My meeting with Dalila (1)

This is where you will find discussions on all things relating to female death scenes from movies, T.V. and genre productions.
Also, try FF CHAT! Click on this link to go there: chat

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

paola
What is your main fetish?: I play in video and photosets on demand that kind of bad girl who gets her final reward by shooting, stabbing, poisoning, hanging, strangling....and more...
Why do you want to join this forum?: I want to find some old friends and make new ones
Referral: Old and glorious memories

My meeting with Dalila (1)

Post by paola »

so this is the sequence of the movie I done with that blonde star.... :clap:
Last edited by paola on Sun Feb 14, 2010 8:37 pm, edited 2 times in total.
paola
What is your main fetish?: I play in video and photosets on demand that kind of bad girl who gets her final reward by shooting, stabbing, poisoning, hanging, strangling....and more...
Why do you want to join this forum?: I want to find some old friends and make new ones

dalila and me (2)

Post by paola »

2 part
paola

dalila and me (3)

Post by paola »

paola

dalila nd me (4)

Post by paola »

paola

dalila and me

Post by paola »

paola

dalila and me (6)

Post by paola »

to be contibued... :yes:
paola

Re: My meeting with dalila (1)

Post by paola »

paola

Post by paola »

paola

Post by paola »

paola

Re: My meeting with Dalila (1)

Post by paola »

paola

Post by paola »

paola

Post by paola »

paola

Post by paola »

paola

Post by paola »

paola

Post by paola »