KHP Updates...

This is where updates from our community producers are posted. Bluestone's Silk Videos is just one of about 20 producers who advertise regularly on FF!

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

knifeinhand
What is your main fetish?: Video Production
Why do you want to join this forum?: Promote Videos
Referral: The owner, Blue. Hi Blue.

Re: KHP Updates...

Post by knifeinhand »

It's part of the films going to Netflix so wasn't supposed to be for sale at all. If it was up there, it was by mistake and taken down.
knifeinhand

Post by knifeinhand »

It may be too early to tell but so far, I'm a little disappointed in the sales of the new clips. You really seemed to enjoy the ones I did so I invested more into the productions. Bought a few nice new outfits and built a bad ass knife that works perfect. It's just the right size and is a real blade. It also delivers blood with each stab. It couldn't be more perfect for stabbing. I've used it with the model dressed and on bare skin. It makes no difference.

Really me and Nicole busted our butts to deliver on these new videos. Coming up with new and entertaining ideas for each. I was really hoping all the hard work we put into them was going to pay off.
Tkiller

Post by Tkiller »

Paul... just wondering if you are going to be doing any more targeting of the breasts. There are still some of us out there that will only buy that, and I have been a huge fan of yours for ages, and bought some great videos from you when you came back, with arrows and knives in the breasts, but I haven't seen any shown here for a loooong time. I hope that a little diversification will help, but you should know the market I assume.
Damaged15
What is your main fetish?: women fighting, women death
Why do you want to join this forum?: Because I like to see female fighting and may be dying
Referral: I was surfing on the net and found it.

Post by Damaged15 »

I love what you are doing - you're by far one of the Best on the market and the custom you made for me with Nicole was just amazing - but personnaly, I have no interest in clothed victims...
knifeinhand

Post by knifeinhand »

As I have mentioned before, the only time I will do something other than stab in the belly is if some one orders a custom. I've shot them on my own and they won't sell good either. Yeah, maybe a couple of people buy them but that in no way makes it worth it for me to produce. The ones that seem to sell the best for me are the ones shot the way I actually like it. And I like it so it's a win win for me.

I have done a few more of my $100 customs and then have people complain that it wasn't long enough. I thought I made it clear that for just $100, you are paying to get the "kill" the way you want it. That is not even going to come close to paying for me to shoot a script. You are getting a naked girl shot in all the spots you want to see shot. If you want something longer and drawn out, you will have to pay for it. As it was, this video is almost 7 minutes long. Most of it with her naked and bleeding from her private parts. Please!

There will be a few coming soon with Nicole naked and some that will have her shot in the tits and pussy. That one was a custom. A $100 custom. Extremely cheap for a naked girl shot in the tits and pussy. Very very cheap.
Last edited by knifeinhand on Sat Nov 24, 2018 10:20 am, edited 1 time in total.
knifeinhand

Post by knifeinhand »

Here are two more that have been added to Nicheclips for this weekend! Nicole plays a spy who stole a file and gets shot in the bare tits and belly and then shoots herself in the pussy to end it all. The second video she plays a Dom who wants her slave to stab her to death and given all she has done to him, he does a great job of it!
Attachments
left_to_die_spy_nicole_preview.jpg
left_to_die_spy_nicole_preview.jpg (159.02 KiB) Viewed 7996 times
fetish_dom_demands_to_be_killed_nicole_preview.jpg
fetish_dom_demands_to_be_killed_nicole_preview.jpg (175.91 KiB) Viewed 7996 times
knifeinhand

Post by knifeinhand »

Trying out some hanging. I know it's small and dark. Dark is how I like it. But you can clearly still see what is going on. It's small because this board won't allow anything much larger.
Attachments
nicole_hanged1.gif
nicole_hanged1.gif (3.53 MiB) Viewed 7925 times
knifeinhand

Post by knifeinhand »

Just posted on Nicheclips, a new video with Tracy Lix who gets caught as a spy and gets an arrow right to the navel while naked and in boots!
Attachments
the_trap_agent_two_eliminated_tracy_lix_preview.jpg
the_trap_agent_two_eliminated_tracy_lix_preview.jpg (178.01 KiB) Viewed 7902 times
knifeinhand

Post by knifeinhand »

Here is a simply run thru with a sword thru the solar plexus. Sword goes in and held for a few seconds and then pulled out. She bleeds out, spits blood, falls to the floor, writhes for a bit, spits more blood, arches her back and eventually dies. Now showing on Nicheclips!
Attachments
nicole_run_thru_sword_preview.jpg
nicole_run_thru_sword_preview.jpg (207.28 KiB) Viewed 7787 times
Hunter88

Post by Hunter88 »

Hi Paul, :clap: :clap: I wish you had drilled the blade just deeper through her bare navel or a second stab also in her navel ....!!? :excited: :excited: :excited: Hopefully next time
knifeinhand

Post by knifeinhand »

It was a custom so I couldn't do that. I plan to do a sword to the navel soon though.
knifeinhand

Post by knifeinhand »

Here's what I have coming up next...
Attachments
coras_many_kills_preview.jpg
coras_many_kills_preview.jpg (155.66 KiB) Viewed 7418 times
Marakh
What is your main fetish?: Mostly shooting / stabbing scenarios and beautiful women.
Why do you want to join this forum?: It is relevant to my interests.
Referral: Through Bluesilk studios.

Post by Marakh »

Cory is very lovely and that one looks pretty good. Even if it's not quite in my preferences, I might still get it. :pc:

I haven't been purchasing much of your clips lately, because I'm not the biggest fan of stabbing or full nudity. I think you might already know, I'm more for the shooting of busty women, hehe. I did get your recent Nicole shooting video, though.
knifeinhand

Post by knifeinhand »

I appreciate that. I understand people have their preferences.

My experience has been that shootings are just not selling well at all which is why I only do them if it's a custom. There are just so many variables and if it has one thing they don't like, they won't buy it.

There seem to be about 6 people who are shooting fans and you ought to get together and do a group custom if you can all get on the same page for what happens or where she is shot or if she is nude or not and who to shoot it with.

On the other hand, the new Cora's Many Kills is now showing on Nicheclips!
knifeinhand

Post by knifeinhand »

If ever you wanted to see me killed by one of the girls, here is your chance! Now showing on Nicheclips!
Attachments
cora_the_strangler_preview.jpg
cora_the_strangler_preview.jpg (241.03 KiB) Viewed 7358 times