The Silken Thread!

This is where you will find discussions on all things relating to female death scenes from movies, T.V. and genre productions.
Also, try FF CHAT! Click on this link to go there: chat

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

Bluestone
Site Admin
What is your main fetish?: strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: I'm the owner
Referral: Bluestone, of course!

The Silken Thread!

Post by Bluestone »

If anyone has any comments with respect to Silk Videos, other than the comments on the 'What's New at Silk Videos and FF' forum, feel free to post them on this thread. I will probably be retiring the Silk Videos message board in the near future in favour of having SV members post to this board :)
Bluestone's Silk Videos - Producer of Sexy Crime Dramas and Superheroine Films featuring HOT actresses!

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
Bluestone
Site Admin

Re: The Silken Thread!

Post by Bluestone »

For those who don't know it, I currently have about 50 videos filmed, but not edited. Many of those star Suzi, but I also have some starring Jessica, Meredith, Velvet, Kerie, and several other girls. I will be shooting about 15 with Petra in May. So, since I only post one shooting/stabbing and one asphixia every month (since I prize quality over quantity), it would assist if you guys can let me know your preferences as follows:

1. Favourite actress; and,
2. Favourite method of death for that actress.

I will use the feedback here to decide which videos to edit next :)

As always, I appreciate your feedback!

Blue
Bluestone's Silk Videos - Producer of Sexy Crime Dramas and Superheroine Films featuring HOT actresses!

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
Max5s

Post by Max5s »

Blue,

I'm partial to Jessica and Suzi without being critical of the other fine actresses working with you. I guess I like blondes. :mrgreen:

As you might guess, I like bare bellies and the use of knives or bullets to penetrate them. Lingiere, swimsuits, sexy midriff baring dresses etc. are big favorites, although with Petra, nude works :lol: too.

I envy you!!! But I know it's a lot of hard work to get things just right.

Max
ben_kadeesh

Re: The Silken Thread: Customer Feedback

Post by ben_kadeesh »

Hello, Blue!
Hello, Folks!

As a new customer I ordered and downloaded two Silk Movie clips last night, and I´d like to leave some feedback here. Maybe my lines might help others in deciding if they should order here as well.

1. I couldn´t say the clips were cheap, but what I got for my bucks was really outstanding: exellent video quality, good acting, nice effects

2. I emailed the customer service, because I encountered a download problem (which I may have caused myself), and got a helpful answer within less than two or three hours.

Resume: This is a great place to buy on topic clips and as far as I´m concerned: "I´ll be back!" (quote from Terminator part 1)

Greetings,
ben_kadeesh
gold

Post by gold »

All the models are tremendous,however Petra is the gold standard and her shooting videos outstanding. Hope you have some great scripts ready for all the talented actresses and you let Petra expose other talents and fx that maybe was not tried with AF..Just wish you could go weekly updates....All models outstanding....
Bluestone
Site Admin

Post by Bluestone »

Hi Gold... and Everyone Else Within Earshot,

I have enough material to bang out weekly updates, but I'm more concerned with quality than quantity. That's one of the reasons that Silk Videos will be sticking with semi-monthly updates for now (with the odd mini-series thrown in here and there). The other reason is that nagging day job :lol:

Five days to the Petra shoot, and I can't wait!!! Yes, there will be nude scenes, including a shower shooting and a drowning. Has anyone ever seen a Petra drowning? I'll also be filming several shootings, asphixiations, and a stabbing. So, for all you Petra fans out there, Petra will soon be knocking your socks off at Silk Videos. Some of these videos will also be sent over to AF as a special treat for their loyal membership.

I'll keep you all posted on this Silken Thread!

Blue

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
hardthrasher

Post by hardthrasher »

Bluestone wrote:
Five days to the Petra shoot, and I can't wait!!!
Blue
She's in town for 5 days I think you said? About how many vids do you shoot per day? Just wondering what some of the logistics are...
Rick

Post by Rick »

Blue -

Shootings with Suzi and Kerie!

Were you able to do "Silent Partners"?

Rick
Rick

Post by Rick »

Sorry, I should have writte Suzi, Keries, AND MEREDITH.

Rick
Bluestone
Site Admin

Post by Bluestone »

Hi Guys,

In answer to your questions, in the order asked, Petra will actually be filming for 5 1/2 days. Her return flight leaves at 6:30 pm, so she actually suggested that we could squeeze in a half day on the day she returns to Europe. We're trying to shoot 4 videos per day. So, I'd like to do about 20 to 22 with her. There'll be a lot of Petra videos available very soon at "Silk Videos", so save up your shekels :)

As for the Suzi shoot, unfortunately Meredith had to cancel at the last minute in favour of a TV spot. I encouraged her to take it, since I thought it would be good for her budding acting career. We did film what I entitled "Silenced Partners", where Suzi shoots her partner in crime, Kerie. Thinking she's dead, Suzi goes to freshen her make-up. Then, she sees Kerie in the mirror and spins around to take a couple of slugs in her chest. Then, both girls die after we've been treated to a fair amount of writhing. Will that suffice?

Blue

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
gold

Post by gold »

SUffice is not the word it is more of a passion that you take the time and investment to provide the quality work you give your members.Hope Petra is aware of her fan base, and the fact she is working for us till departure is giving her all. Tell her it appreciated .Blue If you have 1 segment left would appreciate the sniper scenario or adlib :lol: script that you recently got similar to winding down Good luck and no airline delays PLEASE------ G
hardthrasher

Post by hardthrasher »

Hi Blue,

Thanks for answering my questions. As someone who's commissioned custom videos more than once, it's very helpful for me to understand the process behind the scenes so I can script and plan accordingly. With that, I hope you don't mind a few additional "process" questions:

1. How much do you tell the actresses about the script(s) beforehand?
- (a) Nothing at all; surprise them when they show up on set.
- (b) Just a basic overview ("We're doing 3 shootings and a strangling.")
- (c) I send them the whole script.

2. Do you specify all the wardrobe items that the girls need to bring to the set? What happens if they don't own an item requested in a custom? (You: "Don't forget to bring brown cowgirl boots..." Actress: "I only have a pair of black ones." You: "D'OH!")

Thanks in advance!
Bluestone
Site Admin

Post by Bluestone »

Okay,

I choose:

1 (c)

2. Yes, No and Maybe

I hope I got a good score. Tests... even multiple choice... always make me nervous :D

To clarify, I am a very organized individual. So, I always have very detailed scripts. I run them by the actresses well in advance, in case they have any problems with a script. For example, Suzi didn't want to say the line, "For that kind of money, I'd kill my own mother". She just didn't feel comfortable with it. So, we changed the line.

With respect to costuming, I usually supply it. Several of the actresses have quite a wardrobe now. Unlike other producers, I don't maintain control of the costumes. The girls keep them, can use them in between shoots, and just bring the ones to the shoot that I specify. What they do usually supply are the high heels. Lori came to a shoot without heels last month. So, we filmed her barefoot, which worked out a lot better than in her runners :)

Hope all of that helps!

Blue

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
Rick

Post by Rick »

Blue -

Re: "Silenced Partners" - sounds to me that it will more than just "suffice"!!!! I'll be looking on your website for it's availability. Sorry to hear that Meredith wasn't in it but am very glad that her acting career is advancing. I had been really hung up with Suzi but I ordered "Judge, Jury, and Executioner" a while back and Meredith was great! She is a very good looking young lady and a very good actress. When "Silenced Partners" becomes available, I intend to order a couple of Meredith's videos also. Thanks for accepting my input with respect to "Silenced Partners", Your willingness to accept suggestions in just another reason why in my opinion, you're the best - along with good "lead-in" scenarios that provide needed anticipation, great looking and talented actresses, perfect wardrobes, and no excessive blood and gore.

Rick
speak376

Post by speak376 »

I CAN'T WAIT FOR PETRA. SHE IS BY FAR THE HOTTEST BABE OUT THERE. I HOPE THERE ARE SOME GREAT SHOOTING ONES. :lol: