FF Chatroom Open!!!

This is where you will find discussions on all things relating to female death scenes from movies, T.V. and genre productions.
Also, try FF CHAT! Click on this link to go there: chat

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

Bluestone
Site Admin
What is your main fetish?: strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: I'm the owner
Referral: Bluestone, of course!

FF Chatroom Open!!!

Post by Bluestone »

Hey, All,

The FF Chatroom is now open for business. If you're logged in to FF, simply follow this link to go there:
http://femmefatalities.com/phpBB3/chat/

Let me have your feedback. Feel free to use the pm system to coordinate chat with other members.

Hope you enjoy this new playground, but play nicely, kids! :D

Blue
Bluestone's Silk Videos - Producer of Sexy Crime Dramas and Superheroine Films featuring HOT actresses!

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
Bluestone
Site Admin

Re: FF Chatroom Open!!!

Post by Bluestone »

Members have been checking out the chatroom, but what we need is a time when we can all go there and have a chat party. What about tomorrow night, i.e. Tuesday, Nov. 27th at 9:00 pm EST?

Party Host Blue
Bluestone's Silk Videos - Producer of Sexy Crime Dramas and Superheroine Films featuring HOT actresses!

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
Bluestone
Site Admin

Post by Bluestone »

Remember! Chatroom at 9 pm tonight (EST)! Be there, or be square!

Chatty Blue

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
Bluestone
Site Admin

Post by Bluestone »

A few daring souls enjoyed some nice chat tonight, including 'killing' Kelli in roleplay. (We will keep the pics a secret between us, Kelli. )

Too bad the rest of you missed it, but we may schedule Roleplay nights, if people are interested, as well as other topical chats. Let me know.

By the way, the best style we determined is 'black'. Once tried you won't go back! So, when you get there, choose the 'Black' style from the dropdown menu.

There were suggestions on improvement, such as to enlarge the font. I will see what I can do, but the chatroom is certainly open for action!

Blue

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
Arthur
What is your main fetish?: I enjoy watching women fighting each other to the death in one-on-one competitions.
Why do you want to join this forum?: I was interested in the promotional pictures of Suzi and Tiffany fighting, of Tina in Urban Hunter, and wanted to see more.
Referral: From the Deadskirts forum.

Post by Arthur »

This was my first time role playing and it was fun. I need to do some finger exercises so I can type faster.

If role plays are going to be regularly scheduled events, it may be worthwhile to agree on a theme for each role play in advance, so we don't always go back to the same thing. Although there is a certain temptation to repeat what we did to Kelli each and every night of the year!

The role playing started out with four people and a fifth joined in progress. It takes concentration and quickness to play and I felt amped up afterwards. This makes it hard to sleep when I have to work the next morning. I may have to restrict my role playing to weekends when I know I won't have to work the next day.
kelli
What is your main fetish?: Being murdered erotically
Why do you want to join this forum?: Cause
Referral: ummmm.......i forget

Post by kelli »

well i must say i had fun last night, even tho i was basically unprepared for what went on. :?
not used to multiple guys wanting to do nasty things to me all at one time. :eek:
i apologize for not being at my best. thanks for your patience. :love:
~♥~

Visit me at http://www.fetnoir.com/index.php?board=7.0

"And I find it kind of funny, I find it kind of sad
The dreams in which I'm dying are the best I've ever had"
~gary jules, Mad World~
Jerry
What is your main fetish?: A few... Shootings, (arrows, bullets, darts, beanbags, lightning bolts, watermelons whatever), stabbing and body play/posing. And more innocently, wetlook or "splosh" as its called elsewhere.
Why do you want to join this forum?: I want to see the content and to keep up with what is produced, what others like and to be in the company of other people who share my fetishes. Growing up I thought I was the only one with these fetishes.
Referral: google searches and seen FF mentioned on other related sites.

Post by Jerry »

Bummer I missed this. Maybe next time...
Bluestone
Site Admin

Post by Bluestone »

kelli wrote:well i must say i had fun last night, even tho i was basically unprepared for what went on. :?
not used to multiple guys wanting to do nasty things to me all at one time. :eek:
i apologize for not being at my best. thanks for your patience. :love:
Kelli,

For being unprepared, you did a fantastic job, even posting photos of yourself being attacked. Cool!

I apologize for being so unfamiliar with chat. The fingers don't move as fast as the mind. :?

I did enjoy the experience though. We'll have to use this thread to organize more chat sessions. As mentioned on FetNoir, feel free to use the chatroom for FetNoir roleplay sessions too. It is there for all of the community to use.

Blue

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
Arthur
What is your main fetish?: I enjoy watching women fighting each other to the death in one-on-one competitions.
Why do you want to join this forum?: I was interested in the promotional pictures of Suzi and Tiffany fighting, of Tina in Urban Hunter, and wanted to see more.

Post by Arthur »

Kelli, I had no sense that you were unprepared, in that you were the only one who had the foresight to bring pictures and the picture of you on the bed inspired us to use that setting for much of the role play.

I'm surprised that you're not used to multiple guys wanting to do nasty things to you all at one time, when there are almost 5,700 guys here straining at the bit to do just that. Blue will have to rent an auditorium. If I'm the only one to show up, then you can count on me to do 5,700 nasty things to you, but probably not all at one time! :twisted:
kelli
What is your main fetish?: Being murdered erotically
Why do you want to join this forum?: Cause
Referral: ummmm.......i forget

Post by kelli »

well, there may be 5700 guys wanting to do nasty things to me (shudder), but i have no experience in multiple person role playing. guess i am just monogamous! :razz:
~♥~

Visit me at http://www.fetnoir.com/index.php?board=7.0

"And I find it kind of funny, I find it kind of sad
The dreams in which I'm dying are the best I've ever had"
~gary jules, Mad World~
Arthur

Post by Arthur »

I personally found it difficult to keep up when there were 4-5 people posting messages within seconds of one another. I was almost always responding to a message that was 2 messages old when I hit the Enter button. That sense of chaos did create a certain excitement that may work in a war game role play, but a killing scene in bed may be more effective if it is more intimate between just one man and one woman or between two women with me watching.

Hey Sandi - Kelli is in the bed room and she needs to be stabbed in the heart! :lol:
Bluestone
Site Admin

Post by Bluestone »

Hey Arthur,

You can open a private room at FF Chat and invite one of the ladies in for a private session, or limit it to 3 people. Chat is open 24/7. You just have to set up something through pm's.

FN is talking about opening up their own chat, but that does sound like unnecessary duplication when there is a fully functioning chatroom already available for anyone in the community who wants to use it. Well, up to them. Hope it's successful if they decide to add it.

Blue

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
Arthur

Post by Arthur »

The question of whether to have necrosex came up during the role play. I have thought a bit about necrosex and posted a topic on FN that raises many questions about it.

http://www.fetnoir.com/index.php?topic= ... 30#msg1130

I posted the topic at FN not here, because the question came up in reference to Kelli who hosts FN, and FN seems to deal more with feelings than this board.

I believe in posting a topic to only one board, because duplicate posts on multiple boards is not an efficient use of people's time, and clicking a link to another (nonrival) board is quick and easy to do.
Bluestone
Site Admin

Post by Bluestone »

Sounds fair, but we do discuss feelings here... if anyone wants to. I don't control the content here, so 'feel' free to discuss your feelings here too. ;-)

Blue

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
Arthur

Post by Arthur »

Bluestone wrote:Sounds fair, but we do discuss feelings here... if anyone wants to. I don't control the content here, so 'feel' free to discuss your feelings here too. ;-)

Blue
Don't worry - I'm not leaving here permanently. The mental images of poor dead Kelli lying on that bed in the chat room was like the call of a beautiful Siren luring me to her board.

Just like Odysseus in Homer's Odyssey, I put beeswax in my ears so my ship can eventually sail back to FF.