One Victim Choice Only!

This is where you will find discussions on all things relating to female death scenes from movies, T.V. and genre productions.
Also, try FF CHAT! Click on this link to go there: chat

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

quatermazz
What is your main fetish?: Bagging
Why do you want to join this forum?: I'd like to know what videos are available that I might be interested in and where to get them
Referral: I was looking for Annabelle Fantasy videos

Re: One Victim Choice Only!

Post by quatermazz »

It would have to be Sammie B from Annabelle's Fantasies for me - fantastic body and that posh English accent drives me crazy. She also conveys a real sensuality about her death scenes
Nightposter
What is your main fetish?: bondage, women in uniform
Why do you want to join this forum?: I'm a moderator
Referral: from Bluestone

Post by Nightposter »

I have to think old school and choose Nikki Steele, she is a necrobabe from way back, can act and convey terror in still shoots ( and her tight bod isn't bad either) Alas, she is retired now...
Duct tape is like the Force...
it has a light side...
and a dark side...
and it binds the galaxy together...
leone

Post by leone »

Zoe from Catharsis. Wish I'd been in the customs game before she hung it up.
don1420
What is your main fetish?: Shooting.
Why do you want to join this forum?: To stay with the works of blue and I really like Suzi, Lena and Kerie.
Referral: Online

Post by don1420 »

I like Kerie's face, petra's body and suzi's hips. A girl with mix of all three would be awesome. Only one then it would be Kerie for sure. :excited:
dirtyharry
What is your main fetish?: I love death scenes with women killed wearing untucked silk/satin blouses: favorite methods of demise are stabbing and shooting.
Why do you want to join this forum?: I want to follow the work of my favorite producers, but I also like to read the ideas of other members.
Referral: I found this forum searching for pics and material about death fetish many years ago.

Post by dirtyharry »

Petra for sure, dressed like in my avatar! :excited: :excited: :excited:
kevin67

Post by kevin67 »

If it is not limited to death fetish models, then I would sat Mila Kunis, she is cute enough to melt me. As far as death fetish models are concerned , I would say Kerie.
Indrid Cold

Post by Indrid Cold »

Debbie D! She's gorgeous, classy, elegant, petite, with big, beautiful brown eyes, is an awesome actress, and has perhaps the best pair of legs I've ever seen! (And I assure you, I'm not saying this out of a bias of having worked with her. I was enamored with her before my video.)
Seek not a leader lest you find a master. Lead thyself.