What regular women do you fantasize about?

This is where you will find discussions on all things relating to female death scenes from movies, T.V. and genre productions.
Also, try FF CHAT! Click on this link to go there: chat

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

Bluestone
Site Admin
What is your main fetish?: strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: I'm the owner
Referral: Bluestone, of course!

What regular women do you fantasize about?

Post by Bluestone »

I'm sure that I'm not alone in this. In real life, when I see pretty women, I fantasize about them... not just necro actresses and mainstream actresses. I am in an Irish hotel room trying to get to sleep, but I can't get a sexy flight attendant, who was on my flight today, out of my mind. She was blonde, blue-eyed, and had a very nice figure. I fantasized meeting her in my hotel bar tonight, getting her drunk, and taking her back to my hotel room for fetish sex, including a non-consensual strangle with my belt. I have a video coming out soon entitled "Stewardess Blues". That scenario keeps running through my mind with this young woman in the starring role.

Anyone else care to share about women in real life who have driven your fantasies?

Blue
Bluestone's Silk Videos - Producer of Sexy Crime Dramas and Superheroine Films featuring HOT actresses!

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
jubbaduffa
What is your main fetish?: belly button stabbings
Why do you want to join this forum?: I like videos and discussion on the female navel stabbing fetish
Referral: through a link at susyfight

Re: What regular women do you fantasize about?

Post by jubbaduffa »

there's lot's of them,maybe hundreds...lol..if I see a lady wearing a belly shirt at a walmart I will study their face/navel and go home and fantasize..one thing I've always wondered is how many ladies have fantasized about me?
Big O
What is your main fetish?: deadskirts
Why do you want to join this forum?: deadskirts
Referral: forums

Post by Big O »

My high school Spanish teacher Donna often came to mind! :excited: :excited: :excited:

O
ozzie147

Post by ozzie147 »

Hi Blue
All the time.
I was on the Tube this evening (London subway) and a woman wearing a crisp white shirt was on the train, looking really great and in need of some passionate love. Cant get her out of my head ... they never get off at my stop!!!
When I was around 11, I remember seeing a middle aged woman wearing a great outfit, a tucked in white shirt and knee length black skirt and it was the first time I realised it was a great turn on. Then came Dr No which took my fantasy to the next level -(Strangeways secretary shooting). Fortunately, I can keep a distance between both fantasies....but it is exciting when they merge.
Posh Spice is my favourite famous fantasy. She realy knows how to dress sexily and wear a shirt :love: .
Ozzie
ozzie147

Post by ozzie147 »

Here's an example.
Little O..
victoria_beckhambest3.jpg
victoria_beckhambest3.jpg (41.98 KiB) Viewed 8808 times
tOkie
What is your main fetish?: Femme Demise
Why do you want to join this forum?: I am as real as it getz

Post by tOkie »

My hi skool nurse, Mrs. Hurst, always wore white blouses and either black or blue above the
knee length tight skirts. She was always hot!...a dead ringer for the Kay Lenz character in
Rod Stewart's 1984 video "Infatuation". Many guys (including myself) had fantasies about her,
especially (in my case) imagining her in a nurses uniform, complete with the red cross cap. It makes me wish now, that I had bought skool annuals, just to gaze upon her image.

Anyway, here's the link to the Rod Stewart vid, that shows Kay Lenz (IMO: one of the hottest
chix ever) in different modes of dress, with the hairstyle that Mrs. Hurst used to sport.

http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fusea ... d=32595817

what a perfect ass :excited:
kevin67

Post by kevin67 »

I fantasize about many regular women.

My most recent fantasies revolves around two waitresses at a local restaurant. This is a typical Greek restaurant (at least in N.YC.) ,where they wear white blouses, short black skirts and black vests. At times the blouse may be open a few buttons. Anyway, it never hurts to look because they are both too young for me.