"Sudden Frenzy" - New UKSG-Bluestone Video is up!!!!

Announcements on all of the latest Bluestone Videos!

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

Bluestone
Site Admin
What is your main fetish?: strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: I'm the owner
Referral: Bluestone, of course!

"Sudden Frenzy" - New UKSG-Bluestone Video is up!!!!

Post by Bluestone »

This Bluestone-UKSG Co-Production in my humble opinion is even sexier than "The Frenzy Alternative"! This time, Rusk brings a hot girl into his apartment, and she attempts to seduce him, even stripping topless for him. Mink is so very sexy in this role, and what a rack! Of course, instead of screwing her, he wraps his necktie around her lovely neck and pulls tightly. What follows is as sensual a strangulation as you'll see anywhere!Image

There are stills posted on the FF board here:
http://femmefatalities.com/phpBB3/viewt ... f=6&t=7790

Further details are posted on the free Silk Videos site:
http://femmefatalities.com/members/silk ... index.html
Username: blue
Password: stone

Buy this video with any major credit card from the Bluestone store here:
http://www.silknblood.com/store/

All Bluestone videos will be released at the Bluestone store a week before they appear on Nicheclips, and not all videos will be available on Bluestone's Nicheclips store. So, look for this video in a week on our Nicheclips store here:
http://nicheclips.com/shop.php?store_id=65

Blue
Bluestone's Silk Videos - Producer of Sexy Crime Dramas and Superheroine Films featuring HOT actresses!

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
hvhzsnt

Re: "Sudden Frenzy" - New UKSG-Bluestone Video is up!!!!

Post by hvhzsnt »

The best ever, in my opinion. Very, very, very cool !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :approve: :approve: :approve:
Rusk is my hero
What is your main fetish?: This would be strangulation with a ligature.
Why do you want to join this forum?: To hear what other people with similar interests say. To be made aware of new films. To be in touch with a community.
Referral: I think I was first aware through Necrobabes years ago; lately Bluestone's Silk videos reminded me of the site and offered some access.

Post by Rusk is my hero »

I was so pleased with The Frenzy Alternative that I asked UKSG to do me a custom of Rusk’s last victim as I imagined her. I supplied the script and they fitted it into their format.

What can I say? They’ve done it again, produced a first-class top quality film that ticks all the boxes for me – a beautiful topless girl, the bangles, the stocking-clad legs and the right amount of tongue. And what a superb struggle she put up, arching that lovely torso as the tie gets tighter! Mink makes the best noises I have ever heard in a video like this. The final shots of the film – her long body stretched out on the bed – took my breath away. (Very appropriate.)

Mink was great in the role; although perhaps more a glamour model than an actress, she still played the role fantastically. I particularly liked the nervous glance down at the tie as Rusk approached her, knowing there was something not right but having no real idea about what was about to happen.

Where do UKSG find these wonderful women – talented and sexy? (And it was good to see Claire again in the Wondra video.) Long may they continue producing.

Probably no more Frenzy customs from me for a while unless I can persuade UKSG to find someone who will float nude down the Thames for me or someone happy to be stuck inside a potato sack.

As Austin Powers would say – “I’m spent.”
Bluestone
Site Admin

Post by Bluestone »

Stills are also posted here:
http://femmefatalities.com/members/silk ... llery.html
Username: blue
Password: stone

Blue
Bluestone's Silk Videos - Producer of Sexy Crime Dramas and Superheroine Films featuring HOT actresses!

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
UKSG

Post by UKSG »

Wow thanks again for your review STS.
Rusk is my hero
What is your main fetish?: This would be strangulation with a ligature.
Why do you want to join this forum?: To hear what other people with similar interests say. To be made aware of new films. To be in touch with a community.
Referral: I think I was first aware through Necrobabes years ago; lately Bluestone's Silk videos reminded me of the site and offered some access.

Post by Rusk is my hero »

STS has impeccable taste.
Bluestone
Site Admin

Post by Bluestone »

I put this up early on Nicheclips. It's available there now!

Blue

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
UKSG

Post by UKSG »

Here's a clip from Sudden Frenzy. Only up for a week.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D3TJoZ6NpcA
1723Gregor
What is your main fetish?: love your movies and Frenzy would be happy if there were more of them.
Why do you want to join this forum?: love your movies
Referral: Google

Post by 1723Gregor »

This and the other Frenzy film by Blue Stone are the best films Frenzy! I have them all and there are a lot of good there! But these two are just great. I love it especially when the tongue swells out and fight the moves!
I would be very glad if there will be more films Frenzy. The Male actor should be doing so he is also great in any case. :cool: :excited: :excited: