Hanged & Bagged Businesswomen Part II

This is where updates from our community producers are posted. Bluestone's Silk Videos is just one of about 20 producers who advertise regularly on FF!

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

Brandy
What is your main fetish?: I make films about stabbings, asphyxiation, super heroine, giantess, feet & leg, smoking, waist cinching fetishes.
Why do you want to join this forum?: I am a horror film actress.
Referral: Through a jealous stalker.

Hanged & Bagged Businesswomen Part II

Post by Brandy »

Hanged & Bagged Businesswomen Part II video

preview: http://tinyurl.com/622xsxq
purchase through A7 directly & download from our lightning fast server
alpha7productions@yahoo.com (many easy payment options available)

or buy it at our Niche Clips store http://nicheclips.com/shop.php?store_id=125
or at our PAP store http://www.the-progressive-art-project. ... .php?fa=45

Last time we saw our two naughty business women, we left off with Brandy's exquisite corpse laying there, eyes staring vacantly after a vicious bagging. The killer lifts Brandy up and throws her over his shoulder for an over the shoulder carry for grea views of Brandy's gorgeous ass and legs. He then looks at Chloe. "If you don't want the same thing to happen to you, you will tell me what I want to know, when I get back."

He begin carrying Brandy's body out of the room. Next we see her laying lifeless on a couch, the killer slowly and languidly undresses her. He takes his time to fondle and enjoy her perfect body. He runs his hands over her torso, breasts, and long legs. He removes her shoes and caresses her still, stockinged feet. He grabs Brandy and throws her over his shoulder for yet another carry scene, this time Brandy in her barely there lingerie.

All the while Chole is still bound and gagged where he left her. Chloe's eyes dart around the room. Chloe is panicked, trying to find something to help her. She sees a cell phone not that far away. Chloe begins trying to work her way off the couch, as he comes back in.

The killer has a gun pointed at Chloe as she climbs a flight a stairs. "Look, we lost the disc, someone stole it from us, you have to believe me." Chloe pleads, as she begins to realize someone else at the work place had figured it out. Then had set her, and Brandy up to take the fall, after stealing the data disc for themselves! "Please I can help you find it!!" Chloe tries as he helps her up, and guides her, to where he has a length of rope.

Chloe begs, and pleads as he works it around her neck, then begins to hang Chloe.

Chloe's feet are high off the ground, as she struggles, kicks, and gags, while trying to beg for her life. Slowly her struggle weakens, and with a last sagging of her body, Chloe is dead as well. He holds watches her dangle in position for a little bit more to be sure. The killer enjoys fantastic views up Chloe's skirt, then he cuts her to the floor with a sickening thud.

"What a waste."

Pans of Chloe as she lays dead, eyes staring back at him, yet not seeing him. He grabs her body, and begins dragging her out of the room as well.

To be continued... with Chloe Excalibur's carry scene, strip search, body bagging, and dumpster disposal of the two women's bodies...

Storyline written by Stormcaster

~2 Girl!~

Category: Over The Shoulder, Carry, Strip, Frisk, Hanging, Noose, Bagging, Strangulation, Asphyxiation, Choking, Coughing, Gasping, Garrote, Catch & Release, Gun, Cat Fight, Eye Roll, Bondage, Ball Gag, Death Stare, Garter Belts, Stockings, Foot, Upskirt