KHP Updates...

This is where updates from our community producers are posted. Bluestone's Silk Videos is just one of about 20 producers who advertise regularly on FF!

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

Tkiller

Re: KHP Updates...

Post by Tkiller »

Love the breast stab in Cora's Many Kills. Haven't been around here too much lately, but what is the best way for me to purchase that video and any others? I may be wanting a custom from you soon, since I know you will do a great job and I hope to keep you working for all of us.
knifeinhand
What is your main fetish?: Video Production
Why do you want to join this forum?: Promote Videos
Referral: The owner, Blue. Hi Blue.

Post by knifeinhand »

TKiller, send me an email. It's shown below.

If you like stabs to the breast, you might like this. This simply is the best stab hands down that is out there. You are not going to find anything that even comes close. This is a new video coming soon! I should charge $50 for it but I won't. lol
Attachments
kissing_2.gif
kissing_2.gif (6.36 MiB) Viewed 9680 times
xj900uk
What is your main fetish?: Death fetish especially drowning
Why do you want to join this forum?: So I can chat to people about simulated and depicted death scenes in movies
Referral: Heard about it from a fellow contact

Post by xj900uk »

knifeinhand wrote:If ever you wanted to see me killed by one of the girls, here is your chance! Now showing on Nicheclips!
I think h you may wll have a runaway b est seller on your hands there, Mr Knife!! :clap:
knifeinhand

Post by knifeinhand »

Let's hope so! If it does, I'll do more girl on guy kills. I love playing the victim in these. And the girls love doing it.

The epic stab video, "Kissing Booth Girl Sacrificed" is now showing on Nicheclips!
Attachments
kissing_booth_girl_sacrificed_nicole_preview.jpg
kissing_booth_girl_sacrificed_nicole_preview.jpg (214.83 KiB) Viewed 9603 times
knifeinhand

Post by knifeinhand »

Now showing on KHP at Nicheclips is "Sexy Model Pussy Stabbed" with Nicole!
Attachments
sexy_model_pussy_stabbed_nicole_preview.jpg
sexy_model_pussy_stabbed_nicole_preview.jpg (239.53 KiB) Viewed 9435 times
Tkiller

Post by Tkiller »

Will do so soon. Will also think of some ideas for a custom.
CapgunChuck

Post by CapgunChuck »

knifeinhand wrote:Now showing on KHP at Nicheclips is "Sexy Model Pussy Stabbed" with Nicole!
Nice work! This instantly attained all-time-favorite guilty pleasure status! Thank you Paul and Nicole!
CC
knifeinhand

Post by knifeinhand »

I have an unseen Dorothy video where she is stabbed in the pussy. If I can reach my goal for the month of Nov. which means $300 more in sales today, I will post this video for Dec!
Attachments
dorothy pussy stabbed.jpg
dorothy pussy stabbed.jpg (104.26 KiB) Viewed 9216 times
knifeinhand

Post by knifeinhand »

We got no where near the goal so I will release this video in Jan.
knifeinhand

Post by knifeinhand »

Setting up for something new. It'll work great for some new stuff planned for Nicole's next visit! I'm open to other suggestions on settings.
Attachments
torture room.gif
torture room.gif (7.75 MiB) Viewed 8842 times
knifeinhand

Post by knifeinhand »

Here's an example of multiplying actors. I am planning to do some large multi girl shoots and not just by doing this but combining different girls into one video. This is something I have in the works for later this month. Instead of a jury, I'll have 2 or 3 of each of the 3 girls tied up and waiting to die in various ways! You will get to watch them killed one by one and watch the others who are waiting to die! I hope you don't give my idea the "thumbs down"!
Attachments
the jury.gif
the jury.gif (5.7 MiB) Viewed 8705 times
Marakh
What is your main fetish?: Mostly shooting / stabbing scenarios and beautiful women.
Why do you want to join this forum?: It is relevant to my interests.
Referral: Through Bluesilk studios.

Post by Marakh »

That sounds like it could be a lot of fun! Color me curious.
Major_Tom
What is your main fetish?: Executions
Why do you want to join this forum?: Free videos by BigJohn
Referral: Deadskirts board

Post by Major_Tom »

knifeinhand wrote: Instead of a jury, I'll have 2 or 3 of each of the 3 girls tied up and waiting to die in various ways! You will get to watch them killed one by one and watch the others who are waiting to die!
Sounds interesting! :approve: :approve: :pc:
knifeinhand

Post by knifeinhand »

I think it's going to be a nice video! Looking forward to doing it. I don't know if you can tell by the little gif I posted, but that is 6 individual "me's". It's not one that has been duplicated 6 times. One subtle way to tell is the "me" that is in the front closest to the camera smiles when I do the thumbs down. So when I go to do this with the girls, even though they be the same person, it isn't going to be a repeat of the same footage. They will look, dress, and act different. I'm also thinking of doing another virgin sacrifice like I did with Mia years ago now. In that one, the "me's" were duplicated and just offset a little so the timing was a little different on some. But now I can have individual "me's" saying to "kill her" and any variety of things. To me, a girl having an audience wanting to see her die has always been some what exciting. I hope you agree and will buy it.

I haven't had any more shoots the last few days so been busy designing this and a new rack and putting together these ideas I've been wanting to do for a while. We start shooting on it in two weeks. Was hoping to get Taylor and Maren in but that's not seeming to work out. It cost me a lot of money to get them in and the sales just don't pay off for all that unfortunately.

On the up side, I am getting very close to wrapping up production on the films we did that are for distribution. When and if those are distributed some where(hopefully Netflix) then you will be able to see them with your subscription to them. When something happens on that, I'll let you know so you all can go and show Netflix or whoever that I have a large audience for my work.
knifeinhand

Post by knifeinhand »

As a reminder, I have an upcoming shoot with Nicole and with Tricia coming soon. If you want a simple custom with either, get in touch with me soon!

As it is, I have some really great new stuff planned for both of them. They are not going to be in the same day but I am going to shoot in a way that a few of the films will have both of them in it. I'm really excited about some of the projects we are doing. Put a lot of planning and work in on it and think you will agree that they are well thought out films and very sexy as well. Hope to deliver on most of the points most of you look for!