Lynda Custom

This forum is devoted to the Superheroine genre as it crosses over into the Peril and Death genres! Come join in on the discussions if you love the Superheroines of our fantasy worlds!

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

Super heroine lover
What is your main fetish?: Love super heroines in peril
Why do you want to join this forum?: To see the bluestone heroines
Referral: From super heroine foruim

Lynda Custom

Post by Super heroine lover »

Do we want to try again ? This time you can only pick two elements and no crying i want this i didn't get this . Lynda might be up for more stuff . So who wants to try a custom with Lynda ?
Attachments
Ultrawoman 9  Vendetta still 5.jpg
Ultrawoman 9 Vendetta still 5.jpg (740.21 KiB) Viewed 20623 times
Richpartist
What is your main fetish?: Chloroform and ots carries
Why do you want to join this forum?: Bluestone makes the best videos
Referral: While Blue was on vacation he mentioned this board over at the SUPERHEROINE FORUM at Hypnotics World.

Re: Lynda Custom

Post by Richpartist »

Tax refund is gone :cry: but I can still put in somewhere around a few hundred.
Super heroine lover

Ok what two elements would you want ?
dunnie1
What is your main fetish?: girl on girl fight to the death, neck breaking and stocking strangling. also dragging the body away!!
Why do you want to join this forum?: id like to contribute to the forum and give my opinion on upcoming productions and films already out.
Referral: i saw it from a link from bluetubecopro(bluestone productiond google page)

Post by dunnie1 »

Not sure how much i will be able to contribute but i am up for a custom.
What story line? WA or Ultrawoman?
xj900uk
What is your main fetish?: Death fetish especially drowning
Why do you want to join this forum?: So I can chat to people about simulated and depicted death scenes in movies
Referral: Heard about it from a fellow contact

Post by xj900uk »

Is Lynda up for this? Has anyone asked her?
In all seriousness, yes I am interested, but I don't want to get my hopes up until Lynda definitely gives it the nod.
markmarr
Why do you want to join this forum?: Great fan and customer of Femme Fatalities

Post by markmarr »

Yes, contribute $100.00 want business attire, high heels and if possible hose plus strangling
Bluestone
Site Admin
What is your main fetish?: strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: I'm the owner
Referral: Bluestone, of course!

Post by Bluestone »

xj900uk wrote:Is Lynda up for this? Has anyone asked her?
In all seriousness, yes I am interested, but I don't want to get my hopes up until Lynda definitely gives it the nod.
There's nothing for her to say 'yes' of 'no' to. The other storyline with Melody ended up being little more than very obvious exploitation of her body. If there's an actual storyline that has some merit, I will certainly put it to her. If it ignores who the character is, and has no storyline with any merit, she certainly won't be excited about doing it.

Blue
Bluestone's Silk Videos - Producer of Sexy Crime Dramas and Superheroine Films featuring HOT actresses!

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
Super heroine lover

Ok people does someone want write the story ? We can have a couple of them and vote !
cs71
What is your main fetish?: Hose & Chl

No death fetish
Why do you want to join this forum?: I like superheroines
Referral: through superheroine forum

Post by cs71 »

I second business attire, sheer nude hose and heels come off on a couch setting before battle. Good chloro as well with smaller cloth. Ill contribute $200 to get these elements.
Super heroine lover

Can she be in both ? I want to see the ultra women outfit too !!
Richpartist
What is your main fetish?: Chloroform and ots carries
Why do you want to join this forum?: Bluestone makes the best videos
Referral: While Blue was on vacation he mentioned this board over at the SUPERHEROINE FORUM at Hypnotics World.

Post by Richpartist »

"very obvious exploitation of her body" Well whats wrong with that? :D
All I would ask for is chloroform and ots carry scene with a close up of that butt jiggle that I know Lynda has(and maybe melody doesnt)
Warfish
What is your main fetish?: Superheroine peril
Why do you want to join this forum?: um, i like reading the forum.
Referral: Searching for Bluestone videos

Post by Warfish »

Ultrawoman/Lynda is well up as one of my favorite characters/actresses, so I'm well up for this!

I'll pledge $100 to the cause.

I agree that it would be a good idea to get a story down that we can hang the elements on, hopefully avoid it turning into a fetish showreel like the melody one kind of ended up looking like.

In my mind I've kicked around an idea for a storyline for a while now, was even going to PM Blue but what the hell, I'll share it with you guys here instead, see what you think.

The overarching plot of this is a kind of Mortal Kombat tournament style battle for the Earth itself. We have a powerful alien race who plan to take over and enslave the earth. They want to enjoy their conquest however, so inform the Earth that they will spare it if we can supply a champion (or champions ;-) ) who can defeat the Aliens most powerful warriors in one on one combat.

The first champion is Ultrawoman, who is beamed up to the Alien ship to fight to the death against some scary dude. Keep the budget low, we don't need to see the aliens - they can just be a voice over the speakers. Each alien warrior (if this was a series) could have different powers, tailored slightly to the different things we all want to see. They can just wear the standard black Bluestone Goon Uniform(TM) - but if there's the budget/it's possible, maybe we cab touch them up a bit to look a little more alien!

So we could have a super strong berserk-er style warrior who just beats down the heroine. We could have a chemical based guys who uses chloroform and stuff to get an advantage, a really quick guys who knives for a stabbing death, an electrical powered one like in Darkwing Takedown (I forget his name), etc etc.

I like the idea of the heroine knowing they are not only fighting for their own lives but for the lives of their loved ones back on earth - it will make their defeat even more crushing as they die knowing they have failed to save the Earth. The battle could be broadcast live to the Earth, so the alien masters of the tournament can gloat as the heroines fail (or begin to get enraged as they win their fights in the Peril version).

Just a few ideas, don't want to run before I can walk - but like I said, this idea has been with me for ages, so i just wanted to get it down.

Please let me know what you guys think!

Blue/Director B, if you rather PM about this (to tell me what a bad idea it is!) feel free.

Anyway, really long post there so thanks for reading anyone who made it this far.
Super heroine lover

Sounds cool but i think for a custom we can only have one villain . So maybe the aliens just have their best battle our best . Without going crazy just would like to see some bending over and crawling . But my two elements i would love is a rough hard chloro and ripped pantyhose !!! The ripped pantyhose just shows a total defeat !
xj900uk
What is your main fetish?: Death fetish especially drowning
Why do you want to join this forum?: So I can chat to people about simulated and depicted death scenes in movies
Referral: Heard about it from a fellow contact

Post by xj900uk »

The movie would be cheaper to make if we have a male protagonist/villain as opposed to a female one.
Super heroine lover

Yes that's what i like !!!