White Angel 8 (NOW AVAILABLE)!

This forum is devoted to the Superheroine genre as it crosses over into the Peril and Death genres! Come join in on the discussions if you love the Superheroines of our fantasy worlds!

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

moviefan
What is your main fetish?: Erotic Strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: Participate with others with the same fetish.
Referral: Internet exploration.

White Angel 8 (NOW AVAILABLE)!

Post by moviefan »

What happened last weekend with the new White Angel that was referenced earlier? What kind of content can we expect and are any photos available?
Bluestone
Site Admin
What is your main fetish?: strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: I'm the owner
Referral: Bluestone, of course!

Re: White Angel 8 (Coming Soon)!

Post by Bluestone »

"White Angel 8" starring Danica was filmed on the weekend. It will be edited once "Superkick vs. Wonderkick" has been edited.

Blue
Bluestone's Silk Videos - Producer of Sexy Crime Dramas and Superheroine Films featuring HOT actresses!

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
Director B
What is your main fetish?: guess
Why do you want to join this forum?: promote
Referral: Bluestone

Post by Director B »

Yes indeedly :-)
Attachments
WA 8 1.jpg
WA 8 1.jpg (537.55 KiB) Viewed 32380 times
WA 8 2.jpg
WA 8 2.jpg (625.79 KiB) Viewed 32380 times
moviefan
What is your main fetish?: Erotic Strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: Participate with others with the same fetish.
Referral: Internet exploration.

Post by moviefan »

Is Stephanie Knight strangled as well or only Danica? If she is, can we see a pic? I have been hoping to see her in a prolonged strangle :D
Director B

Post by Director B »

moviefan wrote:Is Stephanie Knight strangled as well or only Danica? If she is, can we see a pic? I have been hoping to see her in a prolonged strangle :D
Yep Stephanie does indeed get strangled... topless - if you're into that kind of thing. :-)
16 Blueman52
What is your main fetish?: Peril and death of superheroines.
Why do you want to join this forum?: To have access to and knowledge of the best producers of this genre and their current and upcoming productions. Also, to have a forum where I can voice my own preferences.
Referral: From Blue at DDG Bluestone Videos. He suggested I join.

Post by 16 Blueman52 »

Can you post a picture of Stephanie topless please? Thanks and hurry with WK vs SK please!!!
Totallibertarianism
What is your main fetish?: Strangulation, Squeezing, Contrast making energy and feeling of pleasure...
Why do you want to join this forum?: For my personal arts collection, and discussing about the arts of dead fetish.
Referral: A link in the superheroineforum website.

Post by Totallibertarianism »

Great movie indeed, I don't know why but for me the villain is very important (of course the heroine too), I always wanted to see an OLD woman playing a very evil psycho villain in these movies but it is very hard to find, I found 1 or 3 movies of this kind with old people playing villains but it is still very rare, old people playing the villains especially old woman crushing, strangling the young heroine that what I always wanted to see. I know that finding an old woman actress for these kind of movie is very difficult for the company, the villains are in the large majority young or a bit more but the realism would be better ?
Director B

Post by Director B »

16 Blueman52 wrote:Can you post a picture of Stephanie topless please? Thanks and hurry with WK vs SK please!!!
I'll put one up soon.
darkins1de
What is your main fetish?: strangling
Why do you want to join this forum?: to exchange opinion
Referral: internet

Post by darkins1de »

WA1 and W3: Great f/f rivarly ,brutal strangulation with some fetish elements and very hard fight f/f . I loved it.

WA5 . Great movie. Petra vs Rose is very good. The second strangulation was very excting for me with a fantastic toungue out :approve:

WA7 I was a little disappointed. I liked the fight but i dont like the strangulation scene. but this is just my opinion :)

I hope to see other brutal f/f fight and strangulation, or some like WA5 (male + female vs female). I'd love to see tongue out during the strangulation :approve:
Director B

Post by Director B »

darkins1de wrote:WA1 and W3: Great f/f rivarly ,brutal strangulation with some fetish elements and very hard fight f/f . I loved it.

WA5 . Great movie. Petra vs Rose is very good. The second strangulation was very excting for me with a fantastic toungue out :approve:

WA7 I was a little disappointed. I liked the fight but i dont like the strangulation scene. but this is just my opinion :)

I hope to see other brutal f/f fight and strangulation, or some like WA5 (male + female vs female). I'd love to see tongue out during the strangulation :approve:
Hi darkins1de, we do our best, but in the end it's always down to time and the actresses' performance. Take a look at WA 8 when it comes out and let us know what you think. As I've said in the pass, some models are good at the fetish stuff and some are not.
16 Blueman52
What is your main fetish?: Peril and death of superheroines.
Why do you want to join this forum?: To have access to and knowledge of the best producers of this genre and their current and upcoming productions. Also, to have a forum where I can voice my own preferences.
Referral: From Blue at DDG Bluestone Videos. He suggested I join.

Post by 16 Blueman52 »

Still waiting for a picture of Stephanie topless. Thanks Director B. Need SK vs WK asap!!
samdee111
What is your main fetish?: strangulation fetish
Why do you want to join this forum?: to discuss the latest productions
Referral: throgh a friend who told me about it

Post by samdee111 »

Danica :clap: :approve:

.. WA7 wasn't my cuppa either tbh.
but it's Danica :supes:As far as seen.. the strangulation with a tie looks really better than this shoelace thing ;-)
Danica in a latex catsuit would be perfect btw.
cheers!
Director B

Post by Director B »

16 Blueman52 wrote:Still waiting for a picture of Stephanie topless. Thanks Director B. Need SK vs WK asap!!
The video is being edited at the moment, when I get the still I will put it up.
Director B

Post by Director B »

Director B

Post by Director B »

16 Blueman52 wrote:Still waiting for a picture of Stephanie topless. Thanks Director B. Need SK vs WK asap!!
There you go.
Attachments
White Angel 8 still 1a.jpg
White Angel 8 still 1a.jpg (668.18 KiB) Viewed 31053 times