KillHer Productions (KHP) thread!

This is where you will find discussions on all things relating to female death scenes from movies, T.V. and genre productions.
Also, try FF CHAT! Click on this link to go there: chat

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

Bluestone
Site Admin
What is your main fetish?: strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: I'm the owner
Referral: Bluestone, of course!

KillHer Productions (KHP) thread!

Post by Bluestone »

Hey Everyone,

I'm launching this thread as an example of the type of thread that is allowed on the "On Topic" forum by producers. Although, I have chosen KHP for this example, because he no longer has a website with his own message board, any of our producers who are allowed to post on the "Necro Media" forum may start their own similar thread.

Are there KHP customers on this message board? If so, feel free to share your thoughts with us and with other KHP customers, or provide feedback to Paul on his productions. Please treat this thread as your forum to interact regarding this longstanding producer and his large body of work.

In addition, if you have a favorite KHP actress, you are within your rights to start a thread such as the Petra, Melina, Suzi, etc. threads that I've started regarding the Bluestone actresses. Remember, FF is not just about me. So, feel free to share thoughts about other producers. If your favorite producer is too shy to start his/her own thread, go ahead and start one for him/her :yes:

Now, let's devote the rest of this thread to the work of KillHer Productions (KHP)....

Blue
Bluestone's Silk Videos - Producer of Sexy Crime Dramas and Superheroine Films featuring HOT actresses!

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
Tkiller

Re: KillHer Productions (KHP) thread!

Post by Tkiller »

Paul... I for one would love to see your site come back. Hopefully, you won't suffer any burn out from it. I know it must be real hectic to post something every week. I used to love every Friday that came around, just to see what you've come up with.
Bluestone
Site Admin

Post by Bluestone »

I'd also love to see your site come back, but I would suggest a posting every two weeks, as opposed to a weekly schedule. It would cut down on your psychiatrist bill :lol:

Blue
Bluestone's Silk Videos - Producer of Sexy Crime Dramas and Superheroine Films featuring HOT actresses!

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
TenderFlesh

Post by TenderFlesh »

Hi Paul,

Really enjoyed your "inside look" sample video. I wish all producers would do this from time to time so prospective customers could actually see the quality of a producer's work before having to risk buying something that is awful and you wish you had known before buying.

Just bought Madmen 2 this morning and although in general I liked it quite a lot I do wish you would have shown both girls shootings in "real time", followed by slo-mo just like you did with the first girl's last three wounds after slumping to the floor. I just enjoy the sound effects and appearance of the actresses in real time.

Keep up the good work and I am glad you are spending time on this forum since you no longer have one of your own.

TF
gold

Post by gold »

Paul really like the slow motion replay when you have a real quick shooting or when you have a expensive model set and production that adds to the video.Mia or Britton in slow motion have certain expressions or reactions that fans want to see slowly.Noticed you do this once in a while and all have been a treat,Blue does it all the time .personally enjoy it ,but its lots of work so thanks. Liked the Redneck
CapgunChuck

Post by CapgunChuck »

Paul-KHP wrote:Thought this might be as good a place as any that I am thinking of opening the site again. It depends on a great many things but is something I am looking at. Would love your thoughts on this.

Paul
Hey Paul,
Just want to get my 2 cents in about re-opening your website. My feeling is that it would be better to continue working just as you are, posting your movies to Nicheclips and posting announcements and comments here.

First, for the selfish reasons: It's far easier for one to keep up with what's going on in this field when various producers have threads all on one Message Board. I believe the FF MB to be the most enduring and definitive forum for this genre. A few years ago, when I was preoccupied with your forum and website, I missed much of what was transpiring in this genre because I spent all of my alloted time for pursuit of this interest at your site. I now keep an account funded at NicheClips, where I can check on currently available movies from various producers, and download them immediately--which works like a charm. I can check here for more details about your productions (and about the productions of other producers) before purchase, converse and make comments to you on this state-of-the-art forum, as well as critique your works in the review forum on this board. (Remember those frequent commendations I posted on your own forum? I promise not to be so prolific a poster again. ;-))

Secondly, you would have more time to master your craft and generate new content without the additional burden of administering a website. In addition to the tedious close-work of managing special effects, administering a website can be a tremendous strain on "old eyes." (I have "older eyes than yours," I think, so I can relate to this, lol. ) I'd also hate to see you get burned out again. In addition, I suspect there would be more PPV purchases and more profits over the long-term than with 1-month or 3-month membership plans, as well as less risk of your works or monies being stolen.

I've followed your works since the beginning and have purchased more PPVs of your productions over the years than by other producers. There's little chance of this changing. :wink:

Thanks,
Chuck
CC
Bluestone
Site Admin

Post by Bluestone »

If I can chime in on CapgunChuck's comments, I tend to agree. I'd love to see KHP have a site again, but not if it meant burn out for Paul. CC is right on with his comment about one place to visit and see what's out there, and interact with producers. I'd like to see more producers start a thread like this one, where they discuss upcoming projects with their fans, get fan feedback, and answer fan mail. I've certainly been using this site for that purpose, but I guess JohnM, HankS, Big John, Susy Gabrielle and all of the other producers are much too shy to start such a thread themselves :wink:

Blue

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
JamesS

Post by JamesS »

Sad an asshole or two can lead you to shut down your site, but you do not work for your health.

One thing I like about Niche is one can pick and choose based on the fetish. You have to cater to your customers who want you to ALWAYS do their fetish. On a pay page, you will always disappoint a bunch if you do not do enough of "their fetish." As in the other thread, fetishes can be very specific. Some think, "great, another strangulation" while other customers are thinking, "about time!"

You always put a lot of effort in your work and it is appreciated. You seem to choose actresses willing to put in the effort as well.
gold

Post by gold »

Paul did you ever think of running a modeling agency.Tremenmdous. Enjoy the pics and future proijects.Cuando Cuando
TenderFlesh

Post by TenderFlesh »

Paul,

The new girl is HOT, when will we get to see her? TF
gold

Post by gold »

Great video and Fx by a hillbilly viking>>>>Caint wait to see her break free of those ropes.Paul hope you did multi shoots with her she is hot and has a girl next door fiesty appeal.
gold

Post by gold »

If you pull this off you will have the all world arrow record .Dont think this one will ever be matched ..Like Dimagio. Will have to be patient but its worth it.. 28 28 28
JamesS

Post by JamesS »

Your hand must be sore.

Drawing the bow. What did you think I meant?
gold

Post by gold »

A 21 arrow hitting streak aint bad,Better get these models a Gps so they show.Hope the shoot works.Vacation granted maybe a desert shoot again...Sounds that your on a mission and have the Bad girl concept in the set ups. Dont tell us which one cancelled """the way you recruit you might find the next Mia at Starbucks ,if they have one in Reds area.
JamesS

Post by JamesS »

Paul-KHP wrote:
JamesS wrote:Your hand must be sore.

Drawing the bow. What did you think I meant?

Oh I'm drawing my bow alright! And shottin' love bolts! hehe
Shoot a few in the navel and my hand may be sore.

From typing praise. Jeeze! Some people! What did you think I meant?!