"Wondra" is up!!!

Announcements on all of the latest Bluestone Videos!

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

Bluestone
Site Admin
What is your main fetish?: strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: I'm the owner
Referral: Bluestone, of course!

"Wondra" is up!!!

Post by Bluestone »

"Wondra, Fall of a Heroine" is a blockbuster co-production that delivers lots of action, excellent production values, and a beautiful actress. It also delivers the ultimate Wonder Woman type fantasy as our gorgeous superheroine is strangled topless with her own golden lasso, after losing a hand-to-hand fight with the Banesque villain, Master Mace, being chloroformed into submission, and her back broken. In addition to her death, Claire of "Frenzy Alternative" fame is shot to death. This one has it all! Don't miss the best superheroine demise of 2012!

Further details are posted on the free Silk Videos site:
http://femmefatalities.com/members/silk ... index.html
Username: blue
Password: stone

Buy this video with any major credit card from the Bluestone store here:
http://www.silknblood.com/store/ under the name of "Video X", not under the video title.

You can now also buy this video at Bluestone's Nicheclips store, which is located here:
http://nicheclips.com/shop.php?store_id=65

Blue
Bluestone's Silk Videos - Producer of Sexy Crime Dramas and Superheroine Films featuring HOT actresses!

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
Bluestone
Site Admin

Re: "Wondra" is up!!!

Post by Bluestone »

If you want this video, purchase it here as Video X:
http://www.silknblood.com/store/index.p ... uct&id=331,
but keep this information quiet and don't post it on other boards or on the public FF forums. Thanks. ;-)

Blue
Bluestone's Silk Videos - Producer of Sexy Crime Dramas and Superheroine Films featuring HOT actresses!

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
xj900uk
What is your main fetish?: Death fetish especially drowning
Why do you want to join this forum?: So I can chat to people about simulated and depicted death scenes in movies
Referral: Heard about it from a fellow contact

Post by xj900uk »

?? OK Blue. THis video with UKSG is very, very good. Surprised you aren't banging your trumpet more over this entry :clap:
Bluestone
Site Admin

Post by Bluestone »

xj900uk wrote:?? OK Blue. THis video with UKSG is very, very good. Surprised you aren't banging your trumpet more over this entry :clap:
I would, and did, but I've had to go underground with it for now. Further details will follow, but for now I want to eliminate all public talk about this video.

It is amazing though. My #1 seller of all time... but also causing a lot of headaches for me.

Blue

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
d00lin

Post by d00lin »

I'm hoping that the other forums weren't being isolationists. I thought it was great to see this movie advertised on heroinemovies.com but was stunned to see that it had been taken down. If it's because of her costume, is there any way you could do another heroine-type video with her in a generic costume? Hoping it's not the last superheroine movie from you. Great work and hope to see more!
xj900uk
Why do you want to join this forum?: So I can chat to people about simulated and depicted death scenes in movies

Post by xj900uk »

Yeah I was wondering if you might get into copywrite issues - Wondra is such a deadringer it's quite eerie to see, whilst Mace makes an amazing Bane

BTW hope you bring back Mace again in the future, BLue. Love to see him taking on the Black Widow (or the closest equivalent you dare do)

BTW if you want to do some quiet underground promotion (IMO this video needs to be seen), talk to Nightfall
Bluestone
Site Admin

Post by Bluestone »

I am considering doing another superheroine co-production with UKSG featuring a less 'dead' ringer (if I can use that term) knock off. What would be your #1 choice out of the following:
Catwoman, Batgirl, The Black Widow, The Huntress and The Black Cat?

I will add a poll on a separate thread on this forum.

Blue

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
xj900uk

Post by xj900uk »

Black Widow for me - she should be fairly easy to do without treading on too many toes. Put her in a black tight catsuit dark red hair and a Russian accent...
Brutal1
What is your main fetish?: feet snuff
Why do you want to join this forum?: to meet other who share my interest
Referral: Link from Sexy Amazon

Post by Brutal1 »

Great Job with Wondra

Love Batgirl

strip her totally nude except for mask before a hanging by her batrope.
UKSG

Post by UKSG »

Sorry Brutal1 if you're expect that you'll be very disappointed, we do not do things like that. Yes we do strangling but if you really want that there's plenty of other production companies you can go to.
xj900uk

Post by xj900uk »

Here, here! Sometimes less nuditiy is actually more erotic and credible (if you see what I mean) :excited:
UKSG

Post by UKSG »

Thanks for the review STS, is there anyone out there who didn't like it, we can always learn from our mistakes.
xj900uk

Post by xj900uk »

Agree totally with STS's review. Hope you can use the character of Mace again in your next superheroine shoot as he looks really hulking and menacing
OOAgent

Post by OOAgent »

UKSG wrote:Thanks for the review STS, is there anyone out there who didn't like it, we can always learn from our mistakes.
Although I loved it my only critique would be the back breaker was too short.
UKSG

Post by UKSG »

OOAgent wrote:
UKSG wrote:Thanks for the review STS, is there anyone out there who didn't like it, we can always learn from our mistakes.
Although I loved it my only critique would be the back breaker was too short.
Yeah the client wanted us imitate The Dark Knight Rises which we did as he was paying a lot for the this video, we did make this clear from the out set, so when Bane broke Batman's back in the movie he didn't hold him there on Bane's knee like a fetish video, he just bounced off like he would in real life. That's what the client wanted so that's what we shot. Sorry to all, it would have been a different story if you guys were paying for it as we only shoot what you the payee wants.

Here's the trailer again and it'll only be up for a week.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GsF1efyYEd0