Hello All - New Producer to FF

This is where updates from our community producers are posted. Bluestone's Silk Videos is just one of about 20 producers who advertise regularly on FF!

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

anthrax_island
What is your main fetish?: Sleepy and Dead Body play and sex
Why do you want to join this forum?: I was told about this board by a member who reviewed one of our videos, and thought I would reach out to the community for feedback, ideas, and conversation.
Referral: A member named Connie3991

Hello All - New Producer to FF

Post by anthrax_island »

A friend referred me to the board, and suggested I let you know about our store.
We produce various Female Death scenarios, as well as sleepy play and Bondage/torture scenes. I invite you all to take a look at what we offer. We produce custom videos with our main model, Gwen, as well as having models visit when traveling.

Here are some captures from a couple of our recent videos. Hope you enjoy.
gwen and luna
gwen and luna
DSC00743.JPG (56 KiB) Viewed 4933 times
gwenbath
gwenbath
DSC00721.JPG (38.96 KiB) Viewed 4934 times
Gwen
Gwen
DSC00718.JPG (34.82 KiB) Viewed 4937 times
Our c4s store can be found here:
clips4sale.com/studio/42089
and our NicheClips store is:
http://nicheclips.com/shop.php?store_id=23

Our descriptions on the NicheClips site are more thorough, but the content is the same. Please give any feedback you feel may help.
http://nicheclips.com/shop.php?store_id=23
http://clips4sale.com/studio/42089

Forget me not, or I'll forget myself - Rozz Williams
TommyBailey
What is your main fetish?: Dead chicks. Hunting, stabbing, shooting, drowning, hanging, stangulation, a variety of ways to get her there.
Why do you want to join this forum?: I enjoy reading and writing erotic necro fantasy stories. I also enjoy looking at the pictures, screen captures, and meeting like minded friends.
Referral: Google search for "female death fantasy board".

Re: Hello All - New Producer to FF

Post by TommyBailey »

Nice! I love anything in the bathtub. I always imagine her thinking it's her safe haven, yet at the end of the night she's a floater.

Welcome, also.
"Yes Tommy, a lot of doctors screw their patients. But you're the medical examiner!"
Bluestone
Site Admin
What is your main fetish?: strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: I'm the owner
Referral: Bluestone, of course!

Re: Hello All - New Producer to FF

Post by Bluestone »

Welcome A-I,

Nice pics!

Hope you enjoy your time here. Looking forward to seeing regular updates from you as you release your videos!

Cheers!

Blue
Bluestone's Silk Videos - Producer of Sexy Crime Dramas and Superheroine Films featuring HOT actresses!

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com