Free Belly stabbing video with Nicole, Kendall and Kayla!

This is where you will find discussions on all things relating to female death scenes from movies, T.V. and genre productions.
Also, try FF CHAT! Click on this link to go there: chat

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

tOkie
What is your main fetish?: Femme Demise
Why do you want to join this forum?: I am as real as it getz

Re: Free Belly stabbing video with Nicole, Kendall and Kayla!

Post by tOkie »

Thank you, Paul. You are very kind to do this for us.

You know I know you know that Nicole is my personal favorite actress.
Sandi
Why do you want to join this forum?: I want to continue my fantastic 12+ year relationship with my friends in our community!

Sandi

Post by Sandi »

Paul....how completely generous of you! And a most wonderful compilation of some of your work! Thank you much.

Sandi
tOkie
What is your main fetish?: Femme Demise
Why do you want to join this forum?: I am as real as it getz

Post by tOkie »

Paul-KHP wrote:Well I think with all the support I get from people, giving something back is the least I can do.

**And I want people to get excited about this board and what it has to offer in a positive way.

Well said.
Sandi
Why do you want to join this forum?: I want to continue my fantastic 12+ year relationship with my friends in our community!

Sandi

Post by Sandi »

Paul......allright, already, I'm HOT....where the hell do I get me some sex around here? I can't find a Shooter anywhere......sigh.....what a sad world this has become.....

oh, you said 'hot for the board', sorry..... :D thx again.

Sandi
Bluestone
Site Admin
What is your main fetish?: strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: I'm the owner
Referral: Bluestone, of course!

Post by Bluestone »

Hey Paul,

Thanks for the great free videos! Everyone seems to be enjoying them! I don't want too many 'moved' shadow threads on the board, but I will be moving these free video threads (including Dalila's Latin American thread) to the "Video and Image Share" forum later today. So, if you see them disappear from here, I'm certainly not deleting them (bite my tongue), I'm just tidying up the Bluestone mansion a little :D

For everyone who hasn't visited the Share forum, there are tons of free stuff posted there, and Dalila will be soon posting her hot Latin clip collection there.

Oh, you have to be an FF member to view that forum, but membership is free, so register today if you are still a lurker here. We are simply trying to keep underage eyes away from the graphic clips and photos there ;-)

Blue
Bluestone's Silk Videos - Producer of Sexy Crime Dramas and Superheroine Films featuring HOT actresses!

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
Bluestone
Site Admin

Post by Bluestone »

No, the Off-Topic board is in the basement, Paul. The Video and Image Share forum is right off the main hall. Members frequent it quite regularly.

Here is a simple solution:

1. Post future clips in the "Video and Image Share" forum;

2. Then, if you're worried about people not finding them, post a message on the main forum such as, "New free KHP video posted on the Video and Image Share forum".

Sure, a handful of people can't go there, but I don't think you're posting these clips for Pennpaul and Geno anyway :lol:

Blue
Bluestone's Silk Videos - Producer of Sexy Crime Dramas and Superheroine Films featuring HOT actresses!

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
Bluestone
Site Admin

Post by Bluestone »

Hi Paul,

That is admirable. I apologize for connecting their names to this totally unrelated topic. I sometimes find that my typing speed exceeds my thought processes. :lol:

I've also decided to leave this thread here and merely move the video link to a new thread that I will create on the Video Share forum entitled "KHP Free Videos". Then, I'll link to there from your original posts. In that way all of these comments and all such threads can stay right here, and just the links will be on the other forum. Sorry, I'm not too good at tidying. I really miss my upstairs maid, Petra ;-)

Blue

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com