Are there Superheroine Fans here???

This is where you will find discussions on all things relating to female death scenes from movies, T.V. and genre productions.
Also, try FF CHAT! Click on this link to go there: chat

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

Bluestone
Site Admin
What is your main fetish?: strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: I'm the owner
Referral: Bluestone, of course!

Are there Superheroine Fans here???

Post by Bluestone »

Hey Guys and Dolls,

Anyone interested in viewing Superheroine videos Bluestone-style?

Here is Meredith as Wonderbabe, which will be the first video in Bluestone's new Superheroine series... "Vivacious Vigilantes"!!!

Oh, by the way, in the first episode, Wonderbabe is shot about 9 times!!! She's a tough one... or should I say, was a tough one :lol:

If there is sufficient interest, more such videos will be forthcoming.

Blue
Bluestone's Silk Videos - Producer of Sexy Crime Dramas and Superheroine Films featuring HOT actresses!

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
gold

Re: Are there Superheroine Fans here???

Post by gold »

Blue the more PPV the better,hope you update more frequently wherever.Go for it and also like the bonus for members to be continued..G
shootingmad

Post by shootingmad »

I cant buy anything right now as the economy is affecting the dollar currency in my country.

however, im a big fan of superheroines... I love japanese sites about this fetish. Cosplay as well.
kevin67

Post by kevin67 »

Hi,
I would love to see some superheroine episodes. You say Meredith's superheroine was shot nine times, wow, I hope you have plenty of those costumes available. The good thing
about superheroines are you can always bring them back to life.
Geno
What is your main fetish?: fantasy female death
Why do you want to join this forum?: Because Bluestone asked me to.
Referral: DeadSkirts pre-dates FF and I own deadSkirts. So I know

Post by Geno »

Shot 9 times! We see enough of that junk in regular videos with "mortal" women, taking 10 shots and talking all day to die. I am so sick of it.

Not interested :mad: :disapprove:
LTerry

Post by LTerry »

Yes, Yes, Yes!!! With lots of spandex and boots please!!
dirtyharry
What is your main fetish?: I love death scenes with women killed wearing untucked silk/satin blouses: favorite methods of demise are stabbing and shooting.
Why do you want to join this forum?: I want to follow the work of my favorite producers, but I also like to read the ideas of other members.
Referral: I found this forum searching for pics and material about death fetish many years ago.

Post by dirtyharry »

Not interested, too... :disapprove:
rbdragon

Post by rbdragon »

Very interested, just wish I could afford to buy! I can understand the reason behind shooting someone like your Wonderbabe so many times, some of those heroines are that tough, others you would only need one or two well placed hits to take them out.
gideon

Post by gideon »

very interested- this is a very popular genre on other sites- integrating this is a good idea :approve:
stonealone

Post by stonealone »

The SUPERHEROINE stuff is now an important part of the fetish market, for instance if you go to clips4sale.com,nicheclips, the menu includes a list of fetish and of course Superheroines with 50 online clips store , whooooa , Meredith looks so hot in her Her WW costume, you can brink back alive, remmber she is a superheroine, and she can can back from the dead like Superman, Green Lantern/Arrow.
Did you You need $$$???, well...dress you girlfriend/ wife , etc with a black mask , cape,stiletto boots , use a Supes logo on a T shirt or purchase an amateur WW costume , take picstures of her transformation from a plain jane into a powerful lady, and dress you too as thug, upload the pics on the net , and bingo, you a are and instant billionaire, is not a joke , it's the truth.. :D :approve:
Attachments
Taylor WW.jpg
Taylor WW.jpg (47.22 KiB) Viewed 26333 times
Suuuupergirl.jpg
Suuuupergirl.jpg (21.8 KiB) Viewed 26338 times
Batgirl unmasked<br />Suuupergirl<br />Wonder Woman
Batgirl unmasked
Suuupergirl
Wonder Woman
BATGIRL UNMASKING.jpg (65.69 KiB) Viewed 26335 times
EvilBilly
What is your main fetish?: Superheroine Death Peril
Why do you want to join this forum?: To learn more about the community and connect with producers of custom short movies.
Referral: Bluestone's Silk N' Blood website

Post by EvilBilly »

I think it's pretty well known the I enjoy this genre...Looking at NicheClips there are a few more SUperheroine-themed videos hitting the virtual shelves. JohnM and PsychoThrillers each have produced one, Punished Heroines has been around a while, and Rachel Steele/Against Her Will has produced several. However, none have shown the production capability of Bluestone or KHP.
EvilBilly :twisted:

"In the words of Socrates...I drank what...?"
Real Genius
evilbilly7464@yahoo.com
stonealone

Post by stonealone »

And of course there are sites ( well paysites) that offer photocomics book set of gorgeous ladies in different superheroines costumes defeated by the bad guys, with the emphasis in the fetish of transformations , ripped her costumes , exposing her secrets ids's (unmaskings) & deboting, sites likes sooperhero.com, superheroinecentral or the "Japanese invasion akiba-web , more wll know as giga for freeks, another are "soft or light bondage" if you prefer like harmonyconcepts, paragon or anton.

If you want to invest in Superheroine gener, of course the Wonder Woman "esque" costume idsthe most comercial & succesful fetish, and the "masked" heroines like Batgirl that are demasked by the bad guys & sexually assaulted .

Well this fetish is lovely
Attachments
She Bat from sooperhero<br />The White Mask from akiba-web a.k.a Giga for freeks ( Japan)
She Bat from sooperhero
The White Mask from akiba-web a.k.a Giga for freeks ( Japan)
the_white_mask_heroine.jpg (30.76 KiB) Viewed 26310 times
bum (18).jpg
bum (18).jpg (39.75 KiB) Viewed 26311 times
CapgunChuck

Post by CapgunChuck »

If it takes a superheroine costume to see 'em get pumped 9 times, then I want to see 'em as superheroines, lol. Haven't yet seen the first one. I suppose that should be next on my agenda...
So, consider this a vote for. :approve:
CC

CC
gold

Post by gold »

Agree with Chuck,9 is fine.Blue has beautiful models that could really fill out those super outfits. The good thing is that it lets the imagination flow on the type 0f super women character.Instead of a heroine how about a nemisis of the world who defeats lots of weapons,but eventually meets a nemises as terrible as her and its a weapons duel to the end.
hucklebury

Post by hucklebury »

Now those are some Super Babes! Here's the Superwoman that didn't quite make it. Literally didn't get off the ground.