This weeks update at PKF Studios

This is where updates from our community producers are posted. Bluestone's Silk Videos is just one of about 20 producers who advertise regularly on FF!

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

JohnM

Re: This weeks update at PKF Studios

Post by JohnM »

"Change My Grade!"
Starring Eva Rogue and Lumin
Directed By John Marshall

A teacher is praising a young prodigy student for her hard work when a deranged student enters demanding his grade be changed.

To prove his intent he fatally shoots the young female student right in front of her teacher. She quickly complies, changes his grade only to be shot dead shortly after.

Another student enters, commending the killer on his resolve, but notes that he shot his girlfriend. Not wanting her to go to waste, the killer drags the teacher off and lets the boyfriend have the dead girl.

The boyfriend, then pends time playing with his dead "ex" girlfriend. He fondles her, fucks her mouth and finally fucks her for a good long time in many positions before cuming on her.

All the while, the killer lightly fondles the teacher and has some fun with her as well.

Just as the boyfriend finishes, the killer shoots him dead. Then killer poses with the dead girls, then later poses them on the desk for various sexy views.

Contains: Violence, Nudity, Explicit Sexual Content, Shooting X2, Necro BJ, Necro Sex, Postmortem, Posing, Bodypile, Body Views.

Note: Actresses are over 18 at the time of filming and the word "teen", "teenage", "young girl" is only meant to imply legal age characters regardless of audience interpretation.

PKF Studios adheres to USC 2257 record keeping requirements.

This movie filmed and presented in High Definition
1280X720 HD WMV Format

HOW TO BUY!!!!

Direct Purchase from Kinkbomb Link:
CHANGE MY GRADE

Or, try these alternatives:

NICHECLIPS (Must Have An established Account)
MARSHMAN MEDIA
GENRE VIDEOS (Must have an account)

Or, become a member of my FORUM to get details about these and other purchase options.

Thanks,
JohnM
CHAT • COMMUNITY • UPDATES
VISIT: THE PKF FORUM

MOVIE UPDATES VISIT: PKF UPDATES
JohnM

Post by JohnM »

"Final Confession"
Starring Zoey Monroe

Sister Mary had not been feeling well the past few mornings, so she opted out of sanctuary duty to stay in her room and read.

A knock on her door lead her to Father Michael. He desires her and wants there relationship to continue. But, she tells him it must be over and vows to confess to Mother in the morning.

Father Michael enraged, attacks Mary, careening onto the bed, struggling until he finally can stratal her with his hand tight around her neck---throttling her.

It is a good fight, but after a time, she moves no more. What has he done. He leaves the young nun dead before the eyes of God to judge.

Contains: Violence, Strangle, Body Views.

Note: Actresses are over 18 at the time of filming and the word "teen", "teenage", "young girl" is only meant to imply legal age characters regardless of audience interpretation.

This movie presented in High Definition
1280X720 HD WMV Format

HOW TO BUY!!!!

FINAL CONFESSION

MARSHMAN MEDIA

Or, become a member of my FORUM to get details about these and other purchase options.

Thanks,
JohnM

JohnM

Post by JohnM »

"Watching The Schoolgirl"
Starring Veronica Radke

Note: Fantastic performance, awesome movie--loaded with great content, don't miss!!!

He was already in her room, watching her from the closet as she dresses.

He attacked her with chloroform, then placed her on the bed and tied her up. After she woke up, he watched her struggle for a while before forcing her to suck him. She was not experienced. He had to explain to her what to do. But she caught on.

After, he got her back on the bed and played with her some more before fucking this virgin teenager. She was so scared and that made him more excited then ever.

She was tight, hard to get it in at first, but after a while, she got wet and he was fucking this little schoolgirl with all his might. Several positions later, he was done and she was struggling and yelling--so he put her out.

When she work up, rebound--hands behind her, she quickly realized this was not just a rape--this was a murder. But too late. He was on her, strangling her. She had not chance, but struggled hard and for a long time. Kicking legs, bucking hips, tongue out, eyes wide. But, he killed her just the same.

She was dead, and he took a souvenir then moved on to find the next one.

Contains: Violence, Nudity, Teenager/Young/Schoolgirl, Explicit Sexual Content, Sexual Assault, Dressing, Watching, POV, Forced BJ, Forced Sex, Fingering, Fondling, Undressing, Socks, Garrote Strangle, Body Views.

1280X720 HD WMV Format

HOW TO BUY!!!!

WATCHING THE SCHOOLGIRL

MARSHMAN MEDIA

Thanks,
JohnM

JohnM

Post by JohnM »

"NIGHT of the DEMON I"
Starring Tegan Mohr and Starli

A virgin is needed for sacrifice.

Two men enter a high school classroom and kidnap a teacher and student

The virgin student is suspended and prepared for sacrifice via various methods.

However, when one of the men is out of the room, the other defiles the girl, forcing her to give him a blowjob.

Later, the teacher is brought in, striped and her throat slit. Her blood is used to mark the virgin and the verses are read to call the demon.

But when the demon appears, one of the men runs away in fear and the demon destroys the other. Now he violates the girl. He forced her to suck his demon cock, then fucks her.

But, because the other man defiled her with a blowjob, the Demon is not satisfied with the sacrifice and does not kill her. Instead, he leaves, telling the remaining man to find another girl.

Now alone with the girl, the man grabs his knife and slits her throat as she pleads for mercy. With the girl dead, his partner dead, he leaves to start the process again.

Contains: Violence, Nudity, Teenage/Young, Explicit Sexual Content, Schoolgirl, Teacher, Suspension, Abduction, Oil, Fondling, Forced BJ, Forced Orgasm, Throat Slice X2, Demon Rape, Special FX, Begging, Crying, Body Views, Foot Views.

1280X720 HD WMV Format

HOW TO BUY!!!!

NIGHT OF THE DEMON I

MARSHMAN MEDIA

Thanks,
JohnM

JohnM

Post by JohnM »

"Nice Guy Killer"
Starring Tegan Mohr

NOTE: This is the third of a new series from the author of great movies like, "Wendy's Boyfriend", "The Good Murders", "My Plan", and others. Check out this cinematic, intense, and brutal movie.

"This was early. I had a buzz cut that year. I think this was the first one I ever killed. Poor girl. Poor fucking stupid bitch"

I invited Sue over for some career help. I had lined her up a job with Marshall. I knew she had the right skills.

But, after she was here for a while, I decided she was not going to work out. And for all the time I spent over the last couple months listening too her stupid problems and being that "nice guy", I figured she owed me.

After chloroforming her, I raped the bitch. She was streamy and whiny, but wet for me and that is all that mattered.

When it was over, I really was going to let her go. It seemed she and I were on the same page over the situation...about what just happened and her paying those dues she owed me.

But something changed in just a split moment---I can't place it exactly, but as I retied her arms behind her back I thought---I am going to kill this girl.

And...so I did.

I must admit, I was unprepared on this first one. The level of intensity is not like the movies. She struggle hard, we both worked up a sweat, but when it was done, I was the only one that got up.

Sue....was dead.

I killed her. I did it.

It felt good. Really good. And I felt that all the time and effort I spent trying to help her paid off. And, in the end, I did help her.

And, she helped me to. It was that very night I started my diary.

Fetish Elements: Violence, Nudity, Sexual Content, Sexual Assault, Garrote Strangling, Bound, Body Views, Foot Views.

1280X720 HD WMV Format

HOW TO BUY!!!!

NICE GUY KILLER--TEGAN

MARSHMAN MEDIA

Thanks,
JohnM

JohnM

Post by JohnM »

"NIGHT of the DEMON II"
Starring Allie James and Viva

A virgin is needed for sacrifice.

Two men plot. A young student joins there meeting, claiming to know of a girl who is a real virgin.

The student and the virgin meet to study. The men come in, attacking the virgin and taking her away---the young student following.

In a dark warehouse, the virgin is suspended, clothes removed and she is prepared with oil as the student watches and later helps.

The student is rendered unconscious, then they assault and rape her while the virgin is suspended--helpless. Afterwards, they sacrifice the young student, slicing her throat and using her blood. One of the men is removed.

The virgin is forced to orgasm.

The ceremony commences, the demon arrises. He is pleased with the virgin and forces himself in her mouth.

Later, the demon fucks the girl, while the man joins in, making her suck his cock.

After the demon leaves, the man continues to rape her, then later, forces her to suck his cock again, finally cumming all over her face, then he slits her throat. She bleeds out on the mattress.

The man fucks the dead schoolgirl.

Contains: Violence, Nudity, Teenage/Young, Explicit Sexual Content, Schoolgirl, Virgin, Suspension, Abduction, Oil, Fondling, Forced BJ, Forced Orgasm, Squirting, Throat Slice X2, Demon Rape, Special FX, Begging, Crying, Necro Sex, Body Views, Foot Views.

1280X720 HD WMV Format

HOW TO BUY!!!!

NIGHT OF THE DEMON II

MARSHMAN MEDIA

Thanks,
JohnM

JohnM

Post by JohnM »

"The Rape and Murder
of a
Teenage Girl"
Starring Madison

She was 18, but underage drinking, her car broke down and took a ride home from a stranger. Her parents, gone. She did not want him to stay. She told him to leave and ran off to the bathroom pretending to be sick.

But she was in for a surprise when she came back into the room. He was still there. He attacked her.

Once the girl was out he put her on the couch and started exploring his prize. His buddy joined him and they both carried her to her bedroom.

There, they messed around with the unconscious teenager, stripping her, then taking turns licking her pussy and fucking her mouth.

Over time, she came too, groggy, aware of what they were doing. She could not do too much about it.

They raped her--taking turns, then brought her down on her knees and forced her to suck cock, trading off---using her.

Back on the bed, more fucking then forced masturbation, making her squirt.

Finally, another blowjob, getting each one off.

They agreed to let her live and one of the men went to the car.

The other man stayed. He had more plans for this girl. He fucked her pussy with a wine bottle.

When it was over, she thought she was going to live. She was dead wrong.

He wrapped the rope around her petite, soft neck, and strangled her. She fought hard, gagging, kicking and spasming until the end. When it was over, he pushed her off, dragged her to the end of the bed and fucked the dead teenagers body before posing and leaving her.

Contains: Violence, Nudity, Explicit Sexual Content, Rape, Sexual Assault, Unconscious , Chloroform, Molestation, Forced BJ, Forced Sex, 2 on 1, Bottle Rape, Forced Orgasm, Forced Vibrator, Garrote Strangling, Necro BJ, Thigh Highs, Necro Sex, Cum Shot, Body Views.

1280X720 HD WMV Format

HOW TO BUY!!!!

The Rape and Murder of a Teenage Girl

MARSHMAN MEDIA

Thanks,
JohnM

JohnM

Post by JohnM »

"Incest Is Best"
STABBING
Starring Tegan Mohr with Trixi

NOTE: First 20min is consensual incest.

Tegan came in to find her dad passed out drunk. She curled up next to him only to discover that she was staring at his junk. She started rubbing it and daddy did not seem to mind one bit. After waking up, still drunk, he encouraged his daughter to keep going. Soon, she was sucking his cock. Then he was eating her out, and pretty soon it was full on sex until he creamed all over her tight little ass.

A little confused about what happened, he stumbled out of the room.

Tegan was confused as well, and as she was thinking about the implications of what just occurred, her mom came in---pissed off. She was holding a knife.

They started to argue and one thing led to another and her mom plunged the knife into her soft belly. Tegan, in shock, started panicing in terror and her mom silenced her with a swift stab to the breast.

Tegan fell off the knife and onto the bed. She lay, still breathing, lightly twitching, then was dead.

Her mom stormed off to go take care of her husband.

Contains: Violence, Teenage/Young, Incest, Nudity, Explicit Sexual Content, BJ, Sex, Stabbing, Body Views.

1280X720 HD WMV Format

HOW TO BUY!!!!

Incest is Best--Stabbing 1

MARSHMAN MEDIA

Thanks,
JohnM

JohnM

Post by JohnM »

"Girl in a Leotard"
Starring Dakota Skye

A young gymnast girl walks out into a room to do some stretching.

A man watches her.

After a bit, he shoots her with a tranquilizer dart and she collapses, her young firm ass in the air inviting him to her.

He explores her for a bit, then carries her into another room and lays her arched across his lap while seated. He plays with her pussy, rubbing, fingering. All the while, the girl lays motionless.

He puts her on the table, then plays with her some more, licking her pussy. She wakes up, groggy, trying to understand what is happening. She sees the gun, and is scared. She lets him keep going.

But, he is not satisfied. He gets up, and shoots her in the chest. he is in pain, but he continues to pleasure her.

He shoots her again.

She is weaker, but still reacting to his stimulous. He places her hand on his erect cock. He makes her stroke it.

After a while, he shoots her while her hand clutches his cock. She squeezes hard in reaction, then her hand drops off.

She is not dead, but nearly so.

He pulls her head back, and fucks her mouth. When he is about ready to cum, he shoots her in the head. He cums in her mouth.

She is dead.

Now for the fun.

He rolls her over on her stomach, lifts her ass up and fucks her tight young pussy.

After a while, he flips her onto her back and fucks the dead gymnast some more until he is satisfied. He leaves her sprawled out on the table for someone to find.

Contains: Violence, Nudity, Teen/Young, Explicit Sexual Content, Stretching Leotard, Gymnast, Blow Dart, Unconscious Fondling, Fingering, Pussy Licking, Shooting X4, Forced BJ, Necro Sex, Body Views, Foot Views.

1280X720 HD WMV Format

HOW TO BUY!!!!

Girl in a Leotard

MARSHMAN MEDIA

Thanks,
JohnM

JohnM

Post by JohnM »

"Melancholy Necro"
Starring Veronika Radke

He come home to his dead girlfriend. Only, he hold out hope that she is not really dead by going though various procedures to stimulate her.

Ultimately, it is not until he finished having lots of passionate sex with her that he understands she is truly dead.

Contains: Nudity, Explicit Sexual Content, Postmortem, Body Posting, Limb Play, Kissing, Lifting, Carrying, Necro Sex, Thigh Highs, Body Views, Foot Views.

1280X720 HD WMV Format

HOW TO BUY!!!!

MELANCHOLY NECRO

MARSHMAN MEDIA

Thanks,
JohnM

JohnM

Post by JohnM »

"Secret Desire"
Starring Madison and Tegan Mohr

She really lusted after her ex-roommate and hatched a plan to act out her fantasy.

Her friend arrived and they got caught up. But Tegan was bored with her non-stop narcissistic talking. So, as soon as she was looking the other way, her plan went into effect.

She tazed her unconscious then dropped a special sleep aid in her mouth. Her ex-roommate would be out for a while giving her time to do all the things she wanted with her and not have to listen to her talking.

When she was done, she posed her on the bed and left to go grab a snack before she woke up.

While she was gone the dorm monitor came in on a noise complain and found the naked prone girl. He quickly stripped off his clothes and started messing with her. When she woke, he panicked and strangled her to death.

Tegan came back into the room as he was finishing up. So, he attacked her and strangled her to death too.

Afterword, he fucked Tegan dead body, then picked up her ex-roommate and fucked her too, switching back and forth, then finally coming all over her body.

Contains: Violence, Nudity, Explicit Sexual Content, Tazer, Drugging, Unconscious Lesbian, Dildo, Pussy Licking, Kissing, Unconscious BJ and Sex, Struggle, Garrote Strangle X2, Necro Sex, Cum Shot, Body Views.

1280X720 HD WMV Format

HOW TO BUY!!!!

SECRET DESIRE

MARSHMAN MEDIA

Thanks,
JohnM

JohnM

Post by JohnM »

"ROCKY SULLIVAN"
Starring Starli

It's the 1930's.

Rocky Sullivan is scheduled to be executed tonight at 12am.

Follow Rocky through her day as she tries to contact her lawyer to get a pardon from the governor. Watch her interaction with the guards and ultimately, her execution and display.

Note: This represents months of pre-production, period props, costuming, special film treatment and motion-tracked special effects and everything you can hope for in a micro budgeted production. Enjoy!!!

Fetish Elements: Nudity, Sexual Content, Electrocution, Electric Chair, Body Views.

1280X720 HD WMV Format

HOW TO BUY!!!!

ROCKY SULLIVAN

MARSHMAN MEDIA

Thanks,
JohnM

JohnM

Post by JohnM »

"The Pizza Delivery Guys"
Starring Dakota Skye

Her parents out of town, she was alone on the outskirts of town and wanted food. Her friends were flakes, so she convinced a pizza place to make the trip out to her place.

When they wanted too much for the pizza, she gave them a crappy tip, which lead the creepy delivery guys to want more from her. When she refused, the pulled out a knife and attacked her.

They sexually assaulted her in her home. They took her down to her room where they force themselves on her. After fucking and sucking and fucking them again, all she wanted them to do was leave.

But, they decided to take it one step further and they strangled the petite teen to death. Afterwards, one of the men stayed back to fuck her dead body until he was satisfied.

Contains: Violence, Nudity, Teenage/Young, Explicit Sexual Content, Attack, 2 on 1, Knife Play, Molesting, Hair Pulling, Fingering, Rubbing, Forced BJ, Rape, Double Cum Shot, Garrote Strangle, Necro Sex, Body Views.

1280X720 HD WMV Format

HOW TO BUY!!!!

THE PIZZA DELIVERY GUYS

MARSHMAN MEDIA

Thanks,
JohnM

JohnM

Post by JohnM »

"Unlucky Jogger"
Starring Anaya

A woman is jogging through the forest when a couple of stalkers attack her. As she lay unconsious they fondle her
lovely body then carry her back to thier truck.

She wakes up, pleading for her life, but they knock her out again and take her out into the woods and rape her.

Then they march her through the woods to an x-frame, and tie her up. They leave here there for a while, coming back
to torment her. At one point they freak her out so badly she pisses herself.

They take her down and march her through the woods to a grave. She tries to get away, but they catch her and force her
to crawl to the grave then threaten her with death.

Finally, they decide to let her go, but one of the men decides to shoot her in the head anyhow, killing her. They
shove her into the grave and start to cover her with dirt.

Contains: Violence, Nudity, Sexual Content, Stalking, Rednecks, Knock Out, Unconscious, Rape, Torment, Begging, X-Frame,
Bladder Release, Carrying, Crawling, Headshot, Grave, Body Views.

Note: Actresses are over 18 at the time of filming and the word "teen", "teenage", "young girl" is only meant to imply
legal age characters regardless of audience interpretation.

Note: 640X480 DVD Quality WMV Format

HOW TO BUY!!!!

UNLUCKY JOGGER

MARSHMAN MEDIA

Thanks,
JohnM

JohnM

Post by JohnM »

"CURTAINS"
Starring Veronica Radke

A classic horror scene.

It's the usual tale. A young woman alone on stormy night. An unknown noise that she must explore. A killer waits for her.

Contains: Violence, Stabbing, Body Views.

1280X720 HD WMV Format

http://www.kinkbomb.com/Curtains.html

HOW TO BUY!!!!

CURTAINS

MARSHMAN MEDIA

Thanks,
JohnM