"Chameleon Force" is now up at Silk Videos!

Announcements on all of the latest Bluestone Videos!

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

Bluestone
Site Admin
What is your main fetish?: strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: I'm the owner
Referral: Bluestone, of course!

"Chameleon Force" is now up at Silk Videos!

Post by Bluestone »

Well, a lot of you have been waiting for this video, and it is now finally available, after two weeks of computer problems trying to finalize it and several other upcoming videos.

"Chameleon Force" features Petra, Suzi and Velvet! This is a mixed fetish video. There are four belly shootings (but no blood is used). In addition, there is a neck snap of Petra, and a strangulation of Suzi! All three girls are stripped, and their bodies are manipulated and carried. So, those with these fetishs should enjoy this custom production.

More details are posted here: http://www.silkvideos.com/future.html

The video can be purchased here: http://www.silknblood.com/store/product ... cts_id=256

Enjoy :)

Blue
Bluestone's Silk Videos - Producer of Sexy Crime Dramas and Superheroine Films featuring HOT actresses!

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
ozzie147

Re: "Chameleon Force" is now up at Silk Videos!

Post by ozzie147 »

Hi Blue,
I 've been looking forward this clip for several weeks, following the great picture postings of Suzie and Velvet in Nazi uniforms. I 've logged on twice daily, just in case it was posted early.
Perfect scenarios--- shooting and dress, white shirts and short skirts.
So, at last it has been posted, only to find there is no blood ... :cry: uuggh.
I am sure other members will enjoy the clip but, for me, it is a tragic waste of one of the best posible scenarios you have ever put together. I love your work and appreciate your efforts but needed to express my dissappointment,
I guess i have to save up for a custom,
Ozzie147
Bluestone
Site Admin

Post by Bluestone »

Hi Ozzie,

This, of course, was a custom, and the customer didn't want blood. Normally, we would shoot an alternate ending; however, the only way that we could put so many girls and so much action into this video was to do it without blood. Otherwise, it would have taken forever to film. With all of the limp arm manipulations that were in the original, it was actually much, much longer than this version.

Now, all of the shootings are in the belly, specifically in the black belts, which would have masked the blood anyway. So, no blood was really required, except when Suzi and Velvet were shot and then stripped to their bras and panties. Those are the only points in the video where the absence of blood was noticeable. Hey, maybe the Chameleon Force uses a special disappearing, poison dart in their guns. Suspension of belief time!!!

For asphixia fans, I have become a little jaded by editing all of these videos, but I did get off on the 'climax' to this one, involving a Suzi hand strangling.

Blue
Bluestone's Silk Videos - Producer of Sexy Crime Dramas and Superheroine Films featuring HOT actresses!

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
dirtyharry
What is your main fetish?: I love death scenes with women killed wearing untucked silk/satin blouses: favorite methods of demise are stabbing and shooting.
Why do you want to join this forum?: I want to follow the work of my favorite producers, but I also like to read the ideas of other members.
Referral: I found this forum searching for pics and material about death fetish many years ago.

Post by dirtyharry »

I see that the next video (Sinister seduction) will be released on 15th february 2010: so, is there a chance for the massive update with 4 videos in a week, as you've announced? And the release date of Railroaded? I know that the editing work is very hard and I must say that the quality of your videos is very high, but... I also remember your "promise": 4 videos in a month in 2010... Only a dream?
random

Post by random »

Like Ozzie, I was anxiously waiting for this release. Unlike Ozzie, the lack of blood hardly detracts from the clip.

I LOVE beautiful women in white blouses, short skirts and sexy high heels taking a single slug at (or below) the beltline! The ladies gave great performances with Velvet as the stand-out with her two scenes.

This clip could only have been better if Petra had discarded the belt for her shooting segment, taken the bullet a few inches lower and struggled longer to keep breathing. Suzi's character deserved an extra bullet and more time to pay for her sins, but I'm not complaining!

The only detraction was that all three babes were wearing bras - not necessarily a bad thing! Should I ever fund a custom, that issue will be resolved. :lol2:
Bluestone
Site Admin

Post by Bluestone »

dirtyharry wrote:I see that the next video (Sinister seduction) will be released on 15th february 2010: so, is there a chance for the massive update with 4 videos in a week, as you've announced? And the release date of Railroaded? I know that the editing work is very hard and I must say that the quality of your videos is very high, but... I also remember your "promise": 4 videos in a month in 2010... Only a dream?

As I've alluded to on the site, I've been about 2 weeks without a computer and/or a working editing program. I only have to make minor adjustments to "Railroaded" and then I will release it, but those minor adjustments have become major, since the editing program is having difficulty accessing the data file. I'm hoping to solve that problem soon. Although, I am working on a couple of other videos for this month, "Sinister Seduction" is a video that was edited some time ago and is ready for release, and I always want to make sure that I meet my membership minimum video numbers. That's why "Sinister Seduction" seemed to appear out of nowhere. "Officers Down" and "Surprised in Silk" are the videos that I had expected to be complete by now... if not for the infamous computer crash of 2010!!! I expect to release all four of these videos in February.

Blue

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
ArcRaven

Post by ArcRaven »

Wow the days are flying by, thank goodness I sent you the money Blue for the pre-order of it. I don't get paid until two weeks from now if I had waited.
ozzie147

Post by ozzie147 »

Hi Blue, thank you for your response, much appreciated.
I would love to know how much a custom would cost with 3 or 4 women dressed as in the first few pics in those pristine white shirts, tucked into short black skirts. 3 or 4 shots to the heart and chest with blood.
Anyone know a bank manager who shares our fetish?
I will probably still buy Chameleon as all the gilrs look sooo sexy,
Thanks again, as always,
ozzie
Bluestone
Site Admin

Post by Bluestone »

Ozzie,

Email me, if you're serious about a custom. Maybe I can arrange Petra, Suzi and Dalila for your custom ;-)

Blue

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
denis
What is your main fetish?: shooting
Why do you want to join this forum?: I am a member of buestone and commented the videos is very interested
denis

Post by denis »

salut blue
For the last clip bravo although neither has no blood like ozzie said. The girls are playing their role well. mini skirt and white shirt. bravo blue
denis
gold

Post by gold »

Blue for the first time i have nothing to say about a Petra release .My computer has a alternate glitch. :cry:
Daggerwood

Post by Daggerwood »

I thought the girls were beautiful as usual. The story was OK. I wish Petra could die with less short heavy breaths. Some long slow subtle breaths at the end would be nice. Velvet dies a lot like Petra. While both girls are lookers a little less can be more. The camera guy is much too busy going in and out moving around to upside down is not necessary. The most beautiful shot is the one on the girl with her face and upper body in the frame and let her do the work. Eyes open looking into the camera with a definite moment of death defined by a final moan and motion, and a great stare. The low camera angles looking up the girls nose does not do it for me. Just my humble opinion, sorry if I sound picky. I do appreciate Silk Videos, I think you are the best out there, bringing class and beauty to the table. Thank you for your work.
Dagger
speak376

Post by speak376 »

it was a good one like usual. :pc: but it would have been beter if it had some blood in it.