Brandy vs. Suzi - A Contest!

This is where you will find discussions on all things relating to female death scenes from movies, T.V. and genre productions.
Also, try FF CHAT! Click on this link to go there: chat

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

Bluestone
Site Admin
What is your main fetish?: strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: I'm the owner
Referral: Bluestone, of course!

Brandy vs. Suzi - A Contest!

Post by Bluestone »

I will be soon filming with the lovely Brandy of Alpha 7 Productions and Sultry Suzi.

I'm looking for one asphixia plot and one blood scene plot for filming with them. The length of each video should be about 7-12 minutes. In each scenario, both have to die. Neither gets out alive!!! :D So, feel free to write in a killer at the end to finish off the apparent catfight survivor, if necessary.

Post your ideas on this thread. Whichever plots I go with will earn the poster a free copy of the finished video. So, one prize for the top asphixia scene and one for the top blood scene, i.e. gun or knife.

Anyone who submits an entry on this thread is thereby consenting to my use of the plot outline without payment of any other compensation, and also waives any copyright in the plot suggestion.

So, go ahead and propose how you'd like to see Suzi and Brandy kill each other.

Blue
Bluestone's Silk Videos - Producer of Sexy Crime Dramas and Superheroine Films featuring HOT actresses!

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
Ric delCampo

Re: Brandy vs. Suzi - A Contest!

Post by Ric delCampo »

How about a live action version of this movie?
Link: http://www.youtube.com/user/RicdelCampo ... YXNIU_1R-I

Feel free to vary the modes of death, and perhaps replace the Yoko character with a male character if you don't have a third actress.

I'll look for more of my videos with a small cast to suggest.
Cum catapultae proscriptae erunt tum soli proscript catapultas habebunt.
Ric delCampo

Post by Ric delCampo »

Ric delCampo

Post by Ric delCampo »

Ric delCampo

Post by Ric delCampo »

And lastly, here is a two girl story: http://www.youtube.com/user/RicdelCampo ... CRzCNIxCQI
dirtyharry
What is your main fetish?: I love death scenes with women killed wearing untucked silk/satin blouses: favorite methods of demise are stabbing and shooting.
Why do you want to join this forum?: I want to follow the work of my favorite producers, but I also like to read the ideas of other members.
Referral: I found this forum searching for pics and material about death fetish many years ago.

Post by dirtyharry »

Suzi vs Brandy? Wooow!!!
But wait... Are you talking about the planned shoot with sultry Suzi in spring 2011?
Or is this a different filming session?
Bluestone
Site Admin

Post by Bluestone »

This is not the Spring shoot. This will be taking place early in the New Year. We're working on setting a date right now, but Brandy and Suzi have already agreed to the shoot.

Blue
Bluestone's Silk Videos - Producer of Sexy Crime Dramas and Superheroine Films featuring HOT actresses!

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
Ric delCampo

Post by Ric delCampo »

And my latest movie, a two-girl gunfight.

Link: http://www.youtube.com/user/RicdelCampo ... cConwEbPgM

Is it obvious yet that I'd really like to see one of my cartoons re-made with live actresses?

Live actresses could do so many things I can't do with cartoon girls. Such as facial reactions as they're killed. Especially orgasmic facial reactions. Also, orgamsic moaning.
Bluestone
Site Admin

Post by Bluestone »

Ric delCampo wrote:Is it obvious yet that I'd really like to see one of my cartoons re-made with live actresses?
Hmmmmmmmm. Obvious? Ya, I guess you could say that. :lol2:

We'll see how much competition springs forth to challenge you over the coming week. ;-)

Blue

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
dirtyharry
What is your main fetish?: I love death scenes with women killed wearing untucked silk/satin blouses: favorite methods of demise are stabbing and shooting.
Why do you want to join this forum?: I want to follow the work of my favorite producers, but I also like to read the ideas of other members.
Referral: I found this forum searching for pics and material about death fetish many years ago.

Post by dirtyharry »

Ok, here it is my idea!

Wrong target

Suzi, an FBI agent, is talking with her boss, in his office, about a secret mission.
Boss: I’ve received a top-secret report from one of my informants: we’ve found the killer of our best undercover agents in the last few months… The killer is a woman… her code name is "Brandy" and she’s a cold hearted bitch… Your mission is very simple: you have to catch her… and kill her, without mercy!
Suzi: Kill her? I think that our mission is to arrest her!
Boss: I know, I know… But listen: that bitch has escaped so many times, even from high security prisons… I don’t want to risk anymore… I’ve called you because I know that you're trying to avenge your friend, the agent Petra Morgan, who was killed a few months ago... NOW, you have the chance to do it! Don’t worry about the agency, I will manage to cover you...
Suzi: OK! And where can I find this f*****g bitch?
Boss: Currently, Brandy lives in a room at the West Palm Beach Hotel… Be careful: shoot her first, THEN follow the rules ... That bitch is a professional killer, she will not leave you a second chance!
Suzi: Don’t worry! The bitch has no chance with me!
Later that morning, Suzi arrives in the Hotel; she wears a silk blouse and a black mini skirt. With a duplicate of the key, she enters carefully in the Brandy’s room…
Brandy is sitting on the bed; she wears a silk blouse too, but also tight leather pants. She’s having a phone call with someone… and she’s angry… Very angry!
Brandy: You, bastard! How do you dare to threaten me? I’ll ruin you once and for all! Yeah… Of course… But no one of your guys is tough enough to kill me!
Suzi: Not a man, perhaps… But a woman?
Brandy: What?! Who are you?
Suzi: I’m the one who’ll kill you, bitch!
Brandy takes her gun and a ferociuos shoot-out starts immediately.
In the end, Suzi places a bullet in the Brandy’s tummy.
Brandy covers the wound with a hand, falling on her knees and clutching her silk blouse desperately…
Brandy: Noooo… You got me… Haaaa…
Suzi: Yes! And now it’s time to die, bitch! I’ll finally avenge my friend… Yes, Petra Morgan, the FBI agent you’ve killed some months ago… Do you remember her?
Brandy: Haaa… What? Petra Morgan? Wait… Wait… I can explain…
Suzi: Wait? I don’t want to wait for one of your tricks!
Suzi shoots again twice and the bullets hit Brandy in the chest: she falls on the floor, pleading for mercy…
Brandy: No… No… Please… Listen to me…
Suzi: Die, Brandy!!!
Suzi shoots again one, two, three time, while Brandy writhes wildly on the floor.
Finally, Brandy dies with eyes wide open.
Suzi starts to rummage in Brandy’s purse: and she remains shocked by what she finds!
Suzi: What? This is an FBI badge! Brandy was an agent of Internal Affairs! God, I can’t understand! Is this her real identity?
Boss: It’s very simple, my dear… You’re right: yes, Brandy was an FBI agent!
Suzi: What are you doing here? And why have you ordered to kill her?
Boss: ‘Cause she was going to find the proof about my involvement in Petra’s assassination… I was the one who provided the information about the secret location of Petra’s hotel room. Brandy was close to solving the case… I could not afford it: I had to kill her!
Suzi: And you thought to use me for this… Bastard! But why are you confessing this to me?
Boss: Because you’ll not leave this room alive, dear Suzi…
Suzi: I don’t think so: you’re a dead man!
Suzi is ready to shoot with her gun, but her boss is faster: he pulls out and tosses a hidden knife in one smooth motion, hitting Suzi in the stomach. She reacts in pain… The boss is on her, pulling the knife free and starting to stab her wildly in her breast and in the stomach, holding viciously the knife for a long time in the bloody wounds.
Suzi finally falls on the bed, but she’s still alive…
Suzi: Nooo… I’m dying…
Boss: Yes, this is the end for you! The end of your reputation, too: a hidden camera has recorded the entire scene of the shooting... Everyone will see YOU killing Brandy… And everyone will think the same thing: you were the traitor… And I’ll be the hero that was able to kill you! A success on every front, don’t you think?
Suzi: Nooo… This can’t be the end… Haaaaa…
Boss: You’re wrong again, Suzi… I’m really sorry: you are SOOO sexy… It’s a shame…
The man stabs Suzi for the last time, directly thourgh her heart: she dies almost immediately!
Now the boss leaves the room, leaving the knife in Suzi’s chest.
Both bloody corpses are panned.
END
gold

Post by gold »

Harry thats a great script and it has a tremendous counter plot. Wish i had the idea.
Brandy
What is your main fetish?: I make films about stabbings, asphyxiation, super heroine, giantess, feet & leg, smoking, waist cinching fetishes.
Why do you want to join this forum?: I am a horror film actress.
Referral: Through a jealous stalker.

Post by Brandy »

This is so exciting!!! Loving all the ideas so far guys. Keep em' coming! Suzi and I have worked together on two other productions before and we have really great chemistry on screen. Plus the contrast between us just looks good if I do say so myself. :razz: I'm really looking forward to acting with Suzi again. She is an amazing talent! :love:

Especially excited about working on a Bluestone production! Thanks for the wonderful opportunity Mr. Blue.
Bluestone
Site Admin

Post by Bluestone »

I'm looking forward to this shoot myself. Keep those ideas coming. I may just have enough for more than one shoot. I'm sure Suzi and Brandy wouldn't mind some extra work if we do two or three shoots instead of one :D

Mr. Blue

(Actually, Brandy and others, it's just plain 'Blue'. Mr. Blue is my father :lol2: )

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
Sandi
Why do you want to join this forum?: I want to continue my fantastic 12+ year relationship with my friends in our community!

Sandi

Post by Sandi »

Blue,

Since you were so kind as to award me a prize in the past, I disavow any interest in such 'competition' here...i.e. this is provided gratis! Oh...that means 'no charge', Blue, even if you and IM force decide to accept my mission. Of course, I shamelessly admit that in private you can certainly provide me a copy of the movie. I'm joking!

The Dirty Harry scene is beautiful, but it does not address your specific 'one shooting, one asphyxia' concept directly, so maybe I'm 'adding' this thought to his....lol. I love his Suzy outfit, though I may put Brandy in tight jeans and a tank top or even an elegant 'bare-midriff' outfit as she talks with her Boss and Suzi walks in.

Sure, Suzi can shoot her, I love it....lol. And since I personally prefer a knife to asphyxia, I love the idea of Brandy throwing a knife INTO Suzi's belly, I like that, after she's been shot! Personally, I'm not as into the 'multiple' stabs that become rather 'violent' or 'crazed' almost, but one knife throw and maybe a second thrust after Suzi falls to her knees beside Brandy, that would work for me if one death does not 'have to be' via asphyxia.

Though I might suggest a bit of a struggle over that gun first, with it of course discharging its first shot into Brandy's bare stomach....the first shot, that is.

And the Boss walks in after Brandy is dead, while Suzi is bent over the body. A nice strangle from behind with Suzi expiring gently over Brandi's body would be a rather nice 'touch', I would think....or a few nice 'touches' depending on where the always-creative Producer decides to align those two draped bodies for the final camera views. :lol2:

And of course the Suzi Strangle could be proceeded by some gratuitous hugging and mini-fondling of Suzi from behind by The Boss, in congratulations for her success but with her unaware of the double cross to come, maybe just as their lips are to meet, with him still behind her and her head leaning back on his shoulder, the Boss can begin the Strangle from there. I like that touch of eroticism.

And since you're into providing value for your customers, Blue, a second version must be produced that has Suzi die first, by being shot by Brandy.

But the catfight idea is always a winner, with some ample body touching and rolling over each other's breasts and all the subtle erotic ways that fight can ensue. Maybe with some clothing that gets disheveled a bit during the struggle, or even torn, but who wants to ruin good clothes?....LOL!

As Suzi is even astride Brandy, while wrapping Brandy's own silk scarf around Brandy's own neck.....pulling, pulling.....Brandy gasping and legs bouncing and arms rattling and entire BEING straining to rise, heels drumming on the floor as Suzi takes her closer...and closer...and closer.....to drawing her last breath.

But before the final 'tug', Brandy's scrambling hand of course finds the gun on the floor....or in some 'stupid' place like in Suzi's rear waistband....lol......and shoves it RIGHT into Suzi's belly through that white blouse...and FIRES.....Suzi jerking UPward, back straight, pelvis 'subtlely' grinding DOWN into Brandy's 'sex area'.....Suzi's eyes WIDE as her body FREEZES in that position on her knees with rigid back straight up.....as Brandy puts about 3 more into her, one into each breast and one more into her belly....and Suzi falls directly over Brandy's still gasping and straining body.

A couple of moments for Suzi's quivers to stop, and Brandy to regain the strength to roll Suzi off of her, Suzi falling onto her back, slowly and gracefully, with nice leg view and up that short skirt, too.

And she just leaves Suzi lie there for a moment, looking, as she gains the strength to rise to her knees beside Suzi.....before The Boss appears suddenly behind her with the garotte he slips immediately around her neck from behind. Brandy STRAINS backward, against his chest, midsection and pelvic area dipping downward to touch Suzi's body, as Brandy's back arches back, back, back....her eyes growing wider.....until the final pull of her neck....and her own collapse, this time on top of Suzi for the final camera pans.

I do not agree to your prior comments about 'no compensation' required. Since these concepts are time-honored and with those two spectacular Women will be a wild commercial success, I demand my normal compensation, no less. I won't take more, either, mind you, but not ONE penny less than for the last idea I gave you.

That's my Final Answer, Blue. Sometimes even a Negotiator has to 'hold the line', you know?

Not that any financial renumeration could ever be worth as much as Bluestone Video, but....
well, this time I must insist on my 'normal' compensation. Please advise if this is acceptable.

If you try to fight me on this, Blue, I will NOT take it lying down.

Humph! So there! (he's shaking in his mukluks, I can see it!)

ah, heck, I'm like everybody else, I want to SEE these two together! And in more than one scene!.....LOL.

And the Strangler is not to be you, Blue; I could not 'stand' seeing you derive that much pleasure from your work. :X

Of course, if that is a non-compromise 'position' for Blue in this movie, I am always open to negotation. I would begin by asking for....oh, say....double my normal compensation if you insist on personal involvement with 'these women'.

Subtle Sandi
Bluestone
Site Admin

Post by Bluestone »

Hey Sandi,

Thanks for all of your ideas. I will take them without compensation!!! :lol2: Hold on for a minute, there's someone at the door.......

"Holy Sheeeeeeeite!!! A process server?? Sued by who? SANDI???!!! That little biatch (that's Canadian for 'bitch')!! I'm going to KILL her!!!!" SLAMMMM!!!!

Oh, I'm back. It was the Avon saleslady. I stabbed her in the belly for you, just as our lips were about to meet. She's been stalking me for years. Now, where were we... oh, yes. Sandi, why don't you drop up to the Penthouse suite of the Bluestone mansion with all of your ideas. I'd like to try them out with you, if you know what I mean ;-) Oh, and we can discuss compensation.... in private :love:

Blue

(Did I say that dark-blue-speak out loud??? No, I couldn't have. Dark-blue-speak is only discernible by a blue belt sensei, after all :D

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com