The 4,000th FF Member gets a FREE VIDEO!

This is where you will find discussions on all things relating to female death scenes from movies, T.V. and genre productions.
Also, try FF CHAT! Click on this link to go there: chat

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

Bluestone
Site Admin
What is your main fetish?: strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: I'm the owner
Referral: Bluestone, of course!

The 4,000th FF Member gets a FREE VIDEO!

Post by Bluestone »

Yes, you heard me right! I will give the milestone 4,000th new member to join FF a free Bluestone Video of his or her choice. At the time of this posting, we are only 15 members short of reaching the magic 4,000 member milestone. It is time to celebrate the success of Femme Fatalities, and what better way than to award a prize for the member who puts us into the record books? I know, I know, a better way would be to give all 4,000 members a prize. Okay, you all have my undying love and appreciation for crossing the threshold of the Bluestone Mansion and making it the place to be for fun, frolic and fantastic females! So, don't say I never gave you nothin'! :lol2:

The winner will be announced right on this thread!

I hope this doesn't put off the shy new members out there. If so, we can announce your winnings in very small text! or on the hidden forum. :D

Cheers!

Blue
Bluestone's Silk Videos - Producer of Sexy Crime Dramas and Superheroine Films featuring HOT actresses!

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
Bluestone
Site Admin

Re: The 4,000th FF Member gets a FREE VIDEO!

Post by Bluestone »

By the way, don't hold off registering, because there is no automatic registration. All who apply are placed in a queue that sometimes is 20 applicants long while they await approval. I approve memberships on a regular basis, but it may take up to 24 hours to do so. If you wait to see the numbers reach 3999, you may already be too late to win, because lucky number 4,000 may already be in the queue. A word to the wise ;-)

Blue
Bluestone's Silk Videos - Producer of Sexy Crime Dramas and Superheroine Films featuring HOT actresses!

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
Sandi
Why do you want to join this forum?: I want to continue my fantastic 12+ year relationship with my friends in our community!

Sandi

Post by Sandi »

Can I apply 15 times right now?

You know that I always obey the Rules, Blue, but I'm looking for loopholes here..... :lol2:

Nice incentive; nice number to reach!

You'll find my 15 applications from 15 different ISPs in your mailbox 'shortly'. You're very good at understanding 'short', I am told.

:razz:

And just so this piece of utter brilliance does not remain private between us, Blue, I simply must share this pearl of wisdom I created just for you last night.

The very brief story of the famed Blue Stone bar, in a town that shall remain unnamed.

And the piano player Shawn who performed at the Blue Stone.

Remember, Blue, I told you last night of the man walking down the street and seeing Shawn but not recognizing him. He asked his companion "Who is that?".

And his companion replied,

"Oh, that's the BlueStone Man Shawn."

and soon there will be 4000 in the Manshawn.

Not bad for a rookie; you have quite a future in this business, Blue.

I'm off, once again, to Comedy Central for my latest in a series of to-date 343 failed auditions. Can't understand it, because the material and delivery are clearly there.

:shake: :shake:

(had you acknowledged it last night, you likely would not have had to endure it again....LOL! There is no end to my willingly exposing my stupidity! People like people dumber than they are, so I merely accommodate.)

Sandi
Bluestone
Site Admin

Post by Bluestone »

I've just rejected 15 FF applications, all from different IP addresses, that were overly wordy in answering the simple application questions. Sounded too much like a certain rambling, would-be Comedy Central wannabe! :lol2:

Blue

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
Sandi
Why do you want to join this forum?: I want to continue my fantastic 12+ year relationship with my friends in our community!

Sandi

Post by Sandi »

Dang it! And I thought I had him!

You are one very clever man, Blue. I never thought I'd be discovered.

sigh......back to my supplies left to me from Acme by Wile E. Coyote; there must be some good trick in there to fool this Canuck; he sort of reminds me of Roadrunner, actually, not bad on the length but could use more meat on the bone(s), no wonder he speeds 'in and then out' so quickly.

:razz:

Sandi
Nightposter
What is your main fetish?: bondage, women in uniform
Why do you want to join this forum?: I'm a moderator
Referral: from Bluestone

Post by Nightposter »

I think it's just a Canadien thing....

:pc:
Attachments
357964.full.gif
357964.full.gif (64.71 KiB) Viewed 13354 times
Duct tape is like the Force...
it has a light side...
and a dark side...
and it binds the galaxy together...
Bluestone
Site Admin

Post by Bluestone »

Nightposter wrote:I think it's just a Canadien thing....

:pc:

Ya, I think we take ourselves too seriously! I mean, being the best country on the face of the Earth doesn't mean that we have to brag about it. :lol2:

Labatt's Blue

P.S. You'll note that my store only accepts U.S. Dollars. That says a lot for how secure and independent we are up here with our U.S. propped up economy. :? :lol:

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
Bluestone
Site Admin

Post by Bluestone »

...and the winner is...

hunter77721, FF's 4,000th member!

Welcome hunter77721! An email is winging its way to you with a request for your free video!

Hope you enjoy your experience as the newest member of Femme Fatalities! :clap: :approve:

Blue
Chair of the Welcoming Committee

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
tommygun
What is your main fetish?: Shootings and Arrows!
Why do you want to join this forum?: Exchange views with the other members.
Referral: G-Man back from the very beginning, and Blue a few years later.

Post by tommygun »

4,000 members! That's Amazing! Thanks for all you do, Blue!
---------------
CreditCards & PPal: Black Nylons
CreditCards & PPal: Rue Morgue
Crypto, CashApp, etc: PowerShopz
it's easy to buy direct! blacknylonsfilms@yahoo.com
Other: Sorry. DeadSexyClips/Kinky-Clips has become impossible to work with
Bluestone
Site Admin

Post by Bluestone »

You're welcome, TG, but it's not really me. I just supply the playground. It's the 4,000 plus members who make it work, whether they produce, encourage, contribute art or clips or commentary or stories or photos or reviews, moderate, support our producers, or simply choose to make their fetish home base on this little patch of blue turf. The members are the ones who power the Bluestone Mansion. I simply take the glory! :lol2:

Hopefully, the magic 4,000 members is the critical mass that we need to ensure that this playground will be around for years and years to come to provide enjoyment and a community meeting place for those who are blessed with this erotic death fetish.

Continue to enjoy, my friends!

Blue

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
gold

Post by gold »

Way to go Blue ..You have come along way since your Cash days.Glad for Hunter he opens his mail and surprised on a Thursday ... Your a very giving person and have a way of doing that.Its appreciated by your fan base. It aint easy being BLUE..thanks for your efforts. :clap:
Bluestone
Site Admin

Post by Bluestone »

Thanks, Gold!

Yes, I remember those Cash days fondly. It was a lot of fun getting my start there with my little mini-Bluestone site, long before I commissioned my first Petra custom, and before I'd ever met the ever-sultry Suzi. Those were like the innocent days of my youth. Now, I'm in the Hugh Hefner days of my old age! :lol2:

I wonder what ever became of Cash. After all, the thought police never did engulf Britain, so he should be able to crawl out of his underground bunker now. :D

Blue

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com