Latest Update at RueMorgue.com

This is where updates from our community producers are posted. Bluestone's Silk Videos is just one of about 20 producers who advertise regularly on FF!

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

Rue Morgue

Latest Update at RueMorgue.com

Post by Rue Morgue »

Time for a new page, I think. Blue, please lock the previous RueMorgue Update Posts

The latest update is Execution At Dawn - Chapter V.

In the little Republic of San Pablo, C.A., they are still uncovering traitors from the attempted coup two years earlier. The latest are Minister of Health, Ms Ryanna, and her Deputy, Mr. Sanchez and his beautiful wife. They have been tried and sentenced to die by firing squad. They are led to cells where the couple spends their last night enjoying all the carnal pleasure they can. Ms. Ryanna, spends the night alone. At dawn they are forced to strip and tied to the execution posts and the firing squad does its grisly job. Their bodies are carried or dragged off for burial at an unmarked grave site.
Attachments
edv08sm.jpg
edv08sm.jpg (50.96 KiB) Viewed 40738 times
Hank S
RueMorgue Entertainment

Re: Latest Update at RueMorgue.com

Post by Rue Morgue »

Another sample pic from Execution at Dawn V
Attachments
edv15sm.jpg
edv15sm.jpg (62.22 KiB) Viewed 40725 times
edv18sm.jpg
edv18sm.jpg (60.89 KiB) Viewed 40715 times
Hank S
RueMorgue Entertainment

Post by Rue Morgue »

Just Added:

Cleaner 2

The Characters:
Maria - The Cleaner. She's enterprising and ruthless. Her job gives her access to fresh human corpses which she sells to clients with exotic tastes.
Fiorello Puglio - wealthy businessman with suspected ties to the mob and a penchant for lovely young women.
Leonardo Christofori - Puglio's most trusted Capo who has skills that aren't taught in school.
Mallory Prince - Puglio's late dearly departed paramour who didn't know when not to talk.
Carla Boxer - Puglio's former private secretary who wants more 'retirement income' AKA blackmail.

Puglio visits the "Warehouse" to pay his last respects to his recently deceased paramour, whose corpse is hanging suspende like a side of beef. The cleaner (Maria) takes her down and prepares her for a meat order. Then, Mr. Christofori and Maria go and collect Carla. They strangle her in her apartment and toss her corpse on the bed. In part 2 Carla ends up suspended, gutted, and ready for the meat order. Surprise!! The is tired of her enterprising sideline and they take it over. Poor Maria, they need three bodies for the order, so she makes the ultimate contribution to the business she started by involuntarily becoming carcass #3.

Preview Pics

More Previews & Order
Hank S
RueMorgue Entertainment

Post by Rue Morgue »

Here are previews of Cleaner 2
Attachments
Cleaner 2 - Part 2
Cleaner 2 - Part 2
c2_part2_prev.jpg (155.86 KiB) Viewed 40594 times
Cleaner 2 - Part 1 Preview
Cleaner 2 - Part 1 Preview
c2_part1_prev.jpg (152.97 KiB) Viewed 40604 times
Hank S
RueMorgue Entertainment

Post by gold »

H glad to see your doing a TG shooting ,Hope it is in the works,really like your work and his ideas.Tidbits pls.
Rue Morgue

Post by Rue Morgue »

gold wrote:H glad to see your doing a TG shooting
OK, gold, you lost me. ;-) What's a "TG" shooting. I can think of a number of descriptions that might fit?

Awww. Don't leave me 'hangin' like this. :lol:
Hank S
RueMorgue Entertainment

Post by gold »

Girls in prison Tommy Gun?? Sorry was talking in code. Love the moir scripts..
Rue Morgue

Post by Rue Morgue »

It's in the can. TG and I shot it in June. When I transferred the files from the cam to archive them, I looked a a bunch of the clips and they look awesome.

We are planning another one in September. Don't have the scripts settled yet. But at least one Noir will come out of it, plus one or more execution scripts. We did No Call List - Telemarketer's Execution a couple of years back and it was fun, as was Crossbow Incident.
Hank S
RueMorgue Entertainment

Post by Rue Morgue »

I've just released "Show Us The Money" with Savannah, Ada, RyAnne and Tricia.

Four more lovely models thought they could score a big mark on "The Syndicate". But, they don't realize what ruthless people they are dealing with. The theft is discovered before the girls can skip out of the country. The enforcers for the syndicate find them in their hideaway. The girls are uncooperative and give false information to the mobsters. They are about to be executed when the 4th girl shows up with the money. But, they aren't allowed off the hook. The girls are stripped naked and taken to a remote site where they are marched into a common grade and executed with a quick bullet to the head. They do make beautiful corpses though.
Attachments
Show Us The Money Preview
Show Us The Money Preview
syndicate_prev.jpg (178.74 KiB) Viewed 40182 times
Hank S
RueMorgue Entertainment
What is your main fetish?: Shootings and Arrows!
Why do you want to join this forum?: Exchange views with the other members.
Referral: G-Man back from the very beginning, and Blue a few years later.

Post by tommygun »

Not sure how to add a photo to a post or I would have done so here, but I must say, there are some really remarkable scenes in the "Girls in Prison" film. It runs 42 minutes, edited, and features 7 ladies biting the bullet, including one great strangling and a great knifing... The message, don't go to the slammer and try to escape...! The 1950's movie of the same name was the inspiration.
---------------
CreditCards & PPal: Black Nylons
CreditCards & PPal: Rue Morgue
Crypto, CashApp, etc: PowerShopz
it's easy to buy direct! blacknylonsfilms@yahoo.com
Other: Sorry. DeadSexyClips/Kinky-Clips has become impossible to work with
gold

Post by gold »

TG Girls in Prison is going to be a great release and am sure the remake is better.Enjoy the way you and producers enhance the original and without a censor make it the way the first director wanted it done. Hope to see Narrow Margin and While the City Sleeps. Maybe Hank will give us a few picks. Also looking to more of your scripts with Blue.. Cheers.
Rue Morgue

Post by Rue Morgue »

I should be talking with TG tomorrow and I'll give him some guidelines for capturing and posting a little preview of Girls In Prison for you gentlemen.

Meanwhile, I'm working on Ultimate Hostesses with Savannah and Ada. They are girls who go the last mile, use their last breath to please their guests. After they are expended, they are beatiful with their oozing wounds and protruding tongues. Corpus delectibles, I would say. I'll post some previews of that soon.
Hank S
RueMorgue Entertainment

Post by Rue Morgue »

Yesterday, I had the pleasure of viewing the preliminary copy of Girls In Prison, a collaborative production of Tommy Gunn and myself. He did a fabulous job on the edit. It is really production with very high production values, a good story, and some fantastic death scenes.

It will be available soon on Rue Morgue and also on a new site (To Be Announced).

I will work on getting some production stills posted.
Hank S
RueMorgue Entertainment

Ultimate Hostesses - Coming Next

Post by Rue Morgue »

In this futuristic scenario, two mob enforcers stop for a little R&R at the RueMorgue Relaxation Center. The private rooms come with a hostess or hostesses. Businessmen can discuss anything in complete confidence that no sensitive information will be leaked. That's because, at the end of their stay they are encouraged to dispose of the hostess(es). In this case, the men discuss business while enjoying the pleasure of the company of two beautiful hostesses - Jane and Savannah. When they receive a call to take care of business immediately, they dispatch the two beautiful hostesses. Jane is killed with three bullets; Savannah is shot three times, but needs strangling before she finally dies.
Attachments
Ultimate Hostesses Preview Pics
Ultimate Hostesses Preview Pics
ultimate_preview.jpg (166.62 KiB) Viewed 39786 times
Hank S
RueMorgue Entertainment

Post by Rue Morgue »

Elise is jogging, and being stalked by another runner. He follows her home and upstairs where she's in the shower. He has a long knife and she has a soft, supple throat. She screams, too late. One quick slash and her fate is sealed. He watches her bleed out on the shower floor. Then, in a fit of rage, smears her beautiful body with her own blood, and leaves her to cool on the shower floor.

More Stills & Order
Attachments
Elise Is Sliced
Elise Is Sliced
elise_slice_prev.jpg (147.6 KiB) Viewed 39594 times
Hank S
RueMorgue Entertainment