Petra UPDATE!

This is where you will find discussions on all things relating to female death scenes from movies, T.V. and genre productions.
Also, try FF CHAT! Click on this link to go there: chat

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

Bluestone
Site Admin
What is your main fetish?: strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: I'm the owner
Referral: Bluestone, of course!

Petra UPDATE!

Post by Bluestone »

Hey Petra Fans,

Just heard from Petra, and she's all ready to join Suzi for our combined September shoot. We were trying to get together in the Spring, but several matters interceded to scrub those plans. Nonetheless, Petra is returning to Bluestone Video Productions, and we're now accepting custom orders! We're hoping to film with Pet again after the September shoot, but nothing's for certain, since she is technically already retired from this business. So, if you want a Petra custom, now would be the time to arrange one :wink:

Blue
Bluestone's Silk Videos - Producer of Sexy Crime Dramas and Superheroine Films featuring HOT actresses!

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
gold

Re: Petra UPDATE!

Post by gold »

Tremendous news Blue,Petra sighting confirmed and sceduled.With Suzi on tap and all your models on call this may be a climatic time.Suggest lots of rest to feed creative juices .Dont see much jet lag time for Petra,but do hope she gets to see some of our wonderful land.Pass along that her fans anticipate her return,and chow..G
dirtyharry
What is your main fetish?: I love death scenes with women killed wearing untucked silk/satin blouses: favorite methods of demise are stabbing and shooting.
Why do you want to join this forum?: I want to follow the work of my favorite producers, but I also like to read the ideas of other members.
Referral: I found this forum searching for pics and material about death fetish many years ago.

Post by dirtyharry »

Hi Blue!
Can't wait to see Petra in some new videos!
I'm not sure if I can order a custon, due to this crisis going on, but I can assure you that I'm ready to buy some sexy silk/satin blouses for upcoming Suzi and Petra scenarios! I don't have a particular plot in mind, even if the best thing, for me, is a lethal shootout between the two ladies in silk blouses, using guns or machineguns...
Let me know if I have to drop you a mail for further details... I'm ready to help! :wink:
gold

Post by gold »

Blue its a little early but have you sent Petra any scripts. Just curious if Tommy Gun is doing the film noir series.. Hope the new poll closes quick,miss the precious one.
Bluestone
Site Admin

Post by Bluestone »

I haven't sent Petra any scripts yet, but she generally prefers to study each day's scripts the night before, and doesn't want to travel with the scripts... just in case :wink: I have a few customs, plus some scripts in rough so far, but lots of time to put that together.

Tommygun and I are moving forward with TG's noir series. We are discussing several options at this time as to the shooting schedule.

Blue
Bluestone's Silk Videos - Producer of Sexy Crime Dramas and Superheroine Films featuring HOT actresses!

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
gold

Post by gold »

Now that all is well at the Palace Blue,and all participants have declared victory Was wondering about how the Models came through this fracas.a Petra update might calm the universe. Any tidbits to report on her shoots and other models that will be involved. Is she P ,going to do any superwomen segment. Ok i know ....dont ask for a poll,but would be fun.Glad the mansion is in a creative and civil mood. G Chow
Bluestone
Site Admin

Post by Bluestone »

Now that there is some relative calm here and between the boards, I will be working again on scripts for the upcoming Suzi-Petra shoot. I'll also be inviting Meredith, Kerie, Jessica and Maxine to the shoot. Although, Petra will be wearing some NP-type police and similar uniforms, as well as sexy outfits, and no clothes segments, I haven't cast her as a superheroine yet. I think I'd need a custom request before entertaining a superheroine theme for her, but I am trying to put together a Nazi bitch outfit :D

Blue

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
EvilBilly
What is your main fetish?: Superheroine Death Peril
Why do you want to join this forum?: To learn more about the community and connect with producers of custom short movies.
Referral: Bluestone's Silk N' Blood website

Post by EvilBilly »

Perhaps you could cast Petra as Suzi's antagonist in the Solaria vid? As a Nazi Super Bitch?
EvilBilly :twisted:

"In the words of Socrates...I drank what...?"
Real Genius
evilbilly7464@yahoo.com
gold

Post by gold »

Wow Blue Petra realy has the accent for the part and i hope her outfit does not cover up her hidden weapons too much.Noted your superwomen problem and will converse.Looking forward to all the talent being brought together and this may take on epic status .Hope the SS B vid is a a S like in shooting A terrific idea that has never been done recently.
EvilBilly
What is your main fetish?: Superheroine Death Peril
Why do you want to join this forum?: To learn more about the community and connect with producers of custom short movies.
Referral: Bluestone's Silk N' Blood website

Post by EvilBilly »

Hi, gold: Send me an e-mail, evilbilly7464@yahoo.com.
EvilBilly :twisted:

"In the words of Socrates...I drank what...?"
Real Genius
evilbilly7464@yahoo.com
TenderFlesh

Post by TenderFlesh »

Great news Blue and can't wait to see whatever you and Petra and all your other sexy girls create for all us hungry, thirsty viewers :wink:
gold

Post by gold »

Agree with Tenderflesh ,Petra absence makes the heart grow founder and maybe Blue a little thirsty himself. Time for a drink from the Petra well of charm.
gold

Post by gold »

Even Paul is on the watch list for these beauties and he has a talented crew himself. Come on September
gold

Post by gold »

Ok Blue its about that time any Petra news that you want to share,like what room in the mansion,co stars and expectations..Love the fall
Bluestone
Site Admin

Post by Bluestone »

Hi Gold and Friends,

There are a lot of Petra sightings these days. I speak to her daily now, and all is ready for the Bluestone Mega-Shoot, except for finalizing some scripts and a few last minute customs. Suzi is also pumped to be meeting and working with the Czech goddess!

We have a lot of varied material that I'll be shooting with them. Velvet, Milena and Meredith will also be in the mix. Unfortunately, Kerie is out of the country shooting a fashion catalogue on a sunny beach... when she could be filming at the Bluestone mansion having fun dying :wink:

I will be working with Kerie, Lena and Carmen in a separate shoot. I will also be shooting with Maxine and Jessica separately in early October, and with Debbie D later in October.

So, can someone put in a good word for me at my day job :D

Blue

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com