"The DARK WONDRA SAGA" News!

This forum is devoted to the Superheroine genre as it crosses over into the Peril and Death genres! Come join in on the discussions if you love the Superheroines of our fantasy worlds!

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

rayman
What is your main fetish?: superheroines
Why do you want to join this forum?: To follow Bluestone
Referral: Nicheclips

Re: "The DARK WONDRA SAGA" News! (20% discount!)

Post by rayman »

Director B wrote:Rayman, be-careful what you wish for cos you just might get it. :-)
Haha!
Go on make my christmas or even my new year....I dare you :twisted:
Creator of Cobalt+Venom, Swiftstrike+Cobra and Lady Death @ shg-media.com and Titan @ Nicheclips.com
Bluestone
Site Admin
What is your main fetish?: strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: I'm the owner
Referral: Bluestone, of course!

Post by Bluestone »

Hi All!

Not a lot of time left to take advantage of the 20% discount on our videos! This discount applies to ALL of our videos, not just the Dark Wondra Saga episodes! Only 11 days left, so check it out here:
https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/dark ... ga-phase-2

As for the next installment of The Dark Wondra Saga, Episode 2: Catwarrior 4, it will be out shortly, followed soon thereafter by Episode 3: Catwarrior 5! It's been a long time coming, but the results will be worth it. Our team is editing like crazy now, so there will be regular releases as Season 2 (The Dark Wondra Saga) heats up! Don't miss it... or the discounts available to Indiegogo contributors!

Cheers!

Blue
Bluestone's Silk Videos - Producer of Sexy Crime Dramas and Superheroine Films featuring HOT actresses!

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
Director B
What is your main fetish?: guess
Why do you want to join this forum?: promote
Referral: Bluestone

Post by Director B »

Do you miss Emma G, or do you prefer Dark Wondra?
Attachments
Still 51.jpg
Still 51.jpg (383.68 KiB) Viewed 19315 times
wondra still 1.jpg
wondra still 1.jpg (1.01 MiB) Viewed 19315 times
rayman

Post by rayman »

This is a tough one but personally I prefer the look of Dark Wondra.

BUT having said that I have not seen enough of Dark Wondra in peril or her vocal performance to give a catagoric YES to her...so leaning towards Dark Wondra but her track record is as yet not proven like Emma G's.

Maybe they can just fight to the death?
Creator of Cobalt+Venom, Swiftstrike+Cobra and Lady Death @ shg-media.com and Titan @ Nicheclips.com
t0mAc3
What is your main fetish?: Actually I'm not into death fetish. My fetish is about damsel in distress and superheroine kidnapping
Why do you want to join this forum?: I want to be informed about upcoming Bluestone videos, especially the one's featuring Danielle Maye
Referral: http://www.superheroineforum.com/

Post by t0mAc3 »

Director B wrote:Do you miss Emma G, or do you prefer Dark Wondra?
"Wondra: The Fall of a Heroine" with gorgeous Emma G got my attention for Bluestone Videos. Nobody can replace her!
Director B

Post by Director B »

t0mAc3 wrote:
"Wondra: The Fall of a Heroine" with gorgeous Emma G got my attention for Bluestone Videos. Nobody can replace her!
Yep, she'll be back, but it might not have any chloro in that ep, so I guess for you it'll be "No Chloro, no Buy." :-)
t0mAc3
What is your main fetish?: Actually I'm not into death fetish. My fetish is about damsel in distress and superheroine kidnapping
Why do you want to join this forum?: I want to be informed about upcoming Bluestone videos, especially the one's featuring Danielle Maye
Referral: http://www.superheroineforum.com/

Post by t0mAc3 »

Director B wrote:
t0mAc3 wrote:
Yep, she'll be back, but it might not have any chloro in that ep, so I guess for you it'll be "No Chloro, no Buy." :-)
For Emma G I would make an exception :mrgreen: Besides that, Wondra 2 and 3 also didn't have a chloro scene.
stinkythumbs
What is your main fetish?: debootings! naked feet
Why do you want to join this forum?: i want updates and answers to my questions about the upcoming superheroine videos!
Referral: from the DG Bluestone admin

Post by stinkythumbs »

I want to see Emma G return!!!
I would love to see her de-booted and even her feet tickled!!!!
Director B

Post by Director B »

stinkythumbs wrote:I want to see Emma G return!!!
I would love to see her de-booted and even her feet tickled!!!!
Now that would be funny, no pun intended :-)
hisbigness
What is your main fetish?: I have both a superheroine-in-peril and sleepy fetish. I don't have a death fetish per se, but it doesn't offend me and I do enjoy seeing the heroine defeated. Frankly I'm looking for a superheroine site with high production values and your videos seem to be so.
Why do you want to join this forum?: I'm looking for feedback on your videos and announcements of upcoming productions I might be interested in purchasing.
Referral: I found a Wondra preview on YouTube, was very impressed, and Googled Bluestone from there.

Post by hisbigness »

Emma G was also what drew me to your videos in the first place, so she'll always have a soft spot in my heart. And a stiffer spot elsewhere :lol2:
dbud
What is your main fetish?: I particularly like films/comics/pics where powerful women are brought low. Death thru various methods, primary of which is strangulation, plus assault and even rape are themes I would like to see. Most important though is that the women involved be attractive. I lose interest fast if they aren't.
Why do you want to join this forum?: To trade ideas and see what others interested in these types of fetish videos are thinking and saying.
Referral: Found it by being part of this community. No specific referral. Might have seen is on Deadskirts or by finding the Bluestone site.

Post by dbud »

While I like the new Dark Wondra actress, I totally miss Emma G. Would lobe her to return.
vampiv
What is your main fetish?: superheroine in peril
Why do you want to join this forum?: I am interested in purchasing some videos and I am interested in some information.
Referral: Bluestone's Silk Videos

Post by vampiv »

I was a fan of Emma G's beauty prior to Bluestone. The combination of Emma G and Bluestone is perfect.
Director B

Post by Director B »

Emma G will be back, but as you guys know she's just had a baby, so in the mean time enjoy Krystal Red as Dark Wondra, more of her to come.
Attachments
Still 41.jpg
Still 41.jpg (1.25 MiB) Viewed 19015 times
rayman

Post by rayman »

It would be interesting to know if the Emma G fans that were brought here by her actually buy a lot of non Emma videos?
I was aware of Emma before she appeared here and have bene buying Bluestone videos since the days of UltraWoman and Teen Bat.

I thought that Emma kind of appeared to back away fro the more full on style of Fal of a Heroine or maybe that was purely directorial input?

Krystal is outstanding but like I said pretty unfair to compare these two ladies considering Emmas portfolio here and krystals what is it something like 5 films to 1 ?

Remake Fal of a Heroine with Krystal or with Danica...now that would be something great to ocmpare.
Director B

Post by Director B »

rayman wrote:It would be interesting to know if the Emma G fans that were brought here by her actually buy a lot of non Emma videos?
I was aware of Emma before she appeared here and have bene buying Bluestone videos since the days of UltraWoman and Teen Bat.

I thought that Emma kind of appeared to back away fro the more full on style of Fal of a Heroine or maybe that was purely directorial input?

Krystal is outstanding but like I said pretty unfair to compare these two ladies considering Emmas portfolio here and krystals what is it something like 5 films to 1 ?

Remake Fal of a Heroine with Krystal or with Danica...now that would be something great to ocmpare.
Well, going by the numbers of brought Emma G videos I would say yes, but there's no way of telling. Remaking Fall of a heroine, well let's face it, the story was stolen from a certain movie/comic book :-) Krystal nor Danica will not do topless. Sorry guys.

On another point, are you guys following the story, I mean, have you noticed that Titania (Claire), her first appearance was in Fall of a heroine? Claire plays the same character through out. Or that Catwarrior, without a choice is working for Mace. Or Catwarrior has never won, ever, in any of her eps. I know you guys just want your fetish fix, but it would be nice to know if all our production values - story, effects and great looking models are making an impact with you guys. Let us know... please, does production values count?