September shoot

This is where you will find discussions on all things relating to female death scenes from movies, T.V. and genre productions.
Also, try FF CHAT! Click on this link to go there: chat

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

dirtyharry
What is your main fetish?: I love death scenes with women killed wearing untucked silk/satin blouses: favorite methods of demise are stabbing and shooting.
Why do you want to join this forum?: I want to follow the work of my favorite producers, but I also like to read the ideas of other members.
Referral: I found this forum searching for pics and material about death fetish many years ago.

September shoot

Post by dirtyharry »

Hey Blue, like many others, I'm counting the days until the next september shoot! ;-)
Just to know: in which days have you planned to shoot with Petra, Suzi & Co?
Have you planned something special to welcome our favourite Czech goddess (like another interview, a chat with the fans, etc)?
Which other models are involved? Kerie? Velvet? Jessica? Meredith?
Any news about the regular updates rotation of the Silk Videos site?
Bluestone
Site Admin
What is your main fetish?: strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: I'm the owner
Referral: Bluestone, of course!

Re: September shoot

Post by Bluestone »

Hi All,

In answer to your questions, the shoot will be from September 8 to 15th, and in order to film as many Suzi and Petra videos as possible, I've limited the cast for this one to Suzi, Petra, Velvet and Meredith. I will film with the other lovelies mentioned during regular day shoots.

I have a treat for you which begins with Petra talking to her fans about her death scenes, then features several death scenes in the same video. It's called The Petra Vignettes.

Lots of scenarios scheduled for Petra, including at least one on site at Niagara Falls, and two nude jacuzzi killings (strangle-drowning, and electrocution with lots of jiggling)! :D

I have another Kevin67 custom featuring Suzi, Petra and Velvet, where all three die.

Well, there's arrowings, shootings, knifings (including a Suzi partially clad knifing in the bathtub), strangulations... lots of very interesting stuff.

This shoot has caused the Silk Videos new releases to be delayed, which is partially why I canceled the membership site, but there will be lots of new releases after the shoot is over. I'll be editing like crazy. In the meantime, I'm hoping to release the UKSG-Bluestone Ultra Woman strangle video either before or soon after the shoot. Watch for it! It's hot! ;-)

Blue
Bluestone's Silk Videos - Producer of Sexy Crime Dramas and Superheroine Films featuring HOT actresses!

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
gold

Post by gold »

Counting down the hours and hoping the air jet stream is working. Am looking forward to a TON of releases after the shoot and a purging of the Blue stone vault. Who would have thought Blue and Petra at the falls???
asphyxchick

Post by asphyxchick »

Glad to hear the girls are going back in the water!
EvilBilly
What is your main fetish?: Superheroine Death Peril
Why do you want to join this forum?: To learn more about the community and connect with producers of custom short movies.
Referral: Bluestone's Silk N' Blood website

Post by EvilBilly »

'Ultra Woman'? Is this a Superheroine movie?! :excited: :clap: :excited: :clap:
Bluestone wrote:Hi All,

In answer to your questions, the shoot will be from September 8 to 15th, and in order to film as many Suzi and Petra videos as possible, I've limited the cast for this one to Suzi, Petra, Velvet and Meredith. I will film with the other lovelies mentioned during regular day shoots.

I have a treat for you which begins with Petra talking to her fans about her death scenes, then features several death scenes in the same video. It's called The Petra Vignettes.

Lots of scenarios scheduled for Petra, including at least one on site at Niagara Falls, and two nude jacuzzi killings (strangle-drowning, and electrocution with lots of jiggling)! :D

I have another Kevin67 custom featuring Suzi, Petra and Velvet, where all three die.

Well, there's arrowings, shootings, knifings (including a Suzi partially clad knifing in the bathtub), strangulations... lots of very interesting stuff.

This shoot has caused the Silk Videos new releases to be delayed, which is partially why I canceled the membership site, but there will be lots of new releases after the shoot is over. I'll be editing like crazy. In the meantime, I'm hoping to release the UKSG-Bluestone Ultra Woman strangle video either before or soon after the shoot. Watch for it! It's hot! ;-)

Blue
EvilBilly :twisted:

"In the words of Socrates...I drank what...?"
Real Genius
evilbilly7464@yahoo.com
Bluestone
Site Admin

Post by Bluestone »

Yes EvilBilly,

Luscious Lynda dies as an apparently human spy. Then, she revives and reveals that she's really the super-powered Ultrawoman, and is murdered in her superheroine costume. You'll enjoy this one ;-)

Cheers!

Blue Beetle... er, I mean... just plain 'Blue'

P.S. Whew! That was a close one. I almost revealed my superpowered alter ego :oops:
Bluestone's Silk Videos - Producer of Sexy Crime Dramas and Superheroine Films featuring HOT actresses!

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
EvilBilly
What is your main fetish?: Superheroine Death Peril
Why do you want to join this forum?: To learn more about the community and connect with producers of custom short movies.
Referral: Bluestone's Silk N' Blood website

Post by EvilBilly »

Bluestone wrote:Yes EvilBilly,

Luscious Lynda dies as an apparently human spy. Then, she revives and reveals that she's really the super-powered Ultrawoman, and is murdered in her superheroine costume. You'll enjoy this one ;-)

Cheers!

Blue Beetle... er, I mean... just plain 'Blue'

P.S. Whew! That was a close one. I almost revealed my superpowered alter ego :oops:
There was a hero back in the 80's (90's?) called Blue Devil... Perhaps more appropriate?

I bought this download, actresses very hot, some stuff I would have liked to seen different but liked it very much overall.
EvilBilly :twisted:

"In the words of Socrates...I drank what...?"
Real Genius
evilbilly7464@yahoo.com
gold

Post by gold »

Great production and hope to see more.Like their shootings also since thedy now have the FX.Wonder women are very enduring
Bluestone
Site Admin

Post by Bluestone »

Hey All,

I'm off to the shoot location, then I'll be picking up Suzi and Velvet at the airport and treating them to dinner, get them drunk, go back to the hotel and... opps, er, did I type that out loud??? :? Anyway, the shoot starts tomorrow, and Petra flies in the next day. So, if you don't see me around the Bluestone Mansion during the next few days, I'm working hard for you guys... and enjoying the scenery at the same time... and I ain't just talking Niagara Falls :lol2:

I will check in every night, but help yourself to the free Hemlock Bar while I'm away.

Cheers!

Blue

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
Templar
What is your main fetish?: Navel, guns, knives, evil chicks.
Why do you want to join this forum?: To converse with others in this niche.

Post by Templar »

I just wanted to thank you for continuing to keep Petra in these films! I don't think I want to live in a world where Petra's amazing body isn't taking some lead once in awhile.
Please check out http://www.darksites.net
Nightposter
What is your main fetish?: bondage, women in uniform
Why do you want to join this forum?: I'm a moderator
Referral: from Bluestone

Post by Nightposter »

Well guys, looks like the Emperor is off with the women again, and we'll be stuck here on guard duty. Hope he remembers to get the wrinkles out of the costumes this time ;-)
Duct tape is like the Force...
it has a light side...
and a dark side...
and it binds the galaxy together...
Bluestone
Site Admin

Post by Bluestone »

NP,

Officer Petra is set to be strangled by Villainess Velvet using a phone cord while Suzi's strangled body lies beside the struggling beauty. Sound familiar?

Blue

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
kevin67

Post by kevin67 »

Ummmmmmm. Blue calls this work. In reality I think he entered Petradise.
dirtyharry
What is your main fetish?: I love death scenes with women killed wearing untucked silk/satin blouses: favorite methods of demise are stabbing and shooting.
Why do you want to join this forum?: I want to follow the work of my favorite producers, but I also like to read the ideas of other members.
Referral: I found this forum searching for pics and material about death fetish many years ago.

Post by dirtyharry »

It seems that it's Petra's Day in Canada... ;-)
Welcome back to our favourite goddess!!!!!! :clap: :love:
Nightposter
What is your main fetish?: bondage, women in uniform
Why do you want to join this forum?: I'm a moderator
Referral: from Bluestone

Post by Nightposter »

Bluestone wrote:NP,

Officer Petra is set to be strangled by Villainess Velvet using a phone cord while Suzi's strangled body lies beside the struggling beauty. Sound familiar?

Blue
To quote Jeff Peterson, the robot skeleton 'sidekick" of Late Night's Craig Ferguson....

Yup!

:pc:
Duct tape is like the Force...
it has a light side...
and a dark side...
and it binds the galaxy together...