Athena's new adventures (Group Custom)

This forum is devoted to the Superheroine genre as it crosses over into the Peril and Death genres! Come join in on the discussions if you love the Superheroines of our fantasy worlds!

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

Whiteknight
What is your main fetish?: I have always been a fan of superheroines in distress situations mostly when they are their backs.
Why do you want to join this forum?: After buying these videos for years and contributing to a custom earlier this month I finally wished to take part in the discussion on this board.
Referral: I found the site quite by accident years ago while searching for other superheroine sites.

Re: Athena's new adventures

Post by Whiteknight »

I will contribute 400 for Over the knee back breaker, bearhug and a long painful rope strangle on a desk or other flat surface. With a camera view of Athena tilting her head back and looking directly into a camera right behind her head with eye contact during parts of the three elements preferably while she is arching her back.
Bluestone
Site Admin
What is your main fetish?: strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: I'm the owner
Referral: Bluestone, of course!

Post by Bluestone »

Director B wrote:
Redgunner wrote:Hi db I will contribute $200 for a reasonable length cradle carry hopefully as good as the classic one in athena 2 ! What are the plans for 2019 are we likely to see destiny, melody,krystle red or Emma g at all. Would love to see another wonder kick film this year!
Yes, we can do a reasonable length cradle carry, your question can only be answered by Blue.
In 2019, we're planning to have Destiny and Krystal Red return, but Emma G. will not be back, and Melody may also not return this year.

Blue
Bluestone's Silk Videos - Producer of Sexy Crime Dramas and Superheroine Films featuring HOT actresses!

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
tiberius
What is your main fetish?: Stabbings or shootings (silencer-preferred)
Why do you want to join this forum?: Interested in Darkwing extreme videos mostly.
Also have questions about your current fundraiser.
Referral: Through web searches for Darkwing and/or Wondra, Supernova

Post by tiberius »

I'm definitely in for Krystal Red!

T.
Director B
What is your main fetish?: guess
Why do you want to join this forum?: promote
Referral: Bluestone

Post by Director B »

Okay, guys let's see if we can get this custom rolling - Athena against Xander's mechanoid. The mechanoid gave Supernova Dark a hard time in 2 videos so it's more than a match for our sexy heroine. Who'd like to see this one and again from this point what kind of perils would you like to see, for the extreme version what kind of demise would you like for our heroine?

Here's how it stands so far:

Svarty: belly bare outfit with some shooting or stabbing action!
Richpartist : Chloroform and ots carry
Redgunner : chloroform knockouts & cradle carried
WilsonP: over the knee backbreaker
Whiteknight: bear-hugs and back-breakers
msw762: throat gets throttled
dunnie1 : stockings, heels and short skirt - rendered unconscious by gas, clamoring for air

This goes without saying but I'll say it anyway, each element has to be paid for, no payment no element.

Attachments
Dark 1.jpeg
Dark 1.jpeg (173.59 KiB) Viewed 6185 times
xj900uk
What is your main fetish?: Death fetish especially drowning
Why do you want to join this forum?: So I can chat to people about simulated and depicted death scenes in movies
Referral: Heard about it from a fellow contact

Post by xj900uk »

Wha t do you plan on having her wear, Mr B?? Any chanc eyou can get her in t o a micro-bikini somewhere in the script?
Director B

Post by Director B »

xj900uk wrote:Wha t do you plan on having her wear, Mr B?? Any chanc eyou can get her in t o a micro-bikini somewhere in the script?
Yep, we can do that but someone has to pay for it.
Svarty
What is your main fetish?: Stabbing, shooting and a little strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: I want to write feedback and reviews to help the producers improve their work
Referral: Google :)

Post by Svarty »

Micro-bikini is a great idea for the bellybare outfit! So I would contribute 100$ for the following:

Athena standing with her back against the wall, wearing a tiny mico bikini, pleading not to get stabbed.
She slowly gets stabbed with a long thin metal spike. First into the center of her lower naked belly, then in her navel with some long hot suffering afterwards including some talking like "Oh fuck...right in my navel!"
xj900uk
Why do you want to join this forum?: So I can chat to people about simulated and depicted death scenes in movies

Post by xj900uk »

Yes I w ould pay for Athena to b e in a micro-bikini, Mr B. However I don@t want a belly stab or anything like that, but rather a head shot, or even a bagging - would she be pre ared to do that? I don@t bleiev e you@ve eve rhad a bagging in a superhero movie yet!
Director B

Post by Director B »

xj900uk wrote:Yes I w ould pay for Athena to b e in a micro-bikini, Mr B. However I don@t want a belly stab or anything like that, but rather a head shot, or even a bagging - would she be pre ared to do that? I don@t bleiev e you@ve eve rhad a bagging in a superhero movie yet!
Well, we could have 2 endings so this could be done.
xj900uk

Post by xj900uk »

OK then, if you can do either a headshot or a baggin g whilst she is wearing a micro-bikini, then I am in for $100
Whiteknight
What is your main fetish?: I have always been a fan of superheroines in distress situations mostly when they are their backs.
Why do you want to join this forum?: After buying these videos for years and contributing to a custom earlier this month I finally wished to take part in the discussion on this board.
Referral: I found the site quite by accident years ago while searching for other superheroine sites.

Post by Whiteknight »

Just an idea to throw out there but has anyone considered using moves like the Camel Clutch and Dragon hold and other wrestling moves on our heroines while fighting. There are also other offensive moves I have not seen like belly stomping or punching. When was the last time we have seen a good eye roll. Just thinking about possibilities I have not seen here or at least in a very long time
Director B

Post by Director B »

Whiteknight wrote:Just an idea to throw out there but has anyone considered using moves like the Camel Clutch and Dragon hold and other wrestling moves on our heroines while fighting. There are also other offensive moves I have not seen like belly stomping or punching. When was the last time we have seen a good eye roll. Just thinking about possibilities I have not seen here or at least in a very long time
I have no idea what a Camel Clutch and Dragon hold is, well if Blue allows it I guess we can do it, whatever that looks like.
Bluestone
Site Admin
What is your main fetish?: strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: I'm the owner
Referral: Bluestone, of course!

Post by Bluestone »

Director B wrote:
Whiteknight wrote:Just an idea to throw out there but has anyone considered using moves like the Camel Clutch and Dragon hold and other wrestling moves on our heroines while fighting. There are also other offensive moves I have not seen like belly stomping or punching. When was the last time we have seen a good eye roll. Just thinking about possibilities I have not seen here or at least in a very long time
I have no idea what a Camel Clutch and Dragon hold is, well if Blue allows it I guess we can do it, whatever that looks like.
I have no idea what those moves are either.

Well, if you really want to see Heather killed in a bikini, which means she'll be wearing a bikini for the conclusion of the video, then this really isn't an Athena video that we're talking about, but it could be a White Angel off duty adventure. The Superheroine fans are probably not going to buy a "bikini girl gets whacked" video, just like not all death fetish fans are into Superheroine videos. So, I suggest the following:

1. Let's see if Heather would consider a White Angel video, and if so, let's start a separate thread for that White Angel bikini video. Director B, I'm off to the day job in a few minutes. Can you see if Heather is up for a White Angel video where she wears a bikini, is killed in it a couple of times, but revives to take on the attacker as a White Angel, perhaps changing into a catsuit partway through?;

2. Let's get back to the Athena video on this thread where she may be in civilian clothes at the beginning, but she transforms to Athena, kicks some butt, and is either killed, captured or victorious in costume.

I know that this is a death fetish board in general, but this Superheroine sub-forum and the videos that we produce as a result of the comments here and on other Superheroine forums are aimed at both the Superheroine Peril fetish (where the heroine does not die) as well as the death fetish. The death fetish community alone will not support the making of these films. We have to be able to market them to both of these markets in order to break even. Therefore, we have to be careful as to what we produce and make sure that it contains a costumed heroine who survives to continue her adventures, even if it's because she has the power to regenerate from death. Unfortunately, that's not one of the Amazons' powers.

Hope that clarifies the situation for all those reading this thread. So, until and unless we start a "Heather Page - White Angel Bikini" thread, please restrict your pledges here to an Athena video.

Thanks for your understanding.

Blue
Bluestone's Silk Videos - Producer of Sexy Crime Dramas and Superheroine Films featuring HOT actresses!

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
xj900uk

Post by xj900uk »

OPK thanks for the clarification, Blue.
I would b e up for a White Angel movie with Heather in wearing a bikini throughout, perhaps off-duty when attacked by some evil guys if we can come up with a suitable plausible script
Svarty
What is your main fetish?: Stabbing, shooting and a little strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: I want to write feedback and reviews to help the producers improve their work
Referral: Google :)

Post by Svarty »

I understand! Is there a bellybare costume/outfit that she could wear in the Athena video then instead of the Bikini? (just in case if the White Angel Video won't be possible)