind her and reaches around and stabs her several times in the belly area and then he moves off to one side at the front of her and holding her toward the camera, stabs her more. Then ask her if she is ready to die and stabs her in the heart. A lot of blood comes from her mouth and she dies. He unties her and she flops back on the bed dead and we are treated with nice long views of her nude dead body!
Attachments
Dane_bed_stabbing_preview.jpg
Dane_bed_stabbing_preview.jpg (373.09 KiB) Viewed 11951 times
knifeinhand

Post by knifeinhand »

We got another contribution for the paint so now only need at least $60 more to get what I need to finish the job. Many are taking the offer of contributing and getting twice the value in videos. You can do this too!
https://www.gofundme.com/mcxa5-studio-renovations

Thanks to every one who has contributed!

Paul
knifeinhand

Post by knifeinhand »

Thanks to the generosity of many, I now have the money to get the final order of paint needed. I got the 5 gallons of paint from the store and just waiting for the additive to show up. Probably Monday. This should cover the rest of what needs paint. Your contributions made this possible. I am so thankful! I know my actors will too! It's just such a hot summer and it last about 6 months around here. We won't cool down really until October. And the great thing is it will help when we have a few very cold days. Thank you again! :clap:
knifeinhand

Post by knifeinhand »

Thanks to a wonderful supporter, I have back these two great videos and they are now available on Nicheclips!
Cancer Kills with Carmen and Kamryn and Heidi The Gold Digger Killed!
Attachments
cancer_kills_preview.jpg
cancer_kills_preview.jpg (209.48 KiB) Viewed 11461 times
heidi_gold_digger_killed_preview.jpg
heidi_gold_digger_killed_preview.jpg (250.15 KiB) Viewed 11461 times
redking
What is your main fetish?: i like the very bad scene on slasher, movie police criminal series and horror movie with dead scenes ( especially spy, strong, devious women and provocative hot bimbos...)
Why do you want to join this forum?: i'am a very big fan of bluestone's series and there actress arve very hot and pretty...
Referral: I heard about this forum on forum SexyAmazons where I exhibited some of my works...

Post by redking »

knifeinhand wrote:Thanks to a wonderful supporter, I have back these two great videos and they are now available on Nicheclips!
Cancer Kills with Carmen and Kamryn and Heidi The Gold Digger Killed!
Hi Paul !.... ;-)

I'm glad to hear that you've been able to retrieve these two great videos from your long list, I've been looking for one of them for a very long time " Cancer Kills " with Carmen and Kamryn , :love: :love: :love: and I think I'll get it back as soon as possible on Nicheclips,I am very impatient and I can not wait to see him soon ... :pc:

Thanks to you and to great supporter too ! .... :approve:

I am a very big fan of your old productions even if I did not have the productions of your research list and I'm sorry I could not help you :? :frown: , because on my side I only have some of your productions with my favorite models and apparently they did not part of your list , but Your new productions are really nice too, even if they change a little in style, you're right to go back to your classics and what you like too, and your work on a green background is very good too, very nice models too .Congrats !... :clap:
Redking is here ! :cool: :twisted: :mrgreen:
knifeinhand

Post by knifeinhand »

Thanks so much Redking! I was really happy to get these back. I lost them even though they were some of my very favorites for various reasons. Seeing Kamryn act so sexy in "A Bad Drug" was always a turn on to me. I remember shooting it and editing it and doing the effects. It was "hard" to focus. lol Lifting Carmen up in the air with a knife in her belly always was my favorite too. You know that knife is buried deep when that happens.

I hope to get more of those from that list. Still a few that are ones I miss!
knifeinhand

Post by knifeinhand »

Officially calling an end to the video offer on contributing for the work on the studio. I had estimated $500 but with the $365 we were able to get what was needed to do the job to completion. Thanks to all who took part and made this possible!
knifeinhand

Post by knifeinhand »

New video, Dreaming with Bonnie is posted! She goes out to take some pictures on a trail and ends up getting hunted by a crazy man! Available on Nicheclips!
Attachments
dreaming_image.jpg
dreaming_image.jpg (738.05 KiB) Viewed 10855 times
knifeinhand

Post by knifeinhand »

Now Bonnie does the Bed kill video. She is totally nude and completely sexy! Loved doing this video with her and know you will love watching it! Available on Nicheclips!
Attachments
Bonnie_Bed_Kill_image.jpg
Bonnie_Bed_Kill_image.jpg (491.92 KiB) Viewed 10673 times
Storm9

Post by Storm9 »

Bonnie looks great !!

She newer model?
Also have you posted model (Non acting) photo of her to a thread here?
To introduce her.
red_dog_7
What is your main fetish?: Great movie death scenes and original stories
Why do you want to join this forum?: Have been a member for sometime. Great place to follow conversations.
Referral: Was a long time member of deadskirts and this site

Post by red_dog_7 »

Yes, Bonnie is a brand new model working with Paul. I was lucky enough to book a couple of customs with her. She was both beautiful and did her roles flawless. I highly recommend you booking her some day in the future. She works hard and will deliver. Her and Paul worked very well together...
19RCS88
What is your main fetish?: Shower stabbings & drowning.
Why do you want to join this forum?: So I can comment and look at the other studios that are releasing content.
Referral: I found out through people on other forums such as PKF studios.

Post by 19RCS88 »

knifeinhand wrote:Now Bonnie does the Bed kill video. She is totally nude and completely sexy! Loved doing this video with her and know you will love watching it! Available on Nicheclips!

Her feet look dirty in that video, but looks awesome. I'd definitely do a custom with her down the road. A nice drowning and a shower stabbing.