Name that Video

This is where you will find discussions on all things relating to female death scenes from movies, T.V. and genre productions.
Also, try FF CHAT! Click on this link to go there: chat

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

badglrklr
What is your main fetish?: Love women (for real). Love the fantasy of terminating Bad Girls as in 'I the Jury' or in participating in their execution.
Why do you want to join this forum?: For purposes of sharing with the necrobabe fantasy community.
Referral: From internet searces

Name that Video

Post by badglrklr »

I seem to remember two videos one with a title something like "Gunfight at the KO Coral" and one about a beautiful dark haired assassin ending up on the bedroom floor with three slugs in the belly. There also was a fierce number called "Getting the Guilty" if I remember. Does anyone recognise these items? Thanks
Sandi
Why do you want to join this forum?: I want to continue my fantastic 12+ year relationship with my friends in our community!

Sandi

Re: Name that Video

Post by Sandi »

darn, I knew there was a movie made of it....lol...but the only Gunfight at the OK Corral I remember is a wondrous story written in our genre where Lady Ash and Sandi were two of the 4 outlaws facing the Law at the OK Corral.

And we all know that none of the Clanton gang survived, either. :X

Whether a Reader prefers Ash's bullet riddled death where she is thrown backwards by the impacts into the water trough and then held under, or whether they prefer Sandi taking 9 bullets as she draped over the fenceposts, the story had many visual images created through words....lol. At least Ash got to kill the one obligatory Lawperson (female in this case), even though she revelled too long in putting the final slugs into her, and whirled too late to stop the bullets from another Lawwoman fired at her; Sandi only got to put one slug into a Lawwoman's body before being taken down by her and the Lawman on her side.

I sure hope someone can ID those movies, though, because they sound very interesting!

Sandi
badglrklr
What is your main fetish?: Love women (for real). Love the fantasy of terminating Bad Girls as in 'I the Jury' or in participating in their execution.
Why do you want to join this forum?: For purposes of sharing with the necrobabe fantasy community.

Post by badglrklr »

The western gunfight vid was between two very well endowed if not ravishingly beautiful young women and two non descript older guys. It chiefly is of interest as the two girls decide just before the faceoff to distract the men by unbottoning thier shirts (they are both breless) and showing thier big breasts and upper bellies. It doesn't work out and both are very graphically killed with each getting 4/5 slugs in the belly and breast. Nice bullet effects. The end up half naked and dead shor full of hole on the ground.
Algenon5
What is your main fetish?: old shoes
Why do you want to join this forum?: bored
Referral: Ad in The Watch Tower

Post by Algenon5 »

Sounds like Dark Fantasies titles.

http://nicheclips.com/shop.php?store_id=38

Lurker Al
MINISTRY OF CULTURE APPROVED
leone

Post by leone »

Yeah. Both starred Neysa Naverras (think I'm mispelling that last name). Extremely pretty model. Wish I'd been hip to the custom concept before she disappeared.
badglrklr

Post by badglrklr »

Thanks
The gunfight video indeed is called 'Shootout at the OK Coral'. Now for the other one.
leone

Post by leone »

"Gutting the Guilty"
smudger

Post by smudger »

Yeah, shootout at the OK corral. I have that one, good for its time, but it's long overdue for a remake with decent photography and effects. Any takers, producers?