Shot and lingering, or quick death?

This is where you will find discussions on all things relating to female death scenes from movies, T.V. and genre productions.
Also, try FF CHAT! Click on this link to go there: chat

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

Bluestone
Site Admin
What is your main fetish?: strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: I'm the owner
Referral: Bluestone, of course!

Shot and lingering, or quick death?

Post by Bluestone »

Inquiring minds want to know! What are your preferences for female shooting deaths? There are so many different scenarios to choose from, but I was wondering:

1. Do you prefer when a woman gets shot, that she is just blown away with one or more bullets, and dies quickly? or...

2. Do you prefer that she lingers, writhes, perhaps takes several bullets, but dies rather slowly?

Blue
Bluestone's Silk Videos - Producer of Sexy Crime Dramas and Superheroine Films featuring HOT actresses!

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
tommygun
What is your main fetish?: Shootings and Arrows!
Why do you want to join this forum?: Exchange views with the other members.
Referral: G-Man back from the very beginning, and Blue a few years later.

Re: Shot and lingering, or quick death?

Post by tommygun »

For my money, Blue, it needs to be quicker rather than extended. It isn't that I don't like to have the scenes longer, but rather that the outcome of trying to make the process too drawn out is that the actresses don't know what to do, and so they just keep sqirming, squeeling and looking at the blood on their hands in surprise over and over. It just isn't erotic at that point.

The middle ground on this is not one shot or twenty that "blows them away," but rather one or two initial shots, a great grunt at the impacts, the struggle to stay upright after the first shot, great grimaces (a la Bushwackers), real holes in the clothes and progressive bleeding, and then slowly giving in after another shot or two. Then there is an opportunity to roll the body over, perhaps the victim still conscious but incapacitated, trying to keep it together but failing, more good bleeding, and then finally expiring. That leads to more movement of the body, perhaps some undressing... The bottom line is that it is closer to "reality" than the drawn out and totally unrealistic scenario that seems to be the norm these days...
---------------
CreditCards & PPal: Black Nylons
CreditCards & PPal: Rue Morgue
Crypto, CashApp, etc: PowerShopz
it's easy to buy direct! blacknylonsfilms@yahoo.com
Other: Sorry. DeadSexyClips/Kinky-Clips has become impossible to work with
TenderFlesh

Post by TenderFlesh »

Well Blue, you know my preference is not to have the girls die too quickly. I do, however, like the way TommyGun describes the dying sequence in his second paragraph. Extended twitching, etc. is not what I like but rather a slow dying "process" where the victim is going into shock which normally would cause rapid breathing initially and then a change to slow and deeper last breaths. This scenario encourages the actress to showcase her chest and breasts rising and falling with the exaggerated breathing and I also just LOVE a nude or partially undressed view of an actress showing her ribcage expanding and contracting with her deep breaths.

So, in summary, initially wounds in non-lethal areas (thigh, lower belly, vulva) following by progressive wounds in upper belly, upper chest, breasts, etc.
gold

Post by gold »

Great site and user friendly,good luck Blue. Agree with previous post that lingering grasping and exposed is a good combination. Especially if the character is coniving and is confronted for her deceptive actions. Enjoy the buildup and props used to set the mood and the charater of all the models invoved. You do this very well and have noticed more fx bleeding effects like in seance . I guess the best example would be Your future guest star Petra she gives it her all and for imho sets the lingering exposed standard along with Suzi kat Meredeth .You really have a talented group lined up ,and your apr ppv video looks like a great shooting...Hope Petra makes it over and you can incorporate a few ideas from the other board for her. Have never seen her bleed form the mouth , or drink or smoke Since she is a non smoker but she has done a fake smoking scenario to set up a coniving hit lady with a lingering exposed demise..Hope you can do weekly ppv in the future for shooting fans since your empire is expanding accross the Pond for talent .Looking forward for future plans.
hank

Post by hank »

Blue,

For me, I prefer the head shot where the victim dies quickly but with great facial expressions of suprise and shock along with a great death stare. Also, for the full effect, there needs to be some prolonged attention to the body after taking the bullet as she falls and comes to rest. If the victim makes some subtle groan or sound as she takes the bullet, that completes the package.

Hank
Pantyhose were made for strangling.
Max5s

Post by Max5s »

I'm more in the first category. I tend to perfer one bullet and about 30 seconds to expire, although variations on this theme are great as well.
JIMBO
What is your main fetish?: EVIL WOMEN in fantasy, especially Nazi women, Wicked Queens, Blaxploitation baddies, etc., and their graphic demises!
Why do you want to join this forum?: I am already a member.
Referral: G-Man reminded me of FF.

Post by JIMBO »

It varies, but I tend to like a surprised, wide-eyed, open-mouth reaction to being shot, then perhaps falling with an agonized expression. When she hits the ground, she's dead. A lingering shot of her, fallen... eyes still open in disbelief. Fade-out.

Jimbo
Tkiller

Post by Tkiller »

I only prfer the lingering death because it gives time for the victim to realize her situation and feel the bullets. It also allows for a "show" as she writhes about. I've always told you that you "Open House" video with Suzi, to me is absolutely perfect for the amount of time and for Suzi's reactions and writhing. Maybe a couple bullets less would make it a little more realistic- but this is all about fantasy.
Bluestone
Site Admin

Post by Bluestone »

Great discussion so far! I am furiously making notes, and I'm sure that other producers are too. This is the type of information that producers need in order to vary their scenes to incorporate what you, the paying viewers, want to see! Petra is indeed confirmed. No doubt about that one... and there's not another single actress who I would pay to fly across the Atlantic for a shoot :D I already have a good group of talented actresses, but Petra has been an unofficial part of the Silk mythos since 'Silk 'N Blood' Episode #1, which was shot by AF in accordance with my custom request. I'm planning to shoot about 15 to 20 episodes with Petra both for Silk Videos and for AF (which will indeed rise again) ;)

Blue
Bluestone's Silk Videos - Producer of Sexy Crime Dramas and Superheroine Films featuring HOT actresses!

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
KelseyKinsley

Post by KelseyKinsley »

I like 1.5, right in the middle.

Too fast doesn't leave any trauma for the victim and is over too quickly. But too long and drawn out starts getting unrealistic and loses the erotic effect.

The exception is if the shooter is doing something with her as she dies, the longer she stays alive the more that could be done while she is in agony.
A_Bullet

Post by A_Bullet »

Too fast is not so erotic. To slow is boring and not erotic at all. I prefer a fast reaction, like a bullet in the belly button and belly grab with a fast double over and with an erotic moan like uuungh!!, clenched teeth, a surprise look, a face full of the agonize pain of the bullet buried in her guts and then slowly dropping on her knees still clutching her wounded belly and moaning erotically. Not a lot of blood. Just a few drops among her fingers. Then she can slowly drop on her side to die slowly.
Nightposter
What is your main fetish?: bondage, women in uniform
Why do you want to join this forum?: I'm a moderator
Referral: from Bluestone

Post by Nightposter »

I tend to agree with Jimbo on this one. If the hits are delivered to a fatal area, head, chest ,back, in heart, lung area, then death should follow quickly. If it's a wounding hit some struggling is called for, until the "money shot or shots" are delivered.
An example would involve backing the victim up against a wall, then shooting at her, closer to the heart each time....

Please please NO moaning and groaning by the actress about where she has been hit.
If I hear " I've been shot in the____" it totally destroys the scene.
Only exception, I once viewed a custom where two women cops were preparing for duty - getting dressed,they start to argue about a guy and one of them drops her gun - which went off, hitting the other in the ....well, shall we just say, below the belt. Her next line was "you stupid b****, you shot me in my p****!" :lol:
Duct tape is like the Force...
it has a light side...
and a dark side...
and it binds the galaxy together...
Nightposter
What is your main fetish?: bondage, women in uniform
Why do you want to join this forum?: I'm a moderator
Referral: from Bluestone

Post by Nightposter »

Bluestone wrote: I'm planning to shoot about 15 to 20 episodes with Petra both for Silk Videos and for AF (which will indeed rise again) ;)

Blue

With you saying that, I guess I could skip a tank of gas for a membership at AF again ;)
Duct tape is like the Force...
it has a light side...
and a dark side...
and it binds the galaxy together...
Bluestone
Site Admin

Post by Bluestone »

The Petra clips will debut on Silk Videos, and 30 days later, members of AF will be treated to them as part of their regular membership. So, there are advantages to being members of either of these two Petra-featured sites :D

Blue

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
k4dc

Post by k4dc »

I prefer the portrayal of an instant death preferably from a head shot or semi-instant from a heart shot, both with appropriate, strings cut, sack-of-potatoes fall afterwards and a surprised or blank death stare. This week's episode of "Lost" had a nice one. The actual shot wasn't shown but the fall and subsequent death stare were a 10. Nice to see that on mainstreatm TV.