Collecting opinions regarding Bitcoins & Videos for Niches

This is where you will find discussions on all things relating to female death scenes from movies, T.V. and genre productions.
Also, try FF CHAT! Click on this link to go there: chat

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

elsullo
Why do you want to join this forum?: I have an active fantasy life---it's all PLAY.....................

Re: Collecting opinions regarding Bitcoins & Videos for Nich

Post by elsullo »

I for one am not at all interested in Bitcoin........................elsullo :shake:
Bluestone
Site Admin
What is your main fetish?: strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: I'm the owner
Referral: Bluestone, of course!

Post by Bluestone »

As most FF members know, Genre Videos is fully committed to bitcoin as the future of ecommerce in our community!

Elsullo, you may not be interested in bitcoin, but there will very soon be no other option. So, we encourage everyone to take a look at bitcoin, and I am always here to help you out.

As for the long post above, it is very informative but, with respect to producers becoming bitcoin activated, Genre and our software developers are working on a project that is going to introduce a much better and more user friendly bitcoin payment module than the one offered through Electrum. Our solution will also cut out the third party requirement. It will be direct from customer to producer, but fully secure and automated. I will report further on this project as it develops.

As for customers, I urge you all to support all bitcoin initiatives. Why? Because it will preserve our community and the productions that you have come to enjoy. All community producers could be out of business tomorrow with none of their existing or future videos available to you. Yes, it's that scary. The credit card companies have already closed down a number of producers, and they are very interested in closing down the rest. Do you want to continue to be able to buy and enjoy death fetish videos? If so, you'd better get on board, because very soon you won't be able to use your credit cards or PayPal to buy these videos, and the only places that you will be able to find them are at bitcoin-activated video stores such as Genre Videos. I for one plan to survive the credit card censorship campaign, but I will only be able to sell to those who can buy... using bitcoin.

It's not that hard, my friends. Take a few moments. Open a free bitcoin wallet at one of the numerous sites offering them. Read a couple of articles. Buy $10 worth of bitcoins. Fund your free genrevideos.com account. See how easy it really is to step into the future! :D

See you in the world of tomorrow later today!

Blue
Bluestone's Silk Videos - Producer of Sexy Crime Dramas and Superheroine Films featuring HOT actresses!

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
knifeinhand
What is your main fetish?: Video Production
Why do you want to join this forum?: Promote Videos
Referral: The owner, Blue. Hi Blue.

Post by knifeinhand »

When I got my Kindle Fire, bitcoin was the only way to purchase apps for it. It was so easy, even I could do it. They started me out if some bitcoins until I didn't have enough to buy a certain app. I got the amount I needed, it showed up on my account and bang, got the app. It's no different from getting a gift card and charging it up and then using it as money. Millions of people are using that daily. If you know how to charge up a gift card and use it, you will understand bitcoins.

Paul
tezza22x
What is your main fetish?: asphyxia
Why do you want to join this forum?: because I refuse to join Deadskirts
Referral: via the web

Post by tezza22x »

having happily used niche for some years now with no issues (card) I like Elsullo am not remotely interested in Bit coin and will no longer buy any videos
Bluestone
Site Admin

Post by Bluestone »

tezza22x wrote:having happily used niche for some years now with no issues (card) I like Elsullo am not remotely interested in Bit coin and will no longer buy any videos

That, of course, is your decision, but in the long run, you'll have to convert, because Nicheclips will not be able to survive much longer in the current credit card environment. I know that they've already been fined heavily, but they charge producers 40%, so they have sufficient funds to pay these fines at present. The credit card fines, however, continue to increase with each infraction, and sooner or later they will be too much for even the 40% to cover. That's when you'll find that you will no longer be able to buy your videos anywhere without bitcoins. Why wait for that to happen?

Anyway, I am pleased to report that lots of customers have made the switch and are funding their Genre Videos accounts with bitcoin. Accordingly, we will not be going back to credit card funding. Our producers are already only paying a 20% admin fee for being Genre Videos' producers, not the 40% Nicheclips' fee, and we will soon be reducing this fee even more. What does this mean for the consumer? It means that the Genre Videos producers will be making enough money to continue to produce the videos that we all love. This is good for the community, including the producers as well as the customers... and all you have to do in order to contribute to the support of our community is to take a few moments to open and fund a bitcoin wallet, a process that is no more difficult than opening a PayPal account.

Well, that's my 2 bitcoins worth! ;-)

Blue
Bluestone's Silk Videos - Producer of Sexy Crime Dramas and Superheroine Films featuring HOT actresses!

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
Tkiller

Post by Tkiller »

Do you put funds into your Bitcoin account with a credit card???
I for one am not crazy about the extra hassle. I have no clue even what an app is that I keep hearing people talk about, lol. I am not keeping up with the current situation. Don't really want to, but I am sure a video will pop up for sale some day that I will want and then I'll have to join the 21st century. It's been a long time since I've purchased anything, since there has been virtually nothing up my alley for ages. I am sure with KHP back into action I may see something there and then I will have to educate myself.
Bluestone
Site Admin

Post by Bluestone »

Tkiller wrote:Do you put funds into your Bitcoin account with a credit card???
I for one am not crazy about the extra hassle. I have no clue even what an app is that I keep hearing people talk about, lol. I am not keeping up with the current situation. Don't really want to, but I am sure a video will pop up for sale some day that I will want and then I'll have to join the 21st century. It's been a long time since I've purchased anything, since there has been virtually nothing up my alley for ages. I am sure with KHP back into action I may see something there and then I will have to educate myself.
Hi Tkiller,

You should be able to fund your Bitcoin wallet with a credit card. All bitcoin wallets are slightly different, but try this one:
https://www.coinbase.com/
Now, you don't have to worry about software, apps, etc. All you do is open a free Bitcoin wallet on Coinbase or another such site. Then, you set up your wallet to be funded by credit card.
When you get to the Genre Videos site, you just hit the funding button and Genre Videos' own program does all of the work, converting from Bitcoin to US Dollars.
It's that easy.

You're right that you might as well do it now. No need to wait until you have to convert. There will be a lot more KHP videos posted to Genre Videos than to my SNB store! :D

Blue

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
Templar
What is your main fetish?: Navel, guns, knives, evil chicks.
Why do you want to join this forum?: To converse with others in this niche.

Post by Templar »

The death fetish marketplace as well as sleepy and some other extreme fetishes have no choice but to move to bitcoin.

Best of luck, I'll be doing the same thing with my comic site.
Please check out http://www.darksites.net
JohnM

Post by JohnM »

I have a bitcoin only site that I launched the other day. Currently, I am marketing it outside the community. However, if anyone is interested in trying it out, email or PM me.

Thanks,
JohnM
CHAT • COMMUNITY • UPDATES
VISIT: THE PKF FORUM

MOVIE UPDATES VISIT: PKF UPDATES
bakerboy

Post by bakerboy »

tezza22x wrote:having happily used niche for some years now with no issues (card) I like Elsullo am not remotely interested in Bit coin and will no longer buy any videos
I guess you did not get it. It is NOT about YOU buying videos, it is about a PRODUCER selling them!

The payment processors now regularly review sites for "risk issues" ... Eg:" Oh, you have a vampire movie and the vampire bit the girl on the neck and left a drop of blood on her neck and a bit on her boob!" ... " Oh,oh, did I say boob? Oh !! "Blood mixed with nudity" breached our policy and thus we will no longer process your payments...Good bye!" .... " But the blood was make up and the vamp really did not bite her".... "We do not care, Good bye!"

... and thus the producer who spent money and the customer who wants to buy the product are up to shit creek without the means of locomotion.

Your point that you will NO longer buy any videos are mute, because if everybody would take this position there would not be any videos to buy.

The unfortunate part about Bitcoin is that many folks have the same view as Tezza and thus any niche and kinky vids will no longer be made. Too bad that many people are so ignorant.

:roll:
always about lesbian slaves
https://www.boundheat.com
ArcRaven

Post by ArcRaven »

I still don't really understand how Bitcoins work exactly, but I do see the potential for them in the future. I want to see producers like Blue survive for many more years as they've produced so many incredible products and put their heart, time and money into their work. It's only fair that they be allowed to sell their creations to the public without all this judging by credit card companies. So I support the move too. I also like the idea of only depositing the exact amount needed for what you want. I've often hated Nicheclips for not allowing that as an option. So many times I've been short on funds due to my financial strife and get annoyed when I only needed another dollar on my account. Nintendo operates their eShop in a similar manner, you have options to deposit a certain amount on to your account from your funding source (credit/gift card ect.) or alternatively, just the amount owed for the transaction and I feel that is so much of a better way.

Anyway, that's my view on the issue at least.
tezza22x
What is your main fetish?: asphyxia
Why do you want to join this forum?: because I refuse to join Deadskirts
Referral: via the web

Post by tezza22x »

bakerboy wrote:
The unfortunate part about Bitcoin is that many folks have the same view as Tezza and thus any niche and kinky vids will no longer be made. Too bad that many people are so ignorant.
my view does not make me 'ignorant' I DID look into bitcoin sometime ago and decided not to go with that option due to the very real risk of fraud my brother was unfortunate enough to fall victim as I believe so was xj900
Bluestone
Site Admin

Post by Bluestone »

tezza22x wrote:
bakerboy wrote:
my view does not make me 'ignorant' I DID look into bitcoin sometime ago and decided not to go with that option due to the very real risk of fraud my brother was unfortunate enough to fall victim as I believe so was xj900
I can understand your reluctance, but if someone stole your wallet, would you swear off cash for life? If someone stole your credit card information, which happens to many many people every day, would you never use credit cards again? Bitcoin is not to blame for a fraud occurring any more than cash or credit cards are to blame for robberies and credit card fraud. With every type of currency, you just have to be careful and take safeguards. Here are a few very simple ones:

1. Always keep your bitcoin wallet secure with a solid password such as 2h68732n^&fdiJKKKk, not your favourite superhero or the name of your dog;
2. When linking credit cards to your bitcoin wallet, use the same one that you use for Internet purchases, because you do have a separate one for that, right? I mean, you know that it's going to get compromised sooner or later. Yes, there won't be a loss, because your credit card company will reimburse you for frauds, but it is inconvenient nonetheless;
3. When linking bank accounts to your bitcoin wallet, use an account that only carries a small balance, not your main account where you keep a large bank balance;
4. When you fund your bitcoin wallet, only fund a small amount, at least in the beginning. Then, the risk of losing is reduced to the amount invested.

Those tips alone should solve 95% of the issues and concerns expressed above.

Blue

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
bakerboy

Post by bakerboy »

I can understand your reluctance, but if someone stole your wallet, would you swear off cash for life?
My very point :yes:
always about lesbian slaves
https://www.boundheat.com
elsullo
Why do you want to join this forum?: I have an active fantasy life---it's all PLAY.....................

Post by elsullo »

I have a nagging urge to mention that there is another option: just don't buy, until the world changes maybe............................elsullo :frown: