Goth Beauty Strangler 30+ min video

This is where updates from our community producers are posted. Bluestone's Silk Videos is just one of about 20 producers who advertise regularly on FF!

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

Brandy
What is your main fetish?: I make films about stabbings, asphyxiation, super heroine, giantess, feet & leg, smoking, waist cinching fetishes.
Why do you want to join this forum?: I am a horror film actress.
Referral: Through a jealous stalker.

Post by Brandy »

preview: http://tinyurl.com/335jxj8
purchase through me directly & download from my lightning fast server
alpha7productions@yahoo.com (many easy payment options available)
or buy it at my Niche Clips store http://nicheclips.com/shop.php?store_id=125
or at my Progressive Art Project store http://www.the-progressive-art-project. ... .php?fa=45

Poor little Gothic Lolita Brandy is kidnapped by her horrible lunatic ex-boyfriend on a stormy night. She wakes up on the floor of his torture room, her hands tightly cuffed behind her back. Brandy soon realizes that she has been taken hostage and struggles violently against the cold, hard metal to get free. Great upskirt views of Brandy's great gyrating ass and long, lean legs! The handcuffs bite and scrape at her tender little wrists as she cries out in pain. Her whimpers alarm her captor and he enters the room. She recognizes him immediately but doesn't understand why her ex-boyfriend has taken her to this creepy place and believes it may be a joke at first. Too bad the joke is on her... She begs for his forgiveness for dumping him years ago and offers her body for him to do as he pleases. The only thing he wants to do with her body is violate it as badly as she has violated his evil heart!

He barbarically grabs Brandy by her slender throat with one hand and pushes it forcefully against the floor she is laying on, helpless and handcuffed, he strangles her frenziedly. Psycho ex-lover boy plays a twisted games of breath control with Brandy and allows her just enough oxygen to live, but too little to leave her just at the brink of consciousness. He is finally in complete control and is loving every minute of it. Her beautiful legs slide and writhe, led by her sharply pointed high heels that dangle off her fishnet stockinged feet. In the struggle, she loses her shoes and her kidnapper takes it upon himself to slowly pull Brandy's stockings down her creamy thighs and shapely calves to expose her perfect feet. Her polished toes look like perfectly dipped little morsels glistening in the light.

Brandy's insane ex viscously grabs her by her already sore throat and lifts her up into a seated position so that he may pull her up to her knees in front of his crotch. Once she is in his favorite position, he wrings her neck as if he is trying to wring the last drop out of a juice box. Looking down over her shoulders the crazy ex can see Brandy's bare soles, wrinkled like pink porcelain wash-boards which pleases him while he squeezes her tiny neck. She reaches up with her bound hands but cannot get anywhere close to her attacker's choking grip. Soon her mouth sags. Her hands and feet relax and she falls unconscious. This time so intense, Brandy passes out for a long enough period of time for her ex to tie her up. Her kidnapper grabs her limp wrists and rag dolls her loose dangling arms and hands a while, enjoying her vulnerability. She awakens groggy with her feet outstretched in front of her, slip knots around her wrists and ankles with no way to free herself. The more she struggles, the more the ropes tighten and burn against her porcelain skin. Still, she writes in agony and tries desperately to escape. All the while, her cruel ex stands behind her and watches her amused, excited, ready to strangle with one of her stockings in hand. Without notice he wraps the stocking around her bruised neck and pulls her backwards roughly, strangling her for another long asphyxiation session.

What follows is a horrifying choke-and-release ordeal. Brandy wheezes and sucks for air but only snatches a few thin breaths in the brief moments when the fiend refuses to release the cord around her neck. Tears tumble down black rivers of mascara that lead from her bulging eyes to the corners of her straining mouth. With one last beautiful eye-roll she succumbs to the extended strangle session and dies by her ex lover's hand.

This is a foot, leg, & ass lovers dream! Lots of great close up shots of the feet and toes wrinkling and extended bondage struggling. Beautiful upskirt teaser shots too!

Over 30 mins long!

Category: Strangle, Asphyxiation, Bondage, Foot Fetish, Stockings, Stocking Strangle, Bare Soles, Hog Tie, Hand Cuffs, Slip Knot, Knock Out, Pass Out, Limp Play, Rag Dolling, Gothic, Upskirt, Crying, Pleading, Revenge, Eye-Roll, Death Stare, Body Pans
ArcRaven

Re: Goth Beauty Strangler 30+ min video

Post by ArcRaven »

Wow, that's all I can say. After work I'll put money on my card to get this as soon as possible.
Brandy
What is your main fetish?: I make films about stabbings, asphyxiation, super heroine, giantess, feet & leg, smoking, waist cinching fetishes.

Post by Brandy »

That always makes me happy to hear that someone looks forward to my work. :)

If you order it directly from me I'll include a free movie from the Crimson Rapture store of my choosing. This goes for everyone.

Happy Halloween!
ArcRaven

Post by ArcRaven »

I sent the money this morning. I went by the Nicheclips price, I hope thats alright. Let me know so I can fix it if its not.
Brandy

Post by Brandy »

Thank you for your patronage and continued support! Check your e-mail for your purchase and your bonus Trick or Treat movie. Enjoy! :love:
ArcRaven

Post by ArcRaven »

And thank you for creating such productions for the public to enjoy.
Brandy

Post by Brandy »

Makes me happy to know you enjoy it and it also makes me want to keep acting more.

I'll be filming a stabbing this evening with Alpha 7. Looking forward to it.

:love:
ArcRaven

Post by ArcRaven »

Finally got a chance to watch it today, it's been a long week so this started my weekend on the right note. I would ask why it was made under the 320 X 240 Pixel Dimensions but seeing as it's about a Gig in file size I don't think you'd be able to send out a larger video. Well anyway let's move on to the video shall we? I feel that your performance was perfect in this film and each production just keeps getting better and better. It's worth the buy in my opinion.
Brandy

Post by Brandy »

I wondered that too for the size! It is not our usual format. Maybe the editors used something different to edit this time? I will definitely ask. It stretches full screen great though and stays nice and clear. Thats all that really matters to me so I didn't really raise it up with them yet. ;-)

Thank you for your kind compliments. I will keep learning as I go along the way so that I may improve for you to enjoy. :X
Brandy

Post by Brandy »

So I spoke with my editors and informed them of the rather large file size. They said they were having issues with the frame rate and artifacts so thats why the file came out so large. I also talked to them about the playback size so they upped it to 720x480. Full screen still looks the same and is just as clear. If you still want the 503mb 720x480 resolution version just e-mail brandydvinn@yahoo.com with your proof of purchase and I'll send you the download link to the corrected file. Thank you for letting me know!
ArcRaven

Post by ArcRaven »

Well to me there wasn't anything wrong with the file size as I eventually downloaded it but I can see where that issue can arise, I've had the same problem dealing with my own productions for class. Trial and error is the key to fixing that, the video is really great though in any case. Thank you for the offer of a re-download, not too many people do that so I heavily appreciate it when someone does.
Brandy

Post by Brandy »

No problem! Thank YOU for supporting my work!

E-mail me I will send you the link to the corrected, higher res one. brandydvinn@yahoo.com