Farewell Danica!?

This forum is devoted to the Superheroine genre as it crosses over into the Peril and Death genres! Come join in on the discussions if you love the Superheroines of our fantasy worlds!

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

dragonlleo
What is your main fetish?: I've a strangle/choking fetish.
Why do you want to join this forum?: I wanna know about strangle fetish videos.
Referral: Google search.

Farewell Danica!?

Post by dragonlleo »

Bluestone wrote:
why1bz wrote:when Trailer? :lol2: :lol2:
The trailer's still perhaps a week away, because we are still editing this epic episode. Once it's been fully edited, we will post an Element poster and then a trailer. In the meantime, we will be posting promo pics for your enjoyment.

LTerry,

With respect to Danica, we are still in contact with her. We will express to her both your appreciation of her body of work (not to mention her rocking body) as well as your disappointment with her sudden departure. Who knows. She's a lovely lady, so she may agree to do one last White Angel for her fans if there's enough interest, but sadly, when she bowed out of the Supernova series, we had to move on. Melanie now IS Supernova!

Blue

:supes:
Yeah! Surely we will love to see one last White Angel with her!!! Agent Reese strangled definitely to death! Come on Danica, give us a farewell gift!
Bluestone
Site Admin
What is your main fetish?: strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: I'm the owner
Referral: Bluestone, of course!

Re: Farewell Danica!?

Post by Bluestone »

The above post was split off from our "Supernova 12: Secrets" thread, so that this discussion does not interfere with that thread and so that we can explore Danica's contributions and future in more detail.

Danica got the Supernova mythos started with some classic episodes. If you missed any of them, we recommend that you get these limited editions now!

Supernova 8 Dark Warrior still 31.jpg
Supernova 8 Dark Warrior still 31.jpg (606.57 KiB) Viewed 30873 times
In addition to Supernova, Danica appeared in several White Angel episodes as the very hot Agent Reese! In that series she had different powers, including the power to regenerate from nearly any injury. Again, get these limited edition videos, if you haven't already bought them.
WA10 still 25.jpg
WA10 still 25.jpg (750.8 KiB) Viewed 30872 times
Feel free to use this thread to express your thoughts on Danica, your appreciation for her work, and any other comments you may have on our first Supernova actress.

There is a slim possibility that she may pick up the White Angel mantle again, though not the Supernova role.

Blue[/color][/size]
Bluestone's Silk Videos - Producer of Sexy Crime Dramas and Superheroine Films featuring HOT actresses!

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
xj900uk
What is your main fetish?: Death fetish especially drowning
Why do you want to join this forum?: So I can chat to people about simulated and depicted death scenes in movies
Referral: Heard about it from a fellow contact

Post by xj900uk »

Oh please Blue, do what ever it takes to Danica to get her to return to the White Angel role one last time.
Promise her film rights, royalties, your body, anything to get her before your cameras once again.

Look, I'll even volunteer my assistance dog Oscar (who loves the camera and it loves him!) to appear in the movie as well if that helps getting it made!
Totallibertarianism
What is your main fetish?: Strangulation, Squeezing, Contrast making energy and feeling of pleasure...
Why do you want to join this forum?: For my personal arts collection, and discussing about the arts of dead fetish.
Referral: A link in the superheroineforum website.

Post by Totallibertarianism »

Danica: not the hottest actress in bluestone production but she is the best in acting of bluestone production. She plays in the same level as the best Hollywood actress maybe more.

This is a great loss :frown: :frown:

In the White Angel "Agent Reese" was her best performance !!!

Is there any topless videos with her in bluestone production ? I can't remember...
Totallibertarianism
What is your main fetish?: Strangulation, Squeezing, Contrast making energy and feeling of pleasure...
Why do you want to join this forum?: For my personal arts collection, and discussing about the arts of dead fetish.
Referral: A link in the superheroineforum website.

Post by Totallibertarianism »

There is a slim possibility that she may pick up the White Angel mantle again
it would be great !
Bluestone
Site Admin

Post by Bluestone »

Totallibertarianism wrote:Danica: not the hottest actress in bluestone production but she is the best in acting of bluestone production. She plays in the same level as the best Hollywood actress maybe more.

This is a great loss :frown: :frown:

In the White Angel "Agent Reese" was her best performance !!!

Is there any topless videos with her in bluestone production ? I can't remember...
Hi Totallibertarianism,

Well, if you thought Danica was a good actress, wait until you see Melanie Dunne in the Supernova role. In my opinion she is a better actress than Danica.

Danica never did any topless scenes for Bluestone.

Blue
Bluestone's Silk Videos - Producer of Sexy Crime Dramas and Superheroine Films featuring HOT actresses!

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
daredevil16
What is your main fetish?: back breakers
Why do you want to join this forum?: Im a big fan of supernova, darkling and mostly dark widow
Referral: I like the super heroine genre

Post by daredevil16 »

Danica is and always was my favorite along with Claire! She will be missed dearly and it will be odd not seeing her play the maiden of steel. But the new actress looks great and am beyond excited for supernova secrets! Looking foward to a public defeat!
twd32
What is your main fetish?: Superheroines in peril. Supergirl, in particular.
Why do you want to join this forum?: I visit regularly, but I just have to register to comment on the new Supernova! :)
Referral: Probably search engine. Don't know. Been lurking for years.

Post by twd32 »

Bluestone wrote:...wait until you see Melanie Dunne in the Supernova role. In my opinion she is a better actress than Danica.
Not to hijack the topic, but.. Oh, wow. Oh, wow! Oh, wow! I didn't think it was possible for me to be more excited about the new actress, and now this! Wow!

I'll still miss Danica though. I'm not really into the agent thing, but I've bought a few, because of Danica. She rocked in them! :)
LTerry

Post by LTerry »

Well, I guess it was my wailing and gnashing of teeth at the thought of Danica leaving that got this thread started, so I'll follow up with more about why I like Danica so much.

First, I think the natural beauty of her face is lovely. She has a lovely facial structure, beautifully complex eyes, a naturally lovely hair colour, and a very noble and elegant profile. I think she is one of the most naturally beautiful women I've ever seen.

Second, she has a beautiful voice. The timbre is very rich and pitched slightly lower than normal, which gives it a very full and resonant sound. Her accent is clear and crisp. I love hearing her speak and wish she had more lines to deliver in her videos.

Third, and most obviously, her body is basically perfect. She's very long and lean in a way that i think is really lovely.

I know her best in the White Angel roles. My favourite clip is White Angel 15, in which she's stabbed with a sword. As I've mentioned, I've always wanted to see her end up facedown in the White Angel catsuit and boots, as I'd like to have seen as much emphasis put on her backside as was put on her (admittedly remarkable) breasts. Her body position in White Angel 15 is very close, but not quite.

I also think she's quite an excellent actress. She handles the action scenes very convincingly, and her deaths are very well done; erotic without being melodramatic. I don't think any of us would propose that the dialogue of these films is meant to be of the highest cinematic value (although I feel confident Blue and Director B could make it so, if that were necessary, talented as they are), so I don't put much stock in the idea that her delivery of the lines is flawed in any way. On the contrary, any opportunity to hear her voice is a real bonus for me, and I think she delivers them with tremendous confidence and realism. She clearly thrives in roles portraying proud, smart, and tough women. I like that she was always proud and noble, even when on the verge of defeat.

If it's true that she's shut down her modelling sites as well, I'd be very curious to know what she plans to do from this point. She seems talented, intelligent, and obviously beautiful, so I can only say that I absolutely wish her the very best of luck and that I will miss her work in our genre. I always have a feeling of giddy anticipation when I know that she's involved in a Bluestone shoot, so I'm very sorry to see her leave. I know that there will be other fantastic actresses that step into these roles, but Danica has set a very high standard and she will, at least for my part, be very sorely missed.

Should she wish to return to the role of White Angel at any time, I, for one, would be thrilled to hear it. If not, I hope you can convey to hear that her work and her presence in our community is very much appreciated and admired, and that I wish her the absolute best of luck in whatever she moves on to next.

Best,

LT
Director B
What is your main fetish?: guess
Why do you want to join this forum?: promote
Referral: Bluestone

Post by Director B »

I will pass on your post to her LT, I'm sure she'll appreciate your kind words.
Attachments
Danica still.jpg
Danica still.jpg (896.55 KiB) Viewed 30507 times
usep18
What is your main fetish?: I am interested in clean armpits.
Why do you want to join this forum?: I love to see superheroine, especially the one with the dead ending.
Referral: Google, when I'm looking for pictures of Dark Wondra starred by Krystal Red.

Post by usep18 »

Bluestone wrote:The above post was split off from our "Supernova 12: Secrets" thread, so that this discussion does not interfere with that thread and so that we can explore Danica's contributions and future in more detail.

Danica got the Supernova mythos started with some classic episodes. If you missed any of them, we recommend that you get these limited editions now!

Supernova 8 Dark Warrior still 31.jpg
In addition to Supernova, Danica appeared in several White Angel episodes as the very hot Agent Reese! In that series she had different powers, including the power to regenerate from nearly any injury. Again, get these limited edition videos, if you haven't already bought them.
WA10 still 25.jpg
Feel free to use this thread to express your thoughts on Danica, your appreciation for her work, and any other comments you may have on our first Supernova actress.

There is a slim possibility that she may pick up the White Angel mantle again, though not the Supernova role.

Blue[/color][/size]
So sad to hear about what Danica decided, but that's her right to choose.
Anyway, the new actress, Melanie, is stunning. Can you post her with-no-costume photo? Bikini perhaps.
Bluestone
Site Admin

Post by Bluestone »

usep18 wrote: So sad to hear about what Danica decided, but that's her right to choose.
Anyway, the new actress, Melanie, is stunning. Can you post her with-no-costume photo? Bikini perhaps.
Farewell, Danica! Welcome, Melanie!

Melanie really does love being our Supergirl... so much so that here is what she looks like out of costume...

Melanie Supergirl .jpg
Melanie Supergirl .jpg (51.15 KiB) Viewed 30392 times
LOL!

Blue[/color][/size]

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
dunnie1
What is your main fetish?: girl on girl fight to the death, neck breaking and stocking strangling. also dragging the body away!!
Why do you want to join this forum?: id like to contribute to the forum and give my opinion on upcoming productions and films already out.
Referral: i saw it from a link from bluetubecopro(bluestone productiond google page)

Post by dunnie1 »

Great, hopefully she will return as White Angel Natasha Reese again. I preferred her in that role, that catsuit was made for her perfect body!!!! but obviously she cant be Natasha Reese as she was eradicated!! A new White Angel!!
Bluestone
Site Admin

Post by Bluestone »

dunnie1 wrote:Great, hopefully she will return as White Angel Natasha Reese again. I preferred her in that role, that catsuit was made for her perfect body!!!! but obviously she cant be Natasha Reese as she was eradicated!! A new White Angel!!

White Angels don't really die forever! :)

Blue

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
Director B
What is your main fetish?: guess
Why do you want to join this forum?: promote
Referral: Bluestone

Post by Director B »

Danica forever! :-)
Attachments
Supernova 8 Dark Warrior still 30.jpg
Supernova 8 Dark Warrior still 30.jpg (821.42 KiB) Viewed 30049 times