The Best Video Ever!

This is where you will find discussions on all things relating to female death scenes from movies, T.V. and genre productions.
Also, try FF CHAT! Click on this link to go there: chat

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

Bluestone
Site Admin
What is your main fetish?: strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: I'm the owner
Referral: Bluestone, of course!

The Best Video Ever!

Post by Bluestone »

Okay, you're leaving a sinking ship, and climbing into a lifeboat. You have your entire necro video collection with you, but you can only take one video clip with you to that desert island to amuse yourself for the next 10 years until you're rescued. It can be a movie clip, a video produced by one of our community producers, a clip from a TV show, or from any other source. Please identify it by name, describe the clip, and tell us why it's your favourite clip of all.

Let me demonstrate:

There was a video produced by Annabelle's Fantasy about 6-7 years ago called "The Car". In this video Petra enters a car and is strangled from behind in the driver's seat. Then, another girl, I think her name was Jessica, enters the car and is also strangled. Through an arrangement with AF, I re-edited this video by cutting out the second girl and making it a strangulation of Petra in a lonely area while seated in the driver's seat of her car. It's entitled "The Backseat Strangler" and is my absolute favourite video of all time. It's not very long, in fact only 2 Minutes 45 Seconds, but it is all action. She enters the car, throws her hair a little, then a nylon is pulled across her throat from the back seat. What follows are her struggles and writhing as she is strangled to death. Then, the killer opens her top to reveal her perfect set wrapped in a lace bra. She makes a most desirable corpse. I can watch this video over and over again and it always turns my crank.

What about you? What clip does it for you? Remember, only one clip per person, and descriptions can include stills, if you wish.

Blue
Attachments
4 - Backseat Strangler 01.jpg
4 - Backseat Strangler 01.jpg (57.17 KiB) Viewed 21308 times
Bluestone's Silk Videos - Producer of Sexy Crime Dramas and Superheroine Films featuring HOT actresses!

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
Peter
What is your main fetish?: My personal fetish is 'bellybutts', the idea of a woman who for her own pleasure, to sate her own lust and fetish, wants to be stabbed or shot in her belly, ideally during sex. She begs for it incessantly, encourages it to happen and then when the moment finally comes, enjoys it thoroughly and begs for more.
Why do you want to join this forum?: My interest in this community has less to do with my personal fetish than it does professionally from a community building standpoint.
Referral: I have no recollection. I've been around pretty much since it's inception.

Re: The Best Video Ever!

Post by Peter »

Maximum Consent, starring Alexxia, produced my myself (Catharsiseirotica.com). It is as close as I have ever gotten to my own fetish fulfilled.

http://www.femmefatalities.com/phpBB3/v ... =10&t=3238
Tkiller

Post by Tkiller »

Blue's video "Open House, Open Fire" is still my favourite of all time, with Suzi taking many shots and writhing erotically the whole time. The outfit she was wearing was great. That was one of the first videos I bought from him and sad to say that I have yet to purchase one that comes close, from Blue or anyone else. Sorry Blue.. but I guess that can happen when you make a great one.... for me, anyway.
Major_Tom
What is your main fetish?: Executions
Why do you want to join this forum?: Free videos by BigJohn
Referral: Deadskirts board

Post by Major_Tom »

Elimination by Anne's Dreams.

Two girls (Edina and Sophie) are bound to the bars of a prison cell and about to be shot by a firing squad for murder. They are appropriately dressed for the occassion in very sexy outfits. Before their execution there is some juicy dialog between the prisoners and the commander of the firing squad (Monica).

The script was written by Max5s based on a plotline by me and it pushes a lot of my buttons. In fact it is better than anything I could have come up with. The girls are very sexy, the acting and the special effects are top notch.
Rihannasfishnets
What is your main fetish?: silencer deaths
Why do you want to join this forum?: to chat with people with similar likes
Referral: website

Post by Rihannasfishnets »

"Tea Break" starring Lynn is my favourite,beautiful looking lady in nylons executed with silencer is so sexy and to have the assassin to stand over her amazing body and finish her off with few more bullets makes it even sexier. Thats the way i like to die in my dreams,would love to be her :love:
tommygun
What is your main fetish?: Shootings and Arrows!
Why do you want to join this forum?: Exchange views with the other members.
Referral: G-Man back from the very beginning, and Blue a few years later.

Post by tommygun »

I've always been partial to Death & Diamonds by John M and Chris B. Chris is now working on the sequel, but I wrote it because those guys did such a super job with the first script. My second choice for best video would be Witness Execution by RueMorgue, where Savannah get tears in her eyes as she lies on the ground waiting for the last and final shot, and then Victoria comes in to find the body and suffer the same fate. Then I'd be very remiss if I didn't call out Blue's version of PPS, which is simply fabulous! On second thought, I don't know which is the best. They all are!
---------------
CreditCards & PPal: Black Nylons
CreditCards & PPal: Rue Morgue
Crypto, CashApp, etc: PowerShopz
it's easy to buy direct! blacknylonsfilms@yahoo.com
Other: Sorry. DeadSexyClips/Kinky-Clips has become impossible to work with
Nightposter
What is your main fetish?: bondage, women in uniform
Why do you want to join this forum?: I'm a moderator
Referral: from Bluestone

Post by Nightposter »

The opening scene from Don't Answer the Phone, where During the opening credits,a blond Nurse talks on the phone to her mom...
10212.jpg
10212.jpg (30.11 KiB) Viewed 21147 times
while Nicholas Worth sneaks up on her...
11.jpg
11.jpg (110.21 KiB) Viewed 21165 times
He gives her a left hook to her head...
19.jpg
19.jpg (49.99 KiB) Viewed 21153 times
then carries her off to the dining room table to strangle her...
23.jpg
23.jpg (205.56 KiB) Viewed 21163 times
vlcsnap-2011-08-04-20h33m44s128.png
vlcsnap-2011-08-04-20h33m44s128.png (329.88 KiB) Viewed 21174 times
afterward, he unwraps his prize
vlcsnap-2011-08-04-20h34m04s112.png
vlcsnap-2011-08-04-20h34m04s112.png (294.72 KiB) Viewed 21167 times
My only complaint would be the actual strangle scene is done in darkness... :mad:
but she does have a nice pair! :excited:
Duct tape is like the Force...
it has a light side...
and a dark side...
and it binds the galaxy together...
Nightposter
What is your main fetish?: bondage, women in uniform
Why do you want to join this forum?: I'm a moderator
Referral: from Bluestone

Post by Nightposter »

Bluestone wrote: There was a video produced by Annabelle's Fantasy about 6-7 years ago called "The Car". In this video Petra enters a car and is strangled from behind in the driver's seat. Then, another girl, I think her name was Jessica, enters the car and is also strangled. Through an arrangement with AF, I re-edited this video by cutting out the second girl and making it a strangulation of Petra in a lonely area while seated in the driver's seat of her car. It's entitled "The Backseat Strangler" and is my absolute favourite video of all time. It's not very long, in fact only 2 Minutes 45 Seconds, but it is all action. She enters the car, throws her hair a little, then a nylon is pulled across her throat from the back seat. What follows are her struggles and writhing as she is strangled to death. Then, the killer opens her top to reveal her perfect set wrapped in a lace bra. She makes a most desirable corpse. I can watch this video over and over again and it always turns my crank.
Blue[/color]

Blue,
The Car was going to be AF's first use of the American uniforms I sent him ...but Dlister said they didn't arrive in time for the shoot.... I think the other girl was Cindy Price.. but I might be wrong....
Interesting fact, I believe Petra has worn my uniforms more than any other model between all the AF sites and yours, but Eve is moving up fast ;-)
Duct tape is like the Force...
it has a light side...
and a dark side...
and it binds the galaxy together...
Bluestone
Site Admin
What is your main fetish?: strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: I'm the owner
Referral: Bluestone, of course!

Post by Bluestone »

Nightposter wrote:
Blue,
The Car was going to be AF's first use of the American uniforms I sent him ...but Dlister said they didn't arrive in time for the shoot.... I think the other girl was Cindy Price.. but I might be wrong....
Interesting fact, I believe Petra has worn my uniforms more than any other model between all the AF sites and yours, but Eve is moving up fast ;-)
I think you're right, NP,

I believe the other girl was indeed Cindy.

Another interesting piece of trivia. I flipped the image in "Backseat Strangler" to make it an American car. This was long before Petra came across the pond to film with me.

Well, it looks like Eve might capture the uniform-wearing title, unless I can convince Petra to come out of retirement once again. If so, we'll try for that record. :yes:

Blue
Bluestone's Silk Videos - Producer of Sexy Crime Dramas and Superheroine Films featuring HOT actresses!

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
gold

Post by gold »

If i leaving a sinking ship and Petra was on board i would take her and all of Tommy Guns videos he mentioned plus all of her videos. If just one Disapearing Act...
Max5s

Post by Max5s »

Major_Tom wrote:Elimination by Anne's Dreams.

Two girls (Edina and Sophie) are bound to the bars of a prison cell and about to be shot by a firing squad for murder. They are appropriately dressed for the occassion in very sexy outfits. Before their execution there is some juicy dialog between the prisoners and the commander of the firing squad (Monica).
Wow!! Thanks Major_Tom. I'm glad you enjoyed this video and feel so strongly about it.
kevin67

Post by kevin67 »

I would definely choose Petra's demise in Tormented. It was a classical fantasy death for me.
If thyat was not available I would take John M's , An Unfair Stabbing.
bullseye
What is your main fetish?: Pectoral punctures
Why do you want to join this forum?: To read and participate in threads, to see and to post pictures, and to be informed of relevant entertainment available for sale.
Referral: From Evangeline von Winter's web site.

Post by bullseye »

Not too surprisingly, my favorite videos are customs. This means, if I'm lucky, that I get to see just what I want: the actress, the weapon, the injury, the response, the action, the finale, all carried out to my exact specifications. I think my two favorites are "Deadly Lover" (made and released by EVW and featuring Candle Boxx), and this one, actually nameless. I have reviewed and nominated "Deadly Lover" on this site, so for the sake of completeness I will select this other treasure, a one-woman show starring the remarkable Crista and made for me by Susyfight (now Gabrielle's Fighting Girls). Susy identified the download as "Bullseye" because I ordered it, and that's certainly an appropriate enough title.

Crista plays an Amazon who runs onto the scene, naked but for a thong (I find total nudity a bit of distraction from the fetish action). :lol2: She calls out a challenge to the unseen enemy and is answered by an arrow which strikes her precisely in the left nipple and drills deep into her breast. In her models section, Susy says that Crista has exceptional acting skills, and it's true. With no special fx, the camera is close up on Crista's face during the moment of impact, and the subtle changes in her expression are among the most erotic parts of this eighteen minutes, even if most of the eighteen are explicit depictions of my favorite fetish. Susy told me that Crista "played so good we didn't want to cut it," and some might feel that things sometimes go on too long, but I relish every moment of Crista's long, slow demise: the heartfelt way she clutches at her bleeding bosom, the exquisite mime of her valiant efforts to pull the arrow out, the shaky sinking to her knees, the final extraction as she sprawls on her back, and the desperate crawl to recover her dropped sword so she can end her own life with it and thus deny her enemy the satisfaction of killing her. This one has it all for me: a beautiful woman, a great rack, a perfect bullseye, and an unreasonably extended death scene. :yes: Susy has a mysterious policy about customs: she's done a couple for me (both fine), and she seems to regard them as exclusive for the customer, because she apparently does not offer them for sale to the public. I certainly don't want to violate any implied agreement with her by giving this away, but I know there are some members here who would really appreciate it, so let me at least offer a few frame grabs. :eek: (
crisgra1F.jpg
crisgra1F.jpg (60.72 KiB) Viewed 20920 times
crisgra3F.jpg
crisgra3F.jpg (61.91 KiB) Viewed 20916 times
crisgra4F.jpg
crisgra4F.jpg (60.46 KiB) Viewed 20909 times
crisgra7F.jpg
crisgra7F.jpg (61.09 KiB) Viewed 20887 times
crisgra10F.jpg
crisgra10F.jpg (76.12 KiB) Viewed 20893 times
Last edited by bullseye on Sat Aug 06, 2011 10:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Sandi
Why do you want to join this forum?: I want to continue my fantastic 12+ year relationship with my friends in our community!

Sandi

Post by Sandi »

Mainstream films, IF I had to choose one, it probably is still the Melanie Laurent death scene in Inglorious Basterds, because for me it contains all of the foreplay and 'sexual cycle' elements I enjoy in a 'maximum' fantasy, meaning a fantasy portrayal that includes MANY 'moods' throughout it. I love a 'quickie', sure, but that scene enables me to 'get warmed up' all the way through and then I love her entire cycle of the freeze frames.

Heck, describing it before (and I now have a wonderful 'slideshow' of high-res images that I play and feel the whole thing as I go....or cum.....or both.....lol) won me a great vid from Blue's fabulous collection, "Chameleon Force" with, oh....what were their names now? Oh, yes, it was that Petra woman, and Suzi, and Velvet. Each died about 78 times during the video.....LOL. Replete with wondrous body handling, sloooooow stripping, and piling their bodies together in a closet. Shootings....stranglings......didn't really matter, they all got it each way.....lol.

BUT.....Producer clip-wise, it may be a 2007 Annabelle's Fantasy clip entitled "ICQ2".....and the simply beautiful Lucie is the object of my love for this clip. If we could take away the bullets from each of the images I will attempt to post here and in the next couple threads (I think we're limited to 3 or so per post, but I have noclue, so I'll separate them...lol), I, as a Woman, see in Lucie's face and body movements and arches and looks, many moments I 'feel' during sex.

She and Mellie (colleral damage, unexciting death, but who cares?.....lol....when one ends up with two upskirt views at the end, I figure few viewers are complaining.

Lucie is trying to contact one of their security guards for a check-in, and suddenly he appears in the doorway with the gun levelled at Lucie. She puts down the transmitter, picks up her gun, and.....

well, I see sex from beginning sudden, shocking penetration....to various cycles of arching...to spreading legs with thighs that are TIGHT as their definition shows that she IS stretching and feeling it.....to the purely sexual looks in her face after the first blastings send her down......to the beautifc face and eyes at the end, after she has managed to raise herself 'one more time' to arch up into the penetrator......er, I mean to try to shoot him....lol.

icq2a.jpg
icq2a.jpg (51.37 KiB) Viewed 20754 times
icq2b.jpg
icq2b.jpg (51.23 KiB) Viewed 20768 times
icq2c.jpg
icq2c.jpg (45.58 KiB) Viewed 20767 times
Sandi
Why do you want to join this forum?: I want to continue my fantastic 12+ year relationship with my friends in our community!

Sandi

Post by Sandi »

sorry (but probably need not apologize for providing 'more' rather than less stimulation...LOL), but I did save a few in a sequence from the two different times she is shot during the sequence...lol.
icq2d.jpg
icq2d.jpg (45.28 KiB) Viewed 20827 times
icq2e.jpg
icq2e.jpg (51.84 KiB) Viewed 20837 times
icq2eb.jpg
icq2eb.jpg (66.47 KiB) Viewed 20835 times
and I agree on those Crista pix!!! JUST what I'm talkin' about, too.....she captures 'moments' that we all can relate to as being erotically felt by a woman during sexual stimulation. Thanks much for EACH of these....'Favorites' threads are ALWAYS a winner!