Looking for a south of the border scene

This is where you will find discussions on all things relating to female death scenes from movies, T.V. and genre productions.
Also, try FF CHAT! Click on this link to go there: chat

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

Agent44
What is your main fetish?: Secret agents, old west, Mexican femme fatales, no gore, little or no blood
Why do you want to join this forum?: To post requests for what i may not find, to comment
Referral: Was a fan of gmans in the past and jimbos

Looking for a south of the border scene

Post by Agent44 »

I haven’t been able to find this anymore on YouTube, it used to be easily found but i have forgotten the movie name. It is from a movie. In the scene a gang is operating and celebrating at a junkyard. The leader is a buxom redhead femme fatale who is drinking hard when the heroes attack. She leads her gang in the fight but they are no match for the heroes. In the end she is the last one of her gang left ( i think) and she attacks the heroes, 2 women and a man ( none as sexy as her) she shoots one woman but is caught in a crossfire and is shot up. As she lays face up gurgling her last the heroes gather up the wounded woman the gang leader shot and limp away victorious. As i type this i am second guessing myself, maybe it was a guy she wounded. In any case she was wearing some kind of top that showed off her belly and was wearing(i think) jean shorts. Sorry if thats not the best description lol. It is a more recent movie, meaning not from the 60’s or 70’s, no offense to anyone. Lol! I hope someone knows this, i remember seeing it also posted here but i have crawled through some of the older threads and just have not found it. Anyways, thanks! And yes, this was my first rambling post!
G-Man
Site Admin
What is your main fetish?: Mainly Shootings & Stabbings However... I do enjoy various other types of death scenes.
Why do you want to join this forum?: I am a co-founder & co-designer
of the FF forum
Referral: G-Man

Re: Looking for a south of the border scene

Post by G-Man »

Sorry man...
I did once have this on my "Found on YT Library" thread (hyper-linked).
Since I never ripped it, when it was removed by the author or YT I did not have a copy. :shake:
All I have left are the stills I made and... I forgot the name of the video. :frown:
Maybe another member can help with the title. :roll:

mex66.jpg
mex66.jpg (57.98 KiB) Viewed 1589 times
mex66a.jpg
mex66a.jpg (567.4 KiB) Viewed 1589 times
G-Man's Video Library & Index
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=11479

G-Man's Found on YT Library
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=15261

G-Man's Free Site & Index
viewtopic.php?f=1&t=6804
Agent44
What is your main fetish?: Secret agents, old west, Mexican femme fatales, no gore, little or no blood
Why do you want to join this forum?: To post requests for what i may not find, to comment
Referral: Was a fan of gmans in the past and jimbos

Re: Looking for a south of the border scene

Post by Agent44 »

Thats the movie! Thank you for the stills at least!
Last edited by Agent44 on Mon Jan 03, 2022 7:06 am, edited 1 time in total.