Brand Spanking New Films by Alpha 7 Productions

This is where updates from our community producers are posted. Bluestone's Silk Videos is just one of about 20 producers who advertise regularly on FF!

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

Brandy
What is your main fetish?: I make films about stabbings, asphyxiation, super heroine, giantess, feet & leg, smoking, waist cinching fetishes.
Why do you want to join this forum?: I am a horror film actress.
Referral: Through a jealous stalker.

Brand Spanking New Films by Alpha 7 Productions

Post by Brandy »

Hello everyone! My name is Brandy D'Vinn and I am a horror film actress. I am new to the boards so I wanted to introduce myself and let you all know that I have opened up a brand spanking new niche clips store filled with all sorts of horror filled gore goodness and other select little fetishes I like to indulge in. I am always available for custom videos for your viewing pleasure so feel free to contact me anytime @ alpha7productions@gmail!!! Hope you get a minute to check out and enjoy my work. I look forward to making many more films with your fantasies in mind!

Also, wanted to let you all know that I've just updated my Niche Clips store with a brand new shooting film! Lots of great death stares, full body pans, and gut wound filled goodness. Mmmm...

http://nicheclips.com/shop.php?store_id=125

She was put on the job by her lieutenant. It was her first big assignment. She was to find the missing girls and arrest the kidnapper; but she didn't realize impending doom was quickly descending upon her. Brutally gunned down like the rest of the missing women, she helplessly bleeds out from her wrenching gut wound until the bitter end.
Bluestone
Site Admin
What is your main fetish?: strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: I'm the owner
Referral: Bluestone, of course!

Re: Brand Spanking New Films by Alpha 7 Productions

Post by Bluestone »

Hey Brandy,

Welcome aboard!

It's great to have another lovely actress/producer in our midst! :yes:

Hope you enjoy the other forums here as well.

Blue
Bluestone's Silk Videos - Producer of Sexy Crime Dramas and Superheroine Films featuring HOT actresses!

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
Brandy
What is your main fetish?: I make films about stabbings, asphyxiation, super heroine, giantess, feet & leg, smoking, waist cinching fetishes.

Post by Brandy »

Thank you for the warm welcome Blue! I really appreciate you letting me hop on board here. :approve:
Storm9

Post by Storm9 »

Brandy;

Finaces I am not buying right now.
Yet I had to post, and say lady you are stunning. Looked at previews, niche clips store.

If things change I definately will have to check you out, in action in video !!!

Storm
bellystabs

Post by bellystabs »

Hi Brandy... you make a beautiful victim! I especially like the first two stabbing movies you have made. I already told Leviathan how lovely you were in "Brandy Stabbed."
http://www.femmefatalities.com/phpBB3/v ... f=7&t=2971

I was contemplating a stabbing custom last month, but the slots apparently filled up a week before the deadline; so I was very happy to see you get stabbed again in "Mistress Stabbed." Come on over and you can tape our sessions too and then blackmail me! My ex won't mind, and I can even scrounge up $100,000 in cash. (It's Monopoly money, and it's good worldwide.) ;-)

Keep up the great work!
Brandy

Post by Brandy »

HAHA! Okay sounds good to me! Where are you? I'm gonna come and git ya! :excited:

I'm so glad you like what you see Mister Bellystabs. I'm looking forward to making many more beautiful deaths in the future for you to enjoy. xo
kevin67

Post by kevin67 »

Welcome aboard Brandy. The pictures from your site look very interesting.
ali_cdb

Post by ali_cdb »

I realy would like to see a sample video before making my purchase, over all I love the pictures
Brandy

Post by Brandy »

I'm glad you guys like my photos! I am currently working on a site and will have trailers available + much much more once it is complete. I will surely keep you guys abreast. Thank you sincerely for your input!