MatcorArt

This is where updates from our community producers are posted. Bluestone's Silk Videos is just one of about 20 producers who advertise regularly on FF!

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

jollyblue78
What is your main fetish?: Silenced - Guns battles
Why do you want to join this forum?: Share my works - Share Youtube materials
Referral: From Deadlydesires

Re: MatcorArt

Post by jollyblue78 »

Flaky has his periods of break from work, after too much blood and too much action he needs a proper rest. But when the very rich entrepreneur Luca della Rovere contacts him for an urgent job, he cannot deny himself. A close friend of Pasquale Galasso, thanks to his establishments in Sicily, Luca has a problem with an influencer Jade Logrieco aka J-Lo. Since the competition hired J-Lo to advertise the products, the Italian turnover of Luca's companies has plummeted.

Being a champion of young people, J-Lo has taken away the young, and consequently less young, segment from Luca's products which now risks failure. Impossible to corrupt, J-Lo must only be eliminated. It is Pasquale Galasso himself who recommends the name Flaky to his friend. And kill J-Lo isn't hard. Just lure her too into room 106 of the Florida Hotel in Milan, owned by an affiliate, Antonio di Meo. Flacky will wait in the next room and, once the trap is ready, it will be easy to put three bullets in her body, in silence and discretion. Without attracting attention.

https://matcorart.gumroad.com/l/thekillingofJlo
Attachments
The killing of the influencer J-Lo.jpg
The killing of the influencer J-Lo.jpg (520.82 KiB) Viewed 1521 times
jollyblue78

Post by jollyblue78 »

After an initial blow in the side, the influencer tries to understand who and what was killing her. He begs her murderer to spare her, and to tell her the reason for her sad fate, and his response is: "you are too good, and you deserve to die". Immediately afterwards he turns away from her pretending to go, but he suddenly turns around and puts another bullet in her heart. At that point the influencer, after a piercing scream of pain, slowly collapses against the wall and dies, with his splendid eyes open and now lifeless.
Clip and history here: https://matcorart.gumroad.com/l/thekillingofJlo
Attachments
160.jpg
160.jpg (3.08 MiB) Viewed 721 times
jollyblue78

Post by jollyblue78 »

I contact this girl on a Camsite to act a roleplay I have write. She sends to me this clip with a great interpretation of my fantasy.

After the kill of the first cow now it is the turn of her friend. While she is moking her killer out of frustration at her impotence, he orders to to undress and go to the wall. When she is ready he pulls in her flaccid body a rain of bullets. As her friend she dies in very loudly way. After the last bullet she lies dead on the floor as a cow sprawled in the grass.

Ps: we speak italian.

Link here: https://matcorart.gumroad.com/l/arainofleadforthecow
Attachments
fd.png
fd.png (340.6 KiB) Viewed 325 times
jollyblue78

Post by jollyblue78 »

THE END OF GIULIA THE INVESTIGATOR

A few days after the murder of the influencer J-Lo another job is already ready for Flaky. Giulia Santomauro is from Rome but she is send in the Nord because of her exceptional skill. She is a private investigator who works on behalf of the police headquarters and is very skilled at her job. She learned of the mafia infiltration in a valley in the Bergamo area and of the name of the area leader: Alessia Bencivegna. She sent the initial news to the police headquarters, while she investigates further. Unfortunately, Bencivegna also found out about Giulia Santomauro, having a spy in the headquarters. The next step is obvious. Send Flaky to fix it. And Flaky solves it with the usual Room 106 trick. He lures Giulia to room 106 of the Florida Hotel in Milan, where he can kill her in peace and discretion. Even in death as in life Giulia is discreet and dignified. She emits a faint, imperceptible moan every time a bullet desecrates her body, without noise, without screams, without cries.

Clip and Pics: https://matcorart.gumroad.com/l/theendo ... vestigator
Attachments
The end of Giulia the investigator.jpg
The end of Giulia the investigator.jpg (618.06 KiB) Viewed 58 times