Next Bluestone Superheroine Video - Elements?

This forum is devoted to the Superheroine genre as it crosses over into the Peril and Death genres! Come join in on the discussions if you love the Superheroines of our fantasy worlds!

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

markmarr
Why do you want to join this forum?: Great fan and customer of Femme Fatalities

Re: Next Bluestone Superheroine Video - Elements?

Post by markmarr »

Please have a strange as one of the deaths. Pledge 100.00. Skirts above the knee and garter hose go very well I believe.
YTJGabriel04
What is your main fetish?: I wouldn't call it a "death" fetish, but i do find the female neck to be fascinating. Ideally, seeing a beautiful woman with her head back is quite arousing for me. Any neck movement is appealing whether it is turning side to side, up or down, swallowing, etc.
Why do you want to join this forum?: there are a lot of beautiful necks on display.......i like what i see...
Referral: honestly, i cannot remember......i think i just stumbled across it web surfing.....

Post by YTJGabriel04 »

I agree with whiteknights long garrot strangle, and should this be her death, would throw $100 for the camera to go from viewing her face as she dies then up and over her (assuming she is on her back with her head tilted right back, similar to Natasha on the table in her last movie)

i'll add another 100 to redgunners cradle carry for more front to side angle and full limp without head support (was slightly disappointed that rebeccas death in her last outting had head support in the final carry, proventing a full arch tilt of her lovely neck).

I'll chuck in another 100 for a possible belly to belly bearhug with the perp holding rebecca for a good few seconds after final crack.....

My first investment in a movie.......looking positive so far.....
Bluestone
Site Admin
What is your main fetish?: strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: I'm the owner
Referral: Bluestone, of course!

Post by Bluestone »

Great ideas!

I'm starting to rough out a script, and I will start to collect next week for those elements that I am ready to incorporate into the script.

This one should be truly AWESOME!

Supernova 20 fight night still 4.jpg
Supernova 20 fight night still 4.jpg (771.17 KiB) Viewed 6625 times
Blue[/size][/color]
Bluestone's Silk Videos - Producer of Sexy Crime Dramas and Superheroine Films featuring HOT actresses!

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
markmarr
Why do you want to join this forum?: Great fan and customer of Femme Fatalities

Post by markmarr »

for me the high heels MUST stay on for some of the time, than she can kick them off in the chloro. Two (or more) deaths one must be a strangle for me. Pledged $300.00
Bluestone
Site Admin

Post by Bluestone »

markmarr wrote:for me the high heels MUST stay on for some of the time, than she can kick them off in the chloro. Two (or more) deaths one must be a strangle for me. Pledged $300.00

Got it!

Blue
Bluestone's Silk Videos - Producer of Sexy Crime Dramas and Superheroine Films featuring HOT actresses!

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
Whiteknight
What is your main fetish?: I have always been a fan of superheroines in distress situations mostly when they are their backs.
Why do you want to join this forum?: After buying these videos for years and contributing to a custom earlier this month I finally wished to take part in the discussion on this board.
Referral: I found the site quite by accident years ago while searching for other superheroine sites.

Post by Whiteknight »

Sent in my 500
Bluestone
Site Admin

Post by Bluestone »

Whiteknight wrote:Sent in my 500
Thanks. Got it!

Blue

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
sleazy
What is your main fetish?: errrrm this is kinda awkward
superheroine peril i guess
Why do you want to join this forum?: cuz i wanna answer the forums
Referral: by googling

Post by sleazy »

dang,I didnt know about this feature :lol: Guess I needa read the forums for news more often
rayman
What is your main fetish?: superheroines
Why do you want to join this forum?: To follow Bluestone
Referral: Nicheclips

Post by rayman »

I was very excited about this thread but after just a few posts it appears that this video will be yet another strangle based affair.

Would love to see Rebecca in a shooting demise or even an impaling seeing as that would suit the robot more.
Creator of Cobalt+Venom, Swiftstrike+Cobra and Lady Death @ shg-media.com and Titan @ Nicheclips.com
Bluestone
Site Admin

Post by Bluestone »

rayman wrote:I was very excited about this thread but after just a few posts it appears that this video will be yet another strangle based affair.

Would love to see Rebecca in a shooting demise or even an impaling seeing as that would suit the robot more.
This will not be just another strangle based affair; although, it will include a strangle. We have just finalized the elements and it will feature a long fight scene between Supernova and the Mechanoid!

Blue

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
xj900uk
What is your main fetish?: Death fetish especially drowning
Why do you want to join this forum?: So I can chat to people about simulated and depicted death scenes in movies
Referral: Heard about it from a fellow contact

Post by xj900uk »

Good you should try thing s other than just a pure strangel when it involves any of the Novonites.

Have them do something superheroish like throw the bad guy through a wall, or pick up a piece of the furniture and break it over his head!
Svarty
What is your main fetish?: Stabbing, shooting and a little strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: I want to write feedback and reviews to help the producers improve their work
Referral: Google :)

Post by Svarty »

Bluestone wrote:
rayman wrote:I was very excited about this thread but after just a few posts it appears that this video will be yet another strangle based affair.

This will not be just another strangle based affair; although, it will include a strangle. We have just finalized the elements and it will feature a long fight scene between Supernova and the Mechanoid!

Blue
Awesome! Now I'm wondering if my contribution has made it into the final script :)
Bluestone
Site Admin

Post by Bluestone »

Svarty wrote:Awesome! Now I'm wondering if my contribution has made it into the final script :)
The stabbing didn't make it into this script. We had to use Supernova's powers and wanted to include lots of new elements and an extended fight, so we did not have time to fit in a stabbing, plus more contributors wanted a strangle to end the Extreme version. We've found that too many differing elements really restricts our creativity in bringing you a fresh and exciting video. So, we picked only those elements that would work with the storyline. If you haven't had a request for payment, your element as requested will probably not appear in this video.

This will be an awesome video, and we'll be filming it on the 28th of this month.

Thanks for your support.

Blue

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
rayman
What is your main fetish?: superheroines
Why do you want to join this forum?: To follow Bluestone
Referral: Nicheclips

Post by rayman »

Bluestone wrote:

Blue
Oh cool so the big finale isn't the strangle scene then?
Creator of Cobalt+Venom, Swiftstrike+Cobra and Lady Death @ shg-media.com and Titan @ Nicheclips.com
Bluestone
Site Admin

Post by Bluestone »

rayman wrote:
Bluestone wrote:

Blue
Oh cool so the big finale isn't the strangle scene then?

The Extreme version does end with a strangle, but most of the video is a fight with the robot, first with Supernova in her civilian identity, then with her in costume.

Blue

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com