"Ultrawoman 5: De-Powered" is RELEASED!

This forum is devoted to the Superheroine genre as it crosses over into the Peril and Death genres! Come join in on the discussions if you love the Superheroines of our fantasy worlds!

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

Bluestone
Site Admin
What is your main fetish?: strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: I'm the owner
Referral: Bluestone, of course!

"Ultrawoman 5: De-Powered" is RELEASED!

Post by Bluestone »

This topic has been split off of the Supernova thread, because "Supernova: Secrets" has been cancelled in favour of an Ultrawoman video being shot today! Danica is recovering, but the show must go on in her absence!
daredevil16 wrote:damn I really wanted to see the maiden of steel not be made of steel anymore through her spine being destroyed, but I guess I could see that in a future production. Ultra woman is pretty great too!
Yes, Ultrawoman is very hot. Her spine really gets destroyed in this one... and she begs for mercy. I'm sure you'll like this revised scenario.

Blue
Bluestone's Silk Videos - Producer of Sexy Crime Dramas and Superheroine Films featuring HOT actresses!

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
daredevil16
What is your main fetish?: back breakers
Why do you want to join this forum?: Im a big fan of supernova, darkling and mostly dark widow
Referral: I like the super heroine genre

Re: The next Supernova video

Post by daredevil16 »

can't wait to see it!! and again hope that in a future production supernovas spine can get destroyed in an even more brutal fashion than this one :twisted: I'm sorry I keep pushing that idea. I just think its would be amazing to see the one supeheroine who seems like she can't be injured be truly broken beyond repair! like id love to see supernova crippled from a back breaker in a future video
Director B
What is your main fetish?: guess
Why do you want to join this forum?: promote
Referral: Bluestone

Post by Director B »

daredevil16 wrote:can't wait to see it!! and again hope that in a future production supernovas spine can get destroyed in an even more brutal fashion than this one :twisted: I'm sorry I keep pushing that idea. I just think its would be amazing to see the one supeheroine who seems like she can't be injured be truly broken beyond repair! like id love to see supernova crippled from a back breaker in a future video
Yep today is the day, we are shooting with the incredibly hot Lynda as Ultra-Woman so we'll post pics when we can.
Attachments
Lynda_45.jpg
Lynda_45.jpg (137.28 KiB) Viewed 33907 times
daredevil16
Why do you want to join this forum?: Im a big fan of supernova, darkling and mostly dark widow

Post by daredevil16 »

please post one of her spine being broken when you can :twisted:
Bluestone
Site Admin

Re: Next Ultrawoman Video!

Post by Bluestone »

We're filming for a couple of days and will post stills right here on this thread once filming has wrapped.

Blue
Bluestone's Silk Videos - Producer of Sexy Crime Dramas and Superheroine Films featuring HOT actresses!

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
johnfeb
What is your main fetish?: Long, extended, back breaking bear hugs
Why do you want to join this forum?: To find out about different types of videos, their previews and reviews, and share opinions with other members

Post by johnfeb »

I was reading daredevil16's post on the other thread and I would really like to see multiple back breakers. Have her ribs get broken or crushed in a bearhug and then her spine getting destroyed through multiple backbreakers and she is left completely broken and limp, not being able to get up and gets killed by a double neck snap!
daredevil16

Post by daredevil16 »

johnfeb wrote:I was reading daredevil16's post on the other thread and I would really like to see multiple back breakers. Have her ribs get broken or crushed in a bearhug and then her spine getting destroyed through multiple backbreakers and she is left completely broken and limp, not being able to get up and gets killed by a double neck snap!
It's something is like to see more often. Personally I love backbreakers the most. I hope in the future videos (I'm praying a supernova one because I want to see the maiden of steal be injured in such a brutal way that doesn't seem possible since she is the strongest of the bunch, plus Danica sells everything so well) we can see her or any other heroine at the end of several back breakers in a row and either be paralyzed again(my preference) or if not that just badly injured. I love seeing the heroine suspended there. So helpless and in pain on the verge of passing out only to have such a fragile part of the body slammed into the villians knee. It builds such tension and gives me away the most sense of a heroine that is truly being defeated and pushed to her physical limits. I hope there is another video in the future where another heroines spine is subjected to the brutality that ultra woman will face in this episode and if possible whoever is (supernova fingers crossed) suffers an even worse treatment of her spine. I also would like for face bruising and battle scars like how we saw in widows bite and maybe even a broken limb or two at the hands of a villain for future videos. Just suggestions not critiquing since blue makes the best videos in the business.
johnfeb
Why do you want to join this forum?: To find out about different types of videos, their previews and reviews, and share opinions with other members

Post by johnfeb »

Agree 100%!
johnfeb

Post by johnfeb »

Hey buddy, since we both have a little bit of similar taste..do you know of any superheroine videos where the heroine is subjected to these moves that you just mentioned? Will be glad for any suggestion. And I agree with you that blue really makes some amazing movies and I would be even happier if these suggestions are taking into account
daredevil16

Post by daredevil16 »

Well in terms of back breakers there are some good ones blue has in his videos. My two favorites are the topless backbreaker in darkwing takedown where she is raised above the villains head and brought down hard and the one in dark widow the real deal where the back breaker cripples her from the waist down! And blue generally bases the elements of his videos off of suggestions from his customers. Thats why he is awesome. I keep bringing up the multiple back breakers because I was saving that idea for a supernova video I didn't want to bring it up on any other heroine but unfortunately danica was in an accident but luckily she's ok. Ultra woman however was a great person to pick in terms of this type of peril. Im excited I just hope in the future the multiple back breaker that paralyzes the heroine can be used again hopefully on supernova!
johnfeb

Post by johnfeb »

Thanks for teh suggestions buddy. I have those videos and loved them. Happy to know that danica is doing well. Do you have any more suggestions outside these, even from any other producer?
daredevil16

Post by daredevil16 »

If you private message me I could tell you. I don't want to recommend films from other producers on blues public forum. I feel like that would be rude advertising other products on here.
Bluestone
Site Admin

Post by Bluestone »

We just wrapped our first day of filming "Ultrawoman 5" and got lots of super footage with the ever gorgeous Lynda.

We are indeed attempting the multiple back-breaker and paralysis of our sexy heroine.

Hopefully, Day 2 of filming will go even better.

We'll post stills as soon as we can.

Keep watching this thread.

Blue

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
daredevil16

Post by daredevil16 »

:twisted:
Bluestone wrote:We just wrapped our first day of filming "Ultrawoman 5" and got lots of super footage with the ever gorgeous Lynda.

We are indeed attempting the multiple back-breaker and paralysis of our sexy heroine.

Hopefully, Day 2 of filming will go even better.

We'll post stills as soon as we can.

Keep watching this thread.

Blue
:twisted:
johnfeb

Post by johnfeb »

Sounds excellent blue!
@daredevil16 - you are right. How to inbox you?..