Breast shooting compliation video!

This is where you will find discussions on all things relating to female death scenes from movies, T.V. and genre productions.
Also, try FF CHAT! Click on this link to go there: chat

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

Tkiller

Re: Breast shooting compliation video!

Post by Tkiller »

Thanks Paul for thinking of us. I recall you sold compilations like this before. I never bought the compilations because I always had the originals. I am still downloading this one you just posted. I liked Kayla a lot in those early days. I'm interested in seeing what you done with these videos. I hope you produce more breast stuff in the futire, at least once in a while. Even in combination with belly stuff is still good.
leone

Post by leone »

Hooray for free stuff! ;)

Tiffany's my all-time favorite KHP model but these clips reminded me of how great Nicole was in the breathing/gasping department. Always made her demises very sexy.
gold

Post by gold »

Thanks for backing up your words and giving those that might be a little short a treat.Paul what i like is you produce promote edit and release it ASAP.When you say its comming its coming and if you have a problem you post the reasom .DAM CAR Cheers and back to your bussiness model Cheers
smudger

Post by smudger »

That's a great compilation, Paul, and a welcome return to what this board should be about.. not the niggly sniping that has been so off-putting for the majority.
A great showcase for your talents and will no doubt bring you a lot of new fans waiting eagerly for your latest releases. Some classic models there, tho of course your new girls are following in the tradition..

Preaching to the converted with me tho as I picked up the slightly longer original version from your catalog way back!

Why not a few more producers put out some of the older clips as "tasters" to drum up some business?
bellystabs

Post by bellystabs »

Thanks!
speak376

Post by speak376 »

thanks for them there great scenes
TenderFlesh

Post by TenderFlesh »

Both compilation videos were great Paul. You're correct that I have almost all of them but to get to see them like this is a real treat. TF
Bluestone
Site Admin
What is your main fetish?: strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: I'm the owner
Referral: Bluestone, of course!

Post by Bluestone »

Hi Paul,

I moved this thread to the Main board to give it wider circulation. I could have moved it to the Video Share forum too, but you seemed to want to encourage more on-topic discussions, so I moved it here :D

Thanks for thinking of us breast-shooting fans. Great stuff!!!!

Blue
Bluestone's Silk Videos - Producer of Sexy Crime Dramas and Superheroine Films featuring HOT actresses!

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
smudger

Post by smudger »

I think you're up rather early? :lol:
JoeBob

Post by JoeBob »

There can never be enough breast shots. Arrows through the boobs seem to be an especially rare find in live action videos. The ones that do show up are generally poorly edited (Susyfight). I look forward to your arrow FX if it is anything like the shooting/stabbing sample. I thought the actresses gave Petra-esque reactions to their wounds. Good work.
Joe Bob sez: check it out!
gold

Post by gold »

Great FX the model agency is at work. and as usual she will be a beauty
Tkiller

Post by Tkiller »

Arrows in the breast are my preferred target, but go ahead and mix them up with belly shots. That way you keep everyone happy, and you don't have to work on two compilations.
bellystabs

Post by bellystabs »

Yeah, Tiffany Lee! Tie her up to a tree and have a crossbow firing squad shoot arrows into her beautiful bare body (similar concept to the 3 guys in the Firing Squad video you did years ago)

I just got Carmen's Erotic Arrow tonight. It is hot! Great job on the f/x... arrows in bare bellies are great!
JoeBob

Post by JoeBob »

Wow sorry about the drama queen. If I may make a suggestion, the first actress in the sample video didn't seem to have a problem with taking slugs to the breasts and, later on, being stabbed through a nipple. In fact her large,natural, stand-up hooters look like perfect targets for arrows. Is she not available?
Joe Bob sez: check it out!
gold

Post by gold »

Paul any Tiffany sightings.?So glad shes back her versitility and beauty is allways welcomed.the new FX is great.