Gun Fun Girls?

This is where you will find discussions on all things relating to female death scenes from movies, T.V. and genre productions.
Also, try FF CHAT! Click on this link to go there: chat

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

badglrklr
What is your main fetish?: Love women (for real). Love the fantasy of terminating Bad Girls as in 'I the Jury' or in participating in their execution.
Why do you want to join this forum?: For purposes of sharing with the necrobabe fantasy community.
Referral: From internet searces

Gun Fun Girls?

Post by badglrklr »

Does anyone know anything about this operation:

http://www.gunfungirls.com/

Itt looks like a small operation but prices for custom videos sem low although some of their stillls look like a group of high school girls making a video in the backyard. Literally, in one sequence a large dog house and picnic tables are clearly shown.
Sandi
Why do you want to join this forum?: I want to continue my fantastic 12+ year relationship with my friends in our community!

Sandi

Re: Gun Fun Girls?

Post by Sandi »

Badgirkir....

Hey, I LIKE those videos! Have every trailer downloaded....lol. They're FUN.

Sure, most of the deaths are 'lame' by our 'standards'....lol. Yet a Francesca is VERY good at emoting what we like to see, I think she's into it herself. Many/most of the others are not as good and 'fall' in non-erotic ways, yes.

But to those of us who enjoy those Gun Fun Girls videos, they just touch 'home'....or 'real' people just PLAYING....lol. So I think some of us can see ourselves in those actresses.

Maybe our performances would seem as lame to them as many of their seem to us....LOL.

But I admit without embarassment to being a fan of Gun Fun Girls in spite of it all. I've captured many 'screen shots' and even a few of the quick death scenes that I find very erotic.

So I look past the other stuff....LOL!

I surely understand why their material is not erotic for everyone, but I find it a very pleasant diversion from Producer movies or mainstream movie scenes. Not saying I prefer one over another, just saying I enjoy the playful aspect of their work because I can 'see' myself just 'playing cowgirls' in the back yard, and that's a nice and real level to enjoy the fantasies for me because it's all play!

Sandi
badglrklr
What is your main fetish?: Love women (for real). Love the fantasy of terminating Bad Girls as in 'I the Jury' or in participating in their execution.
Why do you want to join this forum?: For purposes of sharing with the necrobabe fantasy community.
Referral: From internet searces

Post by badglrklr »

I was just wondering if anyone had done business with this outfit. The operator seems real down home. His prices are low and it looks like you could make a vacation trip out of doing a custom video . Several of the girls look really good and have natural talent. I would't ask them to take all their clothes off but this could be a way to do a pretty enjoyable "I the Jury" finale with the patron starring as Mike Hammer.
JohnM

Post by JohnM »

You should ask Rodzilla. I believe he has had work done by them.

JohnM
CHAT • COMMUNITY • UPDATES
VISIT: THE PKF FORUM

MOVIE UPDATES VISIT: PKF UPDATES
Steph
What is your main fetish?: Female erotic death preferably by shooting
Why do you want to join this forum?: PP and The Female Assassin gone. Perfect Shots quiet. Refuse to be insulted by Geno again!
Referral: Through Bluestone purchases (indirect!).

Post by Steph »

I've considered buying but there are transatlantic difficulties.

I really like gun-fun type productions. Firstly because they are the sort of thing I've acted out with my husband and the results are rewarding: GREAT SEX! So I can identify with the actresses.

Second because anything that I'm going to like about this hobby must be fantasy. As realistic as possible in FX perhaps, although I'm a softy and don't like 'nasty' plots. But my experiences of real violent death confirm that there is nothing enjoyable or erotic about death, rape or maiming. In fact one of my daughters was raped as a young teen and we spent years putting her back together again. She's done well since but will never be the same again.
That's Lady Hearne to you!
LTerry

Post by LTerry »

I've purchase a few things from gunfungirls, both on DVD and download. The service has always been prompt and efficient, and the prices are very good. The videos are great. I like the gunfun thing, and there is never anything sadistic or brutal about them. They are very much fantasy, which is how I like it. That being said, the acting is quite good, and they often have some great outfits as well. I've never done a custom with them, but I like them a lot.

Best,

LT
smudger

Post by smudger »

Sandi wrote:Badgirkir....
Time to get stronger glasses Sandi? :lol2:

I take it these all fall into the "no blood or wounds" category? At $20 download they are not the cheapest though I suppose they are much longer than most. However, I would consider them if they are played for serious; laughing and giggling, or smiling, would defo not be any good for me... What is the story, LT?
Sandi
Why do you want to join this forum?: I want to continue my fantastic 12+ year relationship with my friends in our community!

Sandi

Post by Sandi »

Smudger...I'm not sure what the reference is to me needing glasses..... :lol2: ...I did spell the Member name that you reference correctly, didn't I? And maybe I'm still not seeing straight!....lol.

Here's a trailer sample from their Gun Fun Girls #13. Trailers for almost all of their 16 or so movies are available for free download.

This was my favorite, I think, overall. There are hokey deaths, poorly acted deaths, and fun 'play in the back yard' deaths. This trailer also includes about 3 examples of 'handling', and since I am very much in sync with Steph's feelings about not having it too real, I find them even more erotic because I know the girl is not 'dead', or seems 'less dead' than in a maninstream movie.

I know, I know, that statement makes no sense....lol....but I'm trying to explain a 'feeling'.

I think Francesca takes a bullet pretty well, actually, though, again, many would be considered 'lame'.

If I could have cut this trailer down (if I knew how to, in other words) I likely would have started it at about the 0:36 mark, where four leather clad women with guns are walking across field, back to camera.

Trailer is about 3 minutes long, about 44 mg, as I recall.

http://www.mediafire.com/?n7c073a5ba4okxm

If this is new to anyone, please let me/us know what you think! I know why this does not appeal to All, but it does appeal to some of us....lol.

And, hey, though this was never part of my childhood, I would think that those who played 'cowboys' or 'war' or games like that where they shot each other, as kids, that some 'died' better than others then, too!.....but y'all probably still let the 'bad diers' play, too. :lol2:

Sandi
smudger

Post by smudger »

:lol2: Um, No! Actually you DIDN't spell his name right! And you still haven't noticed it! To make it easier, his name is badglrkla. You wrote badgirkia-
Now get on down to Specsavers!
Sandi

Sandi

Post by Sandi »

Smudger, old amigo, old friend...lay off so many beers with Redeemer.

I spelled it "Badgirkir'...I'm old, my eyes are bad, I mistook the 'ls' for 'is'.

But you've still got it wrong, the final letter is 'r'. HA! I WIN! I WIN!

(I hope :razz: )

(I think I'm really missing something here, but trying the offensive approach first... :lol2: ).

Oh, and I forgot to add, no wounds, no blood in those clips, no. Just a few girls playing.....and shooting each other......and clutching and falling...and playing dead.

The gun sounds are mostly very lame and unless one really suspends the disbelief, they will detract for many as 'not real enough'. Yet the 'not real enough' is what enables me to enjoy a handling, because there are no wounds, it's just the beauty of the female form being fondled. No blood. I like that much better for those types of scenes.

Hope you view the trailer if you have not!

Sandi
smudger

Post by smudger »

F**k! It IS an R! I knew I shouldn't have had that last beer! But Redeemer was very insistent, and it WAS his round...
Sandi

Sandi

Post by Sandi »

then I understand fully, Smudger. See...compromise...no matter how much each of us tried to go on the offensive and bludgeon the other into submission at the start...

by the end we each proved to be equally blundering idiots.

So we had to compromise, because the bold-faced truth could not possibly be disputed in each case.... :lol2:

And it became simple to mutually laugh and shake hands.

It should always be that easy to compromise, since we all are so imperfect.

It's Sunday, should be about tea time over there, it's 8:00 AM where I am and should be 4:00 for you. My humble suggestion is to do what Brits do better than any I've known....

have another brew....lol.

I can only conclude from tales from those who have shared 24 hour drinkathons with their British brethren and tell me that you guys are still hoisting 'em and still not getting any more drunk....LOL. There may still be much we can learn from you! :clap:

Sandi