Girl's Club

This is where you will find discussions on all things relating to female death scenes from movies, T.V. and genre productions.
Also, try FF CHAT! Click on this link to go there: chat

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

Dalila di Capri

Girl's Club

Post by Dalila di Capri »

Hello Everyone,

Comments that Evangeline recently made caused me to muse about the fact that there should be a thread led by and mostly about the women who act in this genre.

I am therefore pleased to introduce what I hope to be a long running on going thread here at FF:

Introducing

The Girl's Club

I am starting this out with a bit about myself.

Why would a nice girl like me who makes pasta, designs and makes her own costumes, sings opera and is generally a very kind sweet person take on an alter ego like Dalila?

Well, the pleasure is in the fact that she is my exact opposite: She is dark, wicked, in power, easily seduces men into getting what she wants, promiscuous, bi-sexual, basically an all around hell raiser who welcomes combat and death with a sneer and even a smile.

The only thing I have in common with on screen Dalila is the pleasure of taking a few hot slugs in the belly, or worse! That does excite me and is no put on, despite many who may guess that it is.

The rest of course is not me at all.

That is the attraction of it all for me. On screen I can be as bad as I want to be and get my just desserts just as I should, within the safe and socially acceptable format of film!

What a lovely way to have one's pasta and eat it too.

So I start this thread with a few exciting visuals:

1. Fantasy Dalila as a Wicked Showgirl

2. Fantasy Dalila with two slugs in her wicked bosom

3. Post Shoot RL Dalila with a bowl of her favorite food: Pasta.

I encourage all other women who like to post here at FF to add to this thread. Their stories I think would be just as interesting as mine, and men of course will want to know why they enjoy this type of acting, as well as perhaps a little bit about the real women behind the blood and guts!

More pictures to follow soon!

Baci
Attachments
Dalila plans something wicked!
Dalila plans something wicked!
Dalila Sly Showgirl 1.jpg (54.81 KiB) Viewed 30622 times
Wicked Dalila takes two to the breasts!
Wicked Dalila takes two to the breasts!
Dalila Two Shots.jpg (62.41 KiB) Viewed 30658 times
My standard post shoot meal!
My standard post shoot meal!
Dalila Pasta 1.jpg (62.5 KiB) Viewed 30615 times
EvilBilly
What is your main fetish?: Superheroine Death Peril
Why do you want to join this forum?: To learn more about the community and connect with producers of custom short movies.
Referral: Bluestone's Silk N' Blood website

Re: Girl's Club

Post by EvilBilly »

Hi, Dalila: Why am I not surprised that you used red sauce for your pasta bowl? :lol: Not surprisingly, you're also beautiful in 'regular' attire. When I was a member of CnB I used to look forward to the next Dalila vid, and I'm looking forward to the work you release through Blue!

Hi, Evangeline: I must admit, until you joined I had never seen any of your work. But now that I have had the chance to look up your sites I am also looking forward to your future productions! :D Please keep us updated! :yes:
EvilBilly :twisted:

"In the words of Socrates...I drank what...?"
Real Genius
evilbilly7464@yahoo.com
Dalila di Capri

Evangeline!!!

These are great photos.

I am glad to see the new thread off to such an exciting start.

For Billy:

That picture was taken by a new discovery of mine.

An actor named Devlin Sharpe (stage name of course!).

He too joked about the pasta with red sauce being appropriate.

My love for being gutted goes with the whole pasta concept.

So here is a story for the gutting fans!!

Dalila's last meal

I have finally been convicted of murder because the mob betrays me.

I am sentenced to die by lethal injection.

"How boring" I say to myself.

I order my last meal: A heaping bowl of pasta.

I stuff myself with it.

A "priest" comes to see me after dinner, but he is no priest. He is my henchman and knows that I want to die in a more spectacular manner.

Once the guard leaves I stip out of my prison clothes and into a pair of 6 inch high heels.

My hench man has hidden them along with a matching 6 inch hunting knife under his disguise.

He take off his cassock so that my blood will not spill onto it.

He embraces me and stuffs the blade into my slightly bulging full belly. My eyes roll up into my head in both pleasure and pain.

He slices the blade up toward my rib cage. Blood oozes down the corner of my mouth as my guts spill forward.

He allows me to fall gently back onto the bed. I cluth my belly trying to keep my guts from falling out, but...I am too full from dinner. Out bursts my last meal along with the guts that just contained them.

My henchman watches me as I wallow, dying slowly. He is aroused and I know it so I put on a show for him.

I do this as quietly as possible so that no guards will come to investigate.

What is my last thought as I stare at him, my green eyes bulging with excitement?

"Now this is the way I wanted to die!!"

Once I am dead the "priest" shuts my dead wide open eyes, covers my gutted body with a blanket, wipes his hands of my blood, puts his cassock back on and calls for the guard.

"She wanted to sleep" he tells the guard, who notices the distinct oder of Italian food lingering in the air, but pays no attention.

The "Priest" leaves unchallenged.

Just some fantasies from a nice sweet girl who makes a mean homemade Marinara sauce.

Baci
hucklebury

Post by hucklebury »

Dalila, you haven't mentioned your belly dancing. You are an amazing belly dancer and you have an amazing belly. I do think that scar gives a person ideas! But your dancing and looking so hot naturally leads in to an attack as you drive an assailant over the edge as you show off. A person just couldn't help himself!
The description of yourself as the opposite of the Dalila character, is not surprising because Dalila is way over the top. But the way we like her. No one wants to see a good girl get accosted, but a bad girl who gets her "just deserts", now that is exciting. You play the role excellently! Glad you are going to continue making videos as "Dalila"!
Dalila di Capri

Hi Hucklebury,

I have received some rather nasty messages today.

What a nice one you have left.

Yes I also belly dance. It is a fun activity for me and I have enjoyed making erotic horror films that use belly dancing s a theme.

I have done 5

Belly Dance of Death
Ritual Dance
Dance to this Foreign Bitch
Beauty and The Butcher
You know what you have to do

There is also a little belly dancing in Time to say Goodbye.

Thanks for mentioning it.

Baci
Attachments
A belly dance fantasy<br />(No Blood in this one)
A belly dance fantasy
(No Blood in this one)
Promise Fav 3.jpg (58.19 KiB) Viewed 30447 times
Dalila di Capri

Evangeline!!

I am in trouble today!!

First of all glad to see you back posting here.

Don't worry about the DS FF conflict. This is the producers' site, and therefore where you belong. If you go and post at DS Geno will be asking you if you have a budget of $10,000 or more for your film because you can't possibly make a high quality film for any less :lol:

(Blue you need one of those rollng on the floor emoticons, pick one up with your sexy emoticons.)

OK producers, stop laughing now!

Actually the typical producer as well as the real paying customers treasure the stand out actresses in this genre. This doesn't just mean me, but also Petra, Debbie D, Britton, Suzi and a host of other lovely ladies.

Most of the time you will be treated like gold. I consider this a bad day and I got called, "sexy beautiful, hot, even compared to Sofia Loren and Ava Garner.

Tough day, no?

As for getting your hubbie in trouble, I am very sorry.

You can take your revenge when we get out opportunity to work together.
Just pick out your favorite low caliber pistol and get ready to give it to me :wink:

Baci
Dalila di Capri

Hi Evangelene,

I love that picuture of you BTW!

I have not seen that movie but I would like to since you say that the costumes are similar.

Speaking of naughty girls distracting husbands:

One of Erotic Horror's sexiest women is the ever erotic Paola, who has been on vacation for about 2 months.

I had been wanting to speak with her, but I was out and who got to talk with her instead??

My husband :roll:

Ah well, I'll speak with her next time!

I am taking the liberty of posting a few naughty photos she just sent.

I am sure she won't mind.

baci
Attachments
My lovely brunette friend<br />2 weeks ago
My lovely brunette friend
2 weeks ago
Paola tan rested ready to die.jpg (46.11 KiB) Viewed 30340 times
Speaking of hubbies! her's must be happy
Speaking of hubbies! her's must be happy
Paola on prowl.jpg (28.59 KiB) Viewed 30349 times
I have just the knife for her.
I have just the knife for her.
Paola Nazi.jpg (48.84 KiB) Viewed 30353 times
EvilBilly
Why do you want to join this forum?: To learn more about the community and connect with producers of custom short movies.

Post by EvilBilly »

WOW, Paola's quite striking!! :idea: :eek: :yes: Does she create her own material or work with a producer? Please share!!

Real Genius
evilbilly7464@yahoo.com
Dalila di Capri

Hi Billy,

Paola is a "natural". That is to say she is a fan of erotic horror who is also brave and beautiful enough to act in these kinds of films. She has posted not only photo stories but some films as well.

I have talked to her about going "professional" and she is open to the idea.

I should have a better answer to that question in about a month.

Baci
EvilBilly

Post by EvilBilly »

Can you tell me how to find the photo stories and films? :approve:

Real Genius
evilbilly7464@yahoo.com
Dalila di Capri

HI Billy

You are like a boy at Christmas Time who knows that he is getting a pony but wants to ride it now... :wink:

Paola and I are working on something, but please don't force us to spoil the surprise!

Give us about a month!

Baci
EvilBilly

Post by EvilBilly »

What a perfect analogy!! :D

Real Genius
evilbilly7464@yahoo.com
Dalila di Capri

Hi Eve,

That is great news!!!
Dalila di Capri

More on Eve's great news....

I know that this will be an excellent place for new actresses to go, and feel welcomed.

My ultimate goal is to see all female action and horror films...with reversed role playing.

Notice in most traditional combat or horror oriented films the men are killed in bloody detail and the laides are often killed in idiotic cut away scenes such as explosions, cars going off the cliff, the high pitched scream follwed by the quick cut to black etc?

Well why not reverse it? The evil corporate goon behind all the women shotting and stabbing each other is blown up in a car while we die in glorious technicolor detail!!!

I cannot wait to see what you come up with Eve and would love to be a part of it, especially if we shoot for higher end film making with good scripts cinematography etc....

Any room for a sinister femme fatale witn an itchy finger trigger???

Baci
Attachments
I'll be glad to take a shot at you and your girls!!
I'll be glad to take a shot at you and your girls!!
Il Tempo 3 Dalila.jpg (36.45 KiB) Viewed 29647 times
Dalila di Capri

A train murder...

That is excitng!

Thank you for the compliment...On the contrary you honor me.

One of the myths I am hoping to deflate with this thread is that the actresses in the genre cannot work together because they are all too arrogant.

That is why I posted the RL pasta picture. That is really me, the sweet nice girl from a conservative family who sings, cooks, designs, etc. The LAST thing I am in reality is a Diva Bitch, even though my characters are Diva Bitches or worse.

The secret to success in this business has always been to offer a variety of exciting actresses. Not everybody is going to like just "Dalila". They want tall ones, short ones, curvy, slender, blond, brunentte, redhead.... 20 something, 30 something...even 40 somthing, I speak the truth, no boys???

I would love to film with you out here and if I can swing it there as well. :wink:

Baci
Attachments
Dalila's twin is too slow with the knife toss.
Dalila's twin is too slow with the knife toss.
Il Tempo Mad dead 1.jpg (48.37 KiB) Viewed 29623 times