This weeks update at PKF Studios

This is where updates from our community producers are posted. Bluestone's Silk Videos is just one of about 20 producers who advertise regularly on FF!

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

JohnM

Re: This weeks update at PKF Studios

Post by JohnM »

Sorority Nine
Part 1
Starring Whitney, Bettie Lee, Lexxi, Brandy Alexander, Mikki, Alana, Anna Stevens, Wednesday, and Mia.

Note:
Remastered and upscaled. This is the strangling movies to end all strangling movies. An epic, movie chalked full of hot college coeds, two serial killers and a slow, satisfying journey to each and everyones demise. If you like stranglings, groups of girl, bodypiles and you like excellent acting, cinematography and pacing for a full movie-like experience saturated with the fetish elements you want to see---this is the movie to get. I am not even remotely kidding--it is that good. -JohnM

Story, Part 1 Summary:

It's Saturday and most of the sorority girls went home for the weekend. But 8 girls remain, some studying, some getting ready to go to a party. A 9th girl, an alumni, watches over the house. Her story is that 2 year earlier a professor stalked her. He was sent away and as compensation, the school paid for her education and are providing her with housing. But today is a fateful day, because that professor is back, with an plan for murder.

Outside, as he is breaking into the house, a second killer arrives. He plans to kill all the girls. The agree to stay out of each others way.

Soon, both plans are in motion and one by one the girls fall prey to the killers with each girl getting violently strangled and some get sexually violated.

In this part one, watch 5 girls get murdered.

Fetish Elements (for both parts): Violence, Nudity, Explicit Sexual Content, Garrote Strangling x7, Hand Strangling x2, (sim) Necro Sex x5, Necro BJ x1, Undressing, Hair Collection, Fondling, Ragdolling, Carrying, Body Pile, Body Views, Foot Views.

Note: Actresses are over 18 at the time of filming and the word "teen", "teenage", "young girl" is only meant to imply legal age characters regardless of audience interpretation.
PKF Studios adheres to USC 2257 record keeping requirements.

Note: 1472X1080 Upressed MP4 Format

HOW TO BUY

(DIRECT PURCHASE LINK. You just add the movie to your cart and purchase using standard methods)

(This method requires you to establish an account and fund it. Once you do, it is fast and easy)

(Using this method, you establish an account, pre-pay for credits using standard methods and use them to make purchases)

(Another great method to purchase my movies--once you establish an account, you can direct purchase using standard methods)

Step-By-Step instructions are available on my forum (must be a member and signed in to view this link).

Not every movie is always available at all stores. If you don't see the movie you want, request it on my forum.

Please, join my FORUM to get details about these and other purchase options.

Get the latest updates and search 100's of movies at PKF UPDATES!

If all this sounds confusing and you are a first time customer, email me,
and I will give you an incentive to try one of these methods.
Send me an email with subject: INCENTIVE to johnm@pkfstudios.com

Thanks,
JohnM
CHAT • COMMUNITY • UPDATES
VISIT: THE PKF FORUM

MOVIE UPDATES VISIT: PKF UPDATES
JohnM

Post by JohnM »

Officer Down
Starring Alisha Adams
Directed by JohnM

She was checking out a building for a disturbance. It was quiet--nothing to report. Then she was attacked.

He wrapped a garrote around her neck and took her down to the floor. She tried for her gun, but the garrote dig into her neck and she was fighting for her life. The struggle went on for a while--very intense. Ultimately, he was able to kill the cop.

He took her into the next room, striped off her uniform then fucked her mouth before fucking her. He liked to fuck cops. She would do just fine. He fucked her lifeless cop corpse for a good long time before spewing his cum over her cooling belly.

What led to his anger toward cops no one may never know. But, this poor rookie found out, tragically and now, she is just another officer down.

Note: This is a real sheriff uniform donated to us by a customer. Thank you. Alisha's tattoos were completely removed for this awesome production.

Contains: Nudity, Explicit Sexual Content, Uniform, Garrote Strangling, Necro BJ, Necro Sex.

Note: Actresses are over 18 at the time of filming and the word "teen", "teenage", "young girl" is only meant to imply legal age characters regardless of audience interpretation.

This movie shot and presented in STUNNING High Definition
1280X720 HD MP4 Format

HOW TO BUY

(DIRECT PURCHASE LINK. You just add the movie to your cart and purchase using standard methods)

(This method requires you to establish an account and fund it. Once you do, it is fast and easy)

(Using this method, you establish an account, pre-pay for credits using standard methods and use them to make purchases)

(Another great method to purchase my movies--once you establish an account, you can direct purchase using standard methods)

Step-By-Step instructions are available on my forum (must be a member and signed in to view this link).

Not every movie is always available at all stores. If you don't see the movie you want, request it on my forum.

Thanks,
JohnM

JohnM

Post by JohnM »

Strangled and Ragdolled
Starring Victoria Verve
Directed by JohnM

She was hanging around her apartment, dressed in a tight top and designer leggings.

A man came in and knocked her to the floor. She struggled to get up, but he quickly had a garrote around her neck and was strangling the young woman. She put up a good struggle, but eventually was still.

At death, her bladder released and warm urine crept along her leg on the floor and soaking the crotch of her leggings.

He looked her over, then pulled up her top and pulled down her leggings. All the while, he flopped her limbs around. He rolled her over and played with her firm ass. Finally, he rolled her back, looked her over one more time, then left her dead and cooling on her apartment floor.

Contains: Nudity, Knock Down, Garrote Strangle, Disheveled Clothing, Rag-dolling Limbs, Bladder Release, Body Views, Foot Views.

1280X720 HD MP4 Format

HOW TO BUY

Thanks,
JohnM

JohnM

Post by JohnM »

Coed Slaughter 2
Starring Pepper Kester and Katerina Kay
Directed by JohnM

Several years ago, an insane man burst into a college girls apartment and brutally stabbed two girls.

Now, nearly 9 years later, it's happened again.

Kat and Pepper were waking up after a night of late studying and later partying.

They were stretching---going through their morning routine as collage girls do, when a man comes in, walks up to Kat and stabs her multiple times in belly, then stabs the other girl once in the breast--dropping her to the table in agony.

He then tosses the other girl on the bed and starts molesting her. But, after hearing the moans of Pepper, goes back to finish her off by slicing open her neck. Now with that coed dead, he focuses his attention back on the other noisy one. He stabs her in the breast--through her heart. She struggles for a moment, blood sifting from her mouth, then dies.

He spends time stripping and ripping the clothing off both dead girls.

Now it is quiet. They way he likes them. He positions the bloody, dead coeds legs apart and slights his throbbing cock into her, what could only be described as a tiny, tight pussy.

He fucks her until he bursts, then grabs his things and leaves.

Contains: Nudity, Teenage/Young, Explicit Sexual Content, Stabbing, Throat Slice, Blood, Clothes Tearing, Coeds, Necro Sex, Cum Shot, Body Views, Foot Views.

1280X720 HD MP4 Format

HOW TO BUY

Thanks,
JohnM

JohnM

Post by JohnM »

Sorority Nine
Part 2
Starring Whitney, Bettie Lee, Lexxi, Brandy Alexander, Mikki, Alana, Anna Stevens, Wednesday, and Mia.

Note:
Remastered and upscaled. This is the strangling movies to end all strangling movies. An epic, movie chalked full of hot college coeds, two serial killers and a slow, satisfying journey to each and everyones demise. If you like stranglings, groups of girl, bodypiles and you like excellent acting, cinematography and pacing for a full movie-like experience saturated with the fetish elements you want to see---this is the movie to get. I am not even remotely kidding--it is that good. -JohnM

9 beautiful girls alone during the weekend in thier sorority house. Two killers, each with different agenda's kill the girls one by one.

In the end, no one lives to tell the tale of this day. All the girls end up in one big body pile.

I split this movie up into 2 uncut parts--both available right now.

Part 2 (this listing) is 52 minutes and contains 4 kill scenes. Brandy, Lexxi, Mikki and Whitney all die in this part. In addition, there is plenty of fondling, stripping and necrosex. The last 15 minutes is a slow creation of the 9 girl body pile with each girl being carried individually.

Short Summary of Both Parts

It's Saturday and most of the sorority girls went home for the weekend. But 8 girls remain, some studying, some getting ready to go to a party. A 9th girl, an alumni, watches over the house. Her story is that 2 year earlier a professor stalked her. He was sent away and as compensation, the school paid for her education and are providing her with housing. But today is a fateful day, because that professor is back, with an plan for murder.

Outside, as he is breaking into the house, a second killer arrives. He plans to kill all the girls. The agree to stay out of each others way.

Soon, both plans are in motion and one by one the girls fall prey to the killers.

In the end, none remain and both killers join forces to create a large body pile---a beautiful finale to their work.

Fetish Elements (Part 2): Violence, Nudity, Strong Sexual Content, Garrote x3, Hand x1, Necro Sex x4, Undressing, Hair Collection, Fondling, Ragdolling, Foot Views, Carrying, Body Pile, Body Views.

Note: 981X720 Upscaled MP4 Format

HOW TO BUY

Thanks,
JohnM

JohnM

Post by JohnM »

"Schoolgirl Stalker"
Starring Samantha Jo and Amber
Directed By JohnM

Sam has been watching Amber for weeks. She was just so cute that she just wanted to have her to herself. She watched Amber walk by, unaware Sam was hiding in the bushes.

Sam followed Amber all the way home, then watch Amber through the window as she pleasured herself through her tight jeans.

While Amber was distracted, Sam approached her, wrapping a wire garrote around her neck, she rendered Amber unconscious. Now she could have her way with her.

She spent time rubbing and playing with the young schoolgirl. She especially liked rubbing her tight blue jeans against hers. She loved the way it felt. She could get off on it.

When Amber came too, Sam hand throttled her back into unconsciousness, then continued to play with her.

When Amber came to again, Sam decided to kill the bitch. She put a pillow over her face and suffocated her.

Now dead, she could have her way with her and so she played with her a bit more. But, like most teenagers, she got bored fast. She dresses and then went to leave.

An object was in her way. It turned out to be Amber's older, just out of prison boyfriend. And, he had no trouble lifting Sam off the ground---by her neck.

He throttled Sam and she choked and struggled--kicking her feet as they dangled off the floor. When she was finally dead, he tossed her to the bed. Then, checked on Amber. She was dead. Being the sentimental type, he decided to fuck her one more time.

As he was fucking his dead teenage girlfriend, he started thinking the other dead girl looked pretty hot. He started interacting with the other girl as he fucked Amber. At one point he grabbed Sams hand and used it to help stimulate him.

Then, he was really horny. He pealed Sams tight jeans off and flipped her body over on top of Amber. He slipped his juice-covered cock out of Amber and slid it into Sam. He fucked Sam for a while then switched back to Amber.

Finally, he ended by coming all over Sams ass. He said his goodbyes and left the two dead girls posed together.

Contains: Nudity, Teenage/Young, Explicit Sexual Content, Jeans Fetish/Rubbing, Garrote Strangle and Hand Strangle--non-fatal, Unconsciousness, Pillow Suffocation, Fondling, Lesbian, Lift Up Hand Strangle, Necro Sex..

This movie presented in High Definition
1280X720 HD WMV Format

]HOW TO BUY!!!!

Thanks,
JohnM

JohnM

Post by JohnM »

"The Strangling Room"
Starring Stormy

In the future, all crimes are punishable by death. Sometimes, crimes are fabricated just to remove people from the population.

When they are taken---they enter....

The Strangling Room

Stormy, 28 years old, a legal aid, was working part time at a legal office, just trying to keep up with her families bills- enters the room.

She has no idea where she is or how she got there. She fumbles around the room looking for an exit.

A man appears. We will call him Hubert. That is, in fact his name, but no one ever learns this fact. Such a harmless name for a man that possesses such deadly intent.

He sizes up his victims. He aways does. He does not hate them. He does not know them. To him, she is an attractive woman, someone if, he was ever let out into society, he would perhaps like to have coffee with.

It only takes a moment for him to assess them. He possesses a skill. He knows he must always win. If he does not, he will be dead.

She is cautious of him, but truly, just wants to know what is going on. She tries to communicate with him. He toys with her like he does with all of them.

She is clueless when he goes in, grabbing her throat, throwing her down hard on the floor. The shock us usually sufficient with this move and then he can take them out. But not with her. She is strong. A fighter. They roll and tumble about before he is even able to get his garrote around her. But once he does, it is all down hill.

They change positions several more times as he tries to get her "over that hump", but again, to his surprise, her will to live is strong--very strong.

Once she does start to slow, he only increases his resolve---he knows they are watching him. Any weakness. Any....

After a while, she finally goes into her last death throws and it is when he truly looks into her eyes to she her for who she really is....was. He always did this, watched them die. The life as it left gave him the most satisfaction and was worth all suffering that came with this job.

She was dead. Eyes wide....looking up. Mouth slightly open. Not moving. Still. He relaxed his grip and leaned in to listen fro breathing. Nothing.

The job was almost done. They required that he strip them before taking the bodies to the display room.

So, he non-ceremoniously removed her clothing until she was completely naked, then picked her up and dragged her out.

Fetish Elements: Violence, Nudity, Long Garrote Strangling, Stripping, Body Views, Dragging.

1280X720 HD WMV Format

HOW TO BUY!!!!

Thanks,
JohnM

JohnM

Post by JohnM »

"Snuff Bridal Party"
Starring Pepper Kester, Willow Hayes, Larae Bovee, Anne, Lily LaBeau, Victoria Verve, Loni Legend, Viva.
Directed By John Marshall

Pepper is only 22, but she is getting married for the 3rd time. It’s nothing fancy. Just her and her girlfriends hanging out in her apartment and having some fun before heading down to the courthouse to meet her man.

During the random fun of various chatter, a man burst in and shoots one of the bridesmaids. The girls freak out an huddle together scared. One of there friends is dead.

It turns out, her last husband was overseas when she broke the bad news to him and before the dust settle, she was off with someone else. It appears, he is not taking the news well.

In moments he has shot a second innocent girl. She collapse on the laps of others and is roughly pushed to the floor in panic. Now he challenges the girls to choose who is next and though dumb luck and the nature of self-preservation, another poor girl is murdered.

Immediately after, a girl makes a run for is and is mowed down at the door. She crumples to the floor—4 holes in her back, dead.

Pepper tries to reason with her irate ex, but he far from rational. He lines up 3 girls and plays “eeny meeny miny moe” resulting in another dead young woman.

Then, he lines the rest up with Pepper in the middle and make her choose who of her two friends left, is next to die. Pepper only hesitates briefly before pointing at her poor friend Lily, who is capped in the boob and falls back on the couch with a lifeless stare.

Now with the math simple, he murders her last bridesmaid with a quick, burst of his MP-5 up her front and she drops like a rock.

Pepper now begs for her life, even resorting to showcasing her impressive chest to lure him back into reality. But the voiced in his head or the continued feeling of being jilted solidifies his resolve. He bursts several shots into that perfect chest and his ex-lover falls without grace, dead and gone—just a lovely stare that he will remember.

But all is not lost for this jilted soldier. He has new inspiration in the 8 dead girls before him. And one by one, he takes his time ripping and disheveling their clothing, running his hands up and down there warm, smooth dead bodies, and playing with there lifeless limbs.

He spends almost equal time at them all. Sucking breasts, rubbing skin and pantyhose and stocking covered legs. He even plays with their petite floppy feet.

But, finally, with all the girls fondled, he has one more task to complete. He lifts up Pepper, sets her on the couch between her dead friends, then chooses the biggest whore in the room and fuck her corpse until he is satisfied---knowing that Peppers lifeless eyes were watching him do it.

Happy now, purpose complete, he arranged the bodies in some sense of order, then leaves.

Contains: Violence, Nudity, Sexual Content, Peril, Begging, Multi-Shooting, Headshots, Pantyhose, Stockings, Clothes Ripping, Clothes Disheveled, Foot Play, Body Play, Fondling, Breast Sucking, Pussy Licking, Necro, Lifting, Posting, Body Pile, Carrying, Flopping, Limb Play, Foot Views, Body Views.

This movie filmed and presented in High Definition
1280X720 HD WMV Format

HOW TO BUY

Thanks,
JohnM

JohnM

Post by JohnM »

Double Stabbing
Starring Keely and Summer
Directed By JohnM

Two girls are tied to a bed side by side. Their arms are cuffed together at the wrists. They are naked, sweaty and terrified.

A silent killer lurks by. He had not spoken to them. He has a large knife and he torments then with it. Starting with Keeley, he runs the blade up and down her tender flesh. He touches her pussy with the sharp tip. He moves up to her breast, using the tip to caress her nipple. She is so scared.

He moves over to Summer, doing the same thing on her lovely body.

After he is done teasing the crying, whimpering teenagers, he gets to work. He raises the knife, and then plunges the long, sharp blade into Summers abdomen. She cries in pain. He holds it in her, letting it work itself inside her tender body. When he does pull it out, it bleeds all over--warm, dark, red blood.

The process is not fast. Still silent, he takes his time, taking in every moment of the process.

Back and forth between the two girls, stabbing each more then once.

The girls are weak, bleeding and it was time. Summer would be the first. The knife plunges into her breast, piercing her heart--stopping it. She jerks a few times, then is still--eyes open, her life taken away. Keeley holds Summers lifeless hand and is crying.

He moves over to Keeley, letting her dwell a moment on what is about to happen. Then he does it, stabs her below the heart. Still alive, she is shaking and jerking, making unusual sounds--dying sounds. While she still had life, he climbed on her, slipped himself inside her warm pussy and fucked the dying girl.

As he fucked her, he kept the knife in her, moving it around, carving up her insides. Her heart was compromised and, as he fucked her, she went into shock, then, and very slowly, she died. He came inside her.

He got up, admired his work, then left to check out of the hotel--leaving the teenagers to be found by someone else who would pretend to care and call for help.

Contains: Violence, Nudity, Teenage/Young, Sexual Content, Multi-Stabbing, Begging, Pleading, Crying, Peril, Blood, Necro, Foot Views, Body Views.

Note: 1472X1080 Upscaled MP4 Format

HOW TO BUY!!!!

Thanks,
JohnM

JohnM

Post by JohnM »

Strangle of Lust
Starring Mikki
Directed By JohnM

They had only been dating for a short time. High school senior Mikki really liked this guy. He was older, in college, and her parents would not approve. They did not approve of much of what she did. But her mom and dad were not home—not for a couple hours, and she had told him to come over.

They sat on the couch, googly eyeing each other. He wanted her—she knew he did. Though you wouldn’t of guess, she was practically a virgin—practically since dumb cousin Danny at the beach house last summer should not even count. But, she was not sure and they started slow.

But, soon hormones raged and after she gave his penis some love with her wet warm mouth, he reciprocated. Before long, they were doing it like rabbits on ecstasy—so, like horny teenagers.

Then, he put his hand on her throat. She likes that. As her air was cut off, the feeling of his cock moving in and out of her tight pussy was intensified. She started popping little orgasms and did not notice his growing intensity. He moved into a zone---keeping his had tight on her throat and a set rhythm, he pounded her hard as he choked her.

And she could not breathe.

The panic set in fast, be he did not notice. Her face went red, her tongue lashing out, eyes tripping out----there were definitely signs that, had he paid attention, he would have notice. But he was in the fuck zone, and his hand was in the choke zone. The sounds she made, the buck of her hips as she struggled, it all made it more intense and in turn, he was more intense.

Finally, he came on her belly, exhausted. And Mikki—she was dead. She stared lifelessly, a red mark on her neck here his hands had been. He was leaving now.

But wait. He couldn’t leave her. She was so nice---had been so nice that is. Still, he had to touch her again. He went over to her, looking at her lifeless young corpse. He touched her, slipped his fingers in her tight pussy—sucked her nipples.

Finally, at a loss for what to do, he picked her up, carrying her nude, dead body around the room, waiting for that moment, when they come home and find out what he did to there sweet Mikki.

Production Note: This is unique in that, at the time, Mikki brought a new boyfriend and they had, in fact, never had sex with each other before. So, this was their first time, and the lust is real, as is (if you know Mikki’s work), the intensity of the strangle. And, while the sex is real, I was trying to be non-intrusive, so there are not many close up views—but, yes, it is all real and ultimately makes for a vary sexy movie.

Contains: Violence, Nudity, Explicit Sexual Content, Hand Strangling, Fondling, Carrying, Body Views, Foot Views.

Note: 1472X1080 Upscaled MP4 Format

HOW TO BUY!!!!

Thanks,
JohnM

JohnM

Post by JohnM »

"Snuff Service"
Starring Zoey Foxx and Veronica Verve
Directed By JohnM

Zoey was undercover. Posing as a girl who wanted to die. You see—there was rumors of a man offering to kill girls as a service he provide. Well, to the law, that was called murder, and she was going to catch this scum or her name wasn’t Zoey Foxx of Channel 5 News. It was.

She arrived at the place. Another girl was there. This would be a challenge. She would save this other girls life and be a hero. But right now, she had to pretend to be sad.

The interview was first. The man, talked to them both, asking them why they wanted to die. Zoey was impressed with the girl next to her. She has quite the resolve, but Zoey would save her. No one really wants to die and she would be damned if she let this guy do it.

The drink he gave them were drugged. She could tell. She felt……good. It was ecstasy, and everything seemed great. But, she still was focused on the job…more or less.

The man took the other girl out of the room. Zoey spoke into her tape recorder.

The other girl, Victoria, was flying on ecstasy, but very confident of what she wanted to do. But right now, she was getting her pussy licked by the man who would kill her soon. She was, for the first time in a long time, feeling good. After he finished, she rewarded him by slurping up his large cock to his enjoyment.

Back in the room, the man interviewed Zoey. She faked it as best she could, unaware that the man had seen her press pass sticking out of her handbag.

He proposed Zoey and the other girl get it on for a while before the…dying starts.

And so, still on ecstasy, she finds herself with this other, beautiful woman, in sexy lingerie, making out. They rub each other, play with each other---fuck each other. It was glorious. At different points the man would join in, either getting a blowjob or fucking.

When it was finish, the things had quieted down, the buzz was starting to wear off. She realized she needed to act now and made an excuse to leave the room. But he knew about her. And quickly went out to fetch her with a knock to the head.

Now, Victoria was tied loosely to a chair—she wanted to die after all. Zoey pleaded with her, but she was resolute. And, the man, well, he was just performing a service.

First, he gave her some pleasure with a vibrator. Then he choked her while he was doing it. Finaly, he places a back over her head. Victoria takes in the air as much as she can, and soon only CO2 is left and she is out of air. Her body goes into self preservation mode. Zoey watches in horror as the girl struggles and finally, with one huge arch—her head back—plastic sucked into her mouth---dies.

Now the man can go off script a bit. Zoey was an intruder. She had no rights within the scope of his strange service. He was obligated to kill her with prejudice. But, first, some fun.

He forces the scared reporter to lick the dead girls pussy. Then he forced her to suck on his gun. Finally, he has her stand on a chair and nooses her. Did I mention they get to choose how they die. Victoria obviously choose the bag. We’ll liars don’t get a choice. He would hang the bitch.

A few last words, a pleading look and the chair was kicked out and she dropped. Neck stretching, she struggled and kicked. Froth and spittle coming out of her mouth and her muscles remained tense to keep her neck from breaking. She was alive—but not for long for she had no air. He watched her as she fought to live. They all do—even the ones who want to die. But this was especially satisfactory to him. He could see the headlines now---Young Reporter Commits Suicide while researching a story about suicide. Priceless.

She was dead. He pulled her down and posed her with the other girl. He would leave them there. He took a few photos and reposed them for his collection. A suicide pact. He never worked in the same place twice. In fact, he does not even exist.

Fetish Elements: Violence, Nudity, Explicit Sexual Content, Drugging, Lingerie, BJ, 3-Way, Lesbian, Strap-on, Knock Out, Forced Orgasm, Bound, Strangling, Bagging, Forced Necro Oral, Gun Oral, Hanging, Posing, Body Views, Foot Views.

1280X720 HD WMV Format

HOW TO BUY!!!!

Thanks,
JohnM

JohnM

Post by JohnM »

Rival Killers
Starring Lexxi and Houston
Directed By JohnM

In the 5th installment of the Poetry Killer series, two prostitutes decide to try and impress their crime boss by demonstrating their skills as potential contract killers. To prove their worthiness, the concoct a plan that would have them take out their bosses favorite assassin---the Poetry Killer.

The plan is simple--using their assets as prostitutes, they plan to distract him with sex and then kill him. Houston gets in his house by telling him she is his reward for such good service. He lets her in and she starts to service him while her partner waits in the car---planning to sneak in later to finish the job if Houston does not get the opportunity.

After he finishes with her, he gets up and leaves the room without a word. She does not know quite what to make of his abrupt departure and gets the gun out of her purse to go find him. While she is searching the house, she hears the shower go on upstairs and heads up to check it out. Listening at the door and assuming he is taking a shower, she pulls up a chair and waits for him to come out, gun pointed and ready. From behind, he emerges from a different door, sneaking up behind her he wraps her own nylon thigh-high twice around her neck. Surprised, the gun flies out of her hand.

He proceeds to strangle her in the chair. She fights and struggles hard, trying to get leverage--trying to get at the nylon--trying to hit her attacker. It is all no use. She struggles hard for a long, long time. At one point, he pulls the nylon so hard is lifts her up off of the seat. She begins to weaken, her eyes unbelievably wide, her tongue far, far out, lashing for air but not able to take it in. Finally, she grows weak--twitching, spasming and eventually is still. after observing her body, he stuffs a small object, perhaps a note, in her mouth.

As he prepares to go into the bathroom to shut off the shower distraction, he hears the front door open.

Lexxi enters the house, knowing that way too much time has passed. She searches the house and finds evidence that per partner did at least part of her job and her gun was not in her purse. Lexxi, with her weapon ready, approaches the stairs. She can distinctly hear a shower. She ascends the stairs, at first assuming the two have taken a shower. But, upon reaching the top, she finds Houston very, very dead, slumped in a chair. She discovers a wad of paper between Houston's legs, it was moist, and obviously was in her mouth.

As she stands before the bathroom door listening to the shower run, she reads the note. It was a poem. She reads in out loud, knowing that he cannot hear her. It was strangely mesmerizing. After reading it, reality comes back and she tosses it, getting ready to storm into the bathroom and blast the asshole who just killed her friend. As she does, a figure approaches silently behind her and in an instant, wraps the nylon around her neck and catapults her across the room.

She lands hard, dropping the gun. She tries to get up and get her bearings, but he is on her fast, wrapping the nylon around her neck again, they fall into a struggle. She fights hard, real hard. The roll all over the place, twisting, turning....he cannot get her in the position he wants, but all the while he keeps the garrote tight, hoping that she will eventually weaken so he can gain more control. In the meantime, they continue to toss around. Finally, he has her--between his legs, garrote digging into her soft flesh, she begins to slow.

They go at it for a while, her eyes very wide and tongue lashing out. Still, she continues to weaken. He musters all his strength and pulls her upright to finish her. She finally is still and he lets her fall forward, slamming hard into the floor with full dead weight. She was beautiful, as they all seemed to be. He rolled her over and quickly undressed her then admires her beautiful body before lifting her up and over the chair where her friends body sits cooling. It is indeed poetic.

Contains: Violence, Nudity, Explicit Sexual Content, BJ, Espionage, Sex, 2 Nylon Garrote Stranglings, Struggling/Fighting, Necro, Body Views.

Note: 981X720 Upscaled MP4 Format

HOW TO BUY

Thanks,
JohnM

JohnM

Post by JohnM »

Kazakhstan Whore
Starring Viva

Note: This is all shot POV.

I’ve killed many. They never fine them because, the girls I choose, don’t matter much. High school drop outs, hookers, homeless. I have standards though. I don’t like druggies---so that weeds out quite a few. I link them fresh, under 30, petite. Beyond that, I am not picky.

She was a looker. Maybe not my greatest find, but wow. I live in the city, you know. And, there are some scary girls down where the tourist go. But, there are also, the newbies---just off the boat. And, that is who I found. She was cute. She was young. And, I knew, she would not be missed---at least not around here.

At my apartment, we talked. Well, I talked. She spoke very little English. I think she was from Russia or somewhere like that. I did not know—did not care. She was to be the receptacle for my penis. Sound misogynistic? You betcha. I am a killer and not worried about being…well, sensitive. Fuck!

And that is what I did. Well, first I had her strip. Then, she gave me a nice long BJ. She kept stopping though—she had a cold I guess and could not breath. I would show her about breathing soon enough. I did not mind. Her mouth, my dick. What was the problem.

Then, I was in her, tight----VERY tight. No really….it was tough to get it in, but once it was, oh boy, she was nice. Warm and tight and I fucked her until I was bored.

Then I killed her. It was nothing fancy. Remember, I am holding a fucking camera---I film all these you know---that shadow is not the shape of my head. So, I give her a belt, she puts it around her neck. I am often amazed at how many of these girls, from every walk of like, let me put a belt around there neck. At that point they should really kick my balls and leave. My career would be over. But, alas, I seem to find the stupid ones, but hey, I can play this game all day. And I do.

Once the belt is on, strangle time. They are shocked a bit. Some think it is sex play. But before too long they are dead and none the wiser. Dead. Staring. Nothing. A bag of meat.

But….still warm. So, I go in again. Still tight. Fuck her a bit then flop her on the floor. Done. I take a last look with my camera, then I leave. Oh, I will be back later—gotta get rid of her. But, I don’t film it. Need both hands.

Fetish Elements: Violence, Nudity, Teenage/Young, Explicit Sexual Content, Hooker, POV, Strangling (short near end), Necro Sex, Body Views.

1280X720 HD WMV Format

HOW TO BUY

Thanks,
JohnM