Carrie The Necro Babe

This is where you will find discussions on all things relating to female death scenes from movies, T.V. and genre productions.
Also, try FF CHAT! Click on this link to go there: chat

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

mresoteric

Carrie The Necro Babe

Post by mresoteric »

Carrie was a sexy,busty blonde gal who advertised in the late,great Psychotronic Video a few times. She had a P.O. Box in Trenton Michigan if I recall correctly,and produced homemade Necro videos with her hubby. This would have been around 1994 or 1995. It was my first exposure to homemade Necro videos,and my first understanding that there were others like me who enjoyed this fetish/fantasy(I first realized I had said fetish in the 1960's). I ordered all of Carries videos and shared a few snail mail letters with her. I enjoyed the heck out of her productions,especially several involving spear guns. Her videos were not as polished as many of today's,but still a ton of fun,and Carrie looked great. :mrgreen: I foolishly loaned all my Carrie videos to a friend and never saw them again :shake: . Anyone else remember her? Always wondered what happened to Carrie. Was a blast while it lasted. Take care everyone.
BillMed

Re: Carrie The Necro Babe

Post by BillMed »

Absolutely. I have a couple of her videos. What a body!! A real, built woman. Never been into stick figure gals, myself. Her videos might have lacked the special effects of todays producers, but they were erotic nevertheless.
mresoteric

Post by mresoteric »

Nice to hear from another Carrie fan! Would love to see some of her videos again. She's a beautiful gal,with an incredible body(including luscious,shapely thighs) to match,and I agree,her videos are VERY erotic.If I were making a list of top ten favorite Necrobabes(tough to do since I have so many favorites),Carrie would be on that list!
Bluestone
Site Admin
What is your main fetish?: strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: I'm the owner
Referral: Bluestone, of course!

Post by Bluestone »

Anyone have any pics of Carrie that can be posted here? I'm sure that the descriptions on this thread have whet a few lips... etc.

Blue
Bluestone's Silk Videos - Producer of Sexy Crime Dramas and Superheroine Films featuring HOT actresses!

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
BillMed

Post by BillMed »

I think there are clips from her tapes in Tricky Dick's archives that can be accessed via subscription to CnB. It's been a long time since I've checked them out, so I can't guarentee it.
Tkiller

Post by Tkiller »

Brings back memories of my early days surfing the web in it's infancy ! I remember Carrie well. I never did get around to purchasing any tapes from her, but a friend did send me some bits on tape, plus the little I was able to see on the web. I think she was located in Michigan. It would be nice if someone knew whatever happend to her. There is another necrobabe who was quite busy those days as well named Theresa. Anyone remember her? I did have some tape of her. Big red headed woman. There were several women in those days that I have not seen in a while. I just forgot her first name.. ???? Noble. One of my first tapes purchased had her in it. I think her name was Theresa as well. Slender with black hair. I still see her in some videos for sale.
G-Man
Site Admin
What is your main fetish?: Mainly Shootings & Stabbings However... I do enjoy various other types of death scenes.
Why do you want to join this forum?: I am a co-founder & co-designer
of the FF forum
Referral: G-Man

Post by G-Man »

I had a few of her tapes... so far I found Vol 6, I will see what I can do.
G-Man's Video Library & Index
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=11479

G-Man's Found on YT Library
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=15261

G-Man's Free Site & Index
viewtopic.php?f=1&t=6804
mresoteric

Post by mresoteric »

Thanks. It would be much appreciated! :yes:
oldheap

Post by oldheap »

Does this look like the "Carrie" your trying to remember?
Tkiller

Post by Tkiller »

Doesn't look like her to me.
mresoteric

Post by mresoteric »

I do believe her P.O. Box was in Belmont Michigan and not Trenton as I stated previously. I remember in one video Carrie portrays two scantily clad Nazi spys who meet a sensuously sexy demise. Another cool storyline had a scientist killing several Carrie clones(I still recall her in a stimulating :idea: blue one-piece bathing suit in this one!). Carrie looked super yowsa in all her productions and "died" with gusto.
sacrificedb

Post by sacrificedb »

I khow is old topic but new for me . Love Necro Babe ... maybe trade information for this
Attachments
P7090171.jpg
P7090171.jpg (57.61 KiB) Viewed 45950 times
cdrac001.jpg
cdrac001.jpg (46.62 KiB) Viewed 45943 times
P7090156.jpg
P7090156.jpg (48.39 KiB) Viewed 45956 times
Sandi
Why do you want to join this forum?: I want to continue my fantastic 12+ year relationship with my friends in our community!

Sandi

Post by Sandi »

I think this is a different Carrie, but this is the Carrie from Anna and Becky's Amazons (also known as Anna and Carrie's Amazons).....always loved this picture of her 'non-stick figure'!:
necrobabescarrieshot.jpg
necrobabescarrieshot.jpg (96.74 KiB) Viewed 45938 times
And remember this set VERY well because behind that barrier, Luna was shot first, and then Nikita, and Becky, before Carrie was the last one to go down. I loved it as a 'diversion' from the Amazon/sword/knife sets they did. There were a few shooting sets with Carrrie and Becky's Amazons and this was one of my favorites.

The 'Noble', TK, was Lissa Noble. Den and Peter here know 'everything' about, and were involved with the Principals of NB, so I leave any commentary to them, but thought Others might enjoy a couple of these old pix.

Lissa 'took over' from Vicki the Necrobabe.....amid all the talk later of whether Vicki was really a woman.....I remember those questions being raised by 'some'.

And Theresa, TK, is someone Rodzilla can tell you all about, another very non-stick figure whose full-figuredness I LOVED! And Theresa was a mainstay of 'the Originals', as I recall, loved many of her sets but have lost all her pictures, as I lost most of my pix from those NB days....to my everlasting regret because they are still among my favorites.

Here is Lissa 'on top' of a mini body pile after she and partner machine gunned:
necrobabeslissapartnerbodypile.jpg
necrobabeslissapartnerbodypile.jpg (92.04 KiB) Viewed 45951 times
And an image of Nikki Steele, another NB 'staple' of that time period (who was also a 'girl' at the Cottonwood Ranch; I may have the name incorrect, but it was one of Nevada's legal 'houses'.):
necrobabesnikki2.jpg
necrobabesnikki2.jpg (92.6 KiB) Viewed 45947 times
Again, as my weak memory recalls, there was another 'Carrie' than the NB one, and I seem to remember that the one you guys are discussing was not the true NB Carrie, but I'm not the one with that knowledge.

Some of the still images I have saved from those NB Photosets 10 years ago and even older, remain among my favorites, including some of Ashley Redwine, Paige Sommers, and Aspen. Wish I had more!

Just trying to contribute pix that I think the 'old-timers' will surely remember, smile at, and enjoy again.....hope to see more pix from Others of you! And pix of this Carrie you are discussing if she is not the NB Carrie!

Sandi
Sandi
Why do you want to join this forum?: I want to continue my fantastic 12+ year relationship with my friends in our community!

Sandi

Post by Sandi »

On a roll here, so here are a few more, hopefully spurring Other 'reminders' from some of you from these years.....lord, did I love these photosets!

Ashley Redwine and Lissa Noble, when they stab each other:
necrobabesashleylissastab2.jpg
necrobabesashleylissastab2.jpg (100.87 KiB) Viewed 45928 times
Aspen as a Cowgirl:
necrobabesaspencowgirl.jpg
necrobabesaspencowgirl.jpg (19.09 KiB) Viewed 45911 times
And Paige Sommers:
bellyclutch1.jpg
bellyclutch1.jpg (41.3 KiB) Viewed 45911 times
jafa

Post by jafa »

could you be thinking of carrie [stage name STEELY BLUE]?
if so pennpaul has worked with her often and may be able to help you get some pjctures.
GOD BLESS AMERICA!!
By all means, marry. If you get a good wife, you’ll become happy;
if you get a bad one, you’ll become a philosopher