PKF Studios Updates

This is where updates from our community producers are posted. Bluestone's Silk Videos is just one of about 20 producers who advertise regularly on FF!

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

JohnM

PKF Studios Updates

Post by JohnM »

"Early Retirement"
Starring Tiffany Fox

Tiffany was cleaning when her master came home. She did what she always did. Bowed to master and got him a drink. Master was in a mood today. He was not beating and fucking her like he normally did after a hard day or work.

Master had an envelope. It contained a photo. He told her, this was his new slave. Tiffany was worried and gave master a great blow job. Then, master strangled her unconscious and let her fall to the floor.

I woke my slave up. She was tied to an x-frame in my back shed. I lived on 100 arces outside of Kenneth. No one would her her scream. She was 19, but way too old now. My new slave was up in my place and I already gaver her several lessons She will do nicely. Tiffany must go. Besides, I need meat for the new girl and the freezer was getting low.

Confused by the turn of events, Tiffany pleaded with her master offering sexual services. He would miss her he thought, as he fingered her tight little pussy. Even tied up, she was just a sexual whore--grinding on his finger, her juiced dripping. He pulled out the knife and things got serious.

The first slice across her left breast woke the bitch up to the reality of the situation. And, the slice across her right breast, blood spilling out and spattering around her bare feet, established her limited life span. She was crying now.

He slice both of her nipples off. They make good snacks. Fry them up.....and call them Nipple Crisps™.

Next, he plunged the knife into her soft belly. She was still coherent after all that, but numb with paid. He fingered her pussy some more, and gave her a last speech. Then it was time.

He dragged the knife across her throat, blood pouring out. She spasmed and her head drooped forward, thick, dark blood oozing out her mouth. She was dead.

Later, he fucked her mouth until he filled her full of his cum. Heis last contribution to her. He let her flop dead and bloody on the mattress blank stare. Should would continue to bleed out. Later, he would process this meat. Life was good.

Fetish Elements: Violence, Nudity, Explicit Sexual Content, Slave, Blowjob, Strangle, Unconscious X-Frame, Rope Tied, Multi Stabbing, Throat Slice, Bloody, Necro BJ, Body Views.

This movie presented in High Definition
1280X720 HD WMV Format

Ordering Info Here
CHAT • COMMUNITY • UPDATES
VISIT: THE PKF FORUM

MOVIE UPDATES VISIT: PKF UPDATES
JohnM

Re: PKF Studios Updates

Post by JohnM »

"Confessions I"
Starring Solara

Note: This is the beginning of a new series that I hope fosters memories of retro slasher movies of the 70s and 80s. This scene inspired by "Confessions of a Serial Killer".

She let the two men into her how. Her TV was on the blink and Madge said he could help her out. She was a little off-put by the mexican. He followed Ed in. He was quiet. He positioned himself by the door while she talked to Ed.

She watched from the couch. The Mexican gaver her a look. She did not like it. Suddenly, Ed was done. Finish. He sat next to her, giving her conversations. Distracting her.

That's how I remembered it at least. And, though the years have gone by, there are some things I remember well. My name is Ed.

She did not like my advances. I figured what the hell anyhow since my purpose was not going to be friendly She got up and headed toward the door--opened it. The Mexican was waiting on the outside. He went to piss earlier, but really, he went out the window and was waiting outside. The plan was a simple one.

Now it was rape time. She bolted by I caught her. We wrassled on the bed, but I got her on her belly and sat on her arms. She was prone for raping and my cock was aching. The Mexican watched. It was all he ever did.

Tore her skanky whore-dress off and was getting to business. She resisted, but only so much. She knew is was a rape. She know the Mexican was their She wern't going no where and prolly was resigned a but.

She was crying and sobbing, my cock was in her tight pussy when the Mexican handed me the knife.

And this is the moment when it happened. I never killed before. But, I have to confess--it was as easy as draggin' a knife across a young bitches throat. And I did.

She gargled and gurgles I think she was surprised by the whole thing. Her body just shook and the noises that come out of her were cool sounding to me. My cock got even harder. I pushed into her even more. Her ass and legs wer jiggling--what a ride. I was finished before I knew it.

And the who time she was dying. And, now she was still. Eyes were open and blood was oozing out of her mouth. She was already bleed out, most of the blood just soaked into the fluffy bedspread. I rolled her--looked at her dead eyes. The gag was in her mouth, blood around her mouth. She had a great big red smile on her throat. I put it there.

The Mexican said we had to go. I always listen to him--or at least I did. That was the last time he would come to the party. We left.

Fetish Elements: Violence, Nudity, Sexual Content, Sexual Assault, Throat Slice, Body Views.

1280X720 HD WMV Format

Ordering Info Here

JohnM

Post by JohnM »

"Kill The Competition"
Starring Tegan and Ivy

VIDEO PREVIEW

Tegan was a very sweet girl. Her competitive skills were also very refined. She was in the top of her class and at tomorrows competition, she was expected to place, thus moving on for Olympic contention. Today, she did some stretching in the warm up room before she started her routine in the gym.

Ivy was jealous of her. She hated her with a passion. She had worked hard all her life, but this little cunt was going to take her dreams away from her. Life owed her this win, and she was going to make sure she got it.

In the practice room, both girls now stretched. Ivy taunted sweet Tegan into practicing on of her stretched. As she did this, Ivy, tried to sabotage it, causing injury. It did not work. Tegan got as mad as she could for such a sweet girl. But, Ivy would have none of it, and resorted to threatening her to throw the competition.

Tegan, poor girl, did not know the level of Ivy's hatred, and tried to stand her ground, actually charged at Tegan for some girl on girl throw-down But, Ivy was passionate in her cause, and grabbed a garrote. She got in around Tegan's neck during the struggle. Tegan tried to get away, but Ivy was strong, determined to complete her task. The strangle went on for a long long time, changing positions, but slowly, Tegan grew weak and eventually succumbed.

Ivy, secretly was attracted to Tegan, and took the time to explore her dead body. She moved her around, then fondled and licked her pussy, eventually thrusting her own pussy on her death agape mouth.

Carl ran security. He saw what had happened. How Ivy killed his precious Tegan. He grabbed the garrote, went up behind Ivy, wrapped it around her neck and pulled her up off the ground, viciously strangling the life out of the petite gymnast.

With both girls dead, he first explored Ivy, touching, rubbing and positioning her before tasting her sweet, moist gymnast pussy. Then, he moved on to Tegan, his love and obsession. Now he could do whatever he wanted with her.

He explores her as well, sucking her tits, rubbing her, then standing her up and undressing her. He carries her to the bench, lays her down, then fucks his sweet Tegan.

After a while of fucking her tight teenage pussy, he let loose, cumming deep inside her. Then, he gathered up his things and picked Tegan up to take home with him for more fun later.

Fetish Elements: Violence, Teenage/Young, Explicit Sexual Content, Gymnast, Stretching, Fighting, Garrote Strangle, Lift Up Garrote Strangle, Necro Lesbian, Necro Sex, Body Positioning, Undressing, Lifting, Carrying, Body Views, Foot Views.

1280X720 HD WMV Format

[size=180pt]Ordering Info Here[/size]

JohnM

Post by JohnM »

"Cassidy Smith in the Morgue"
Starring Madison Chandler
with
Alisha Adams and Trixi Gunns
Directed by John Marshall

Cassidy was murdered 12 days after her eighteenth birthday. She was found in the fetal position, on the floor of her apartment.

The CSI took photos, rolled her, took more photos and otherwise processed the scene before loading her into a bodybag for transport to the morgue.

The morgue room was cold, 52º. This was to help preserve the body. 14 hours after finding her murdered, she was in the morgue along with a second corpse from an unrelated death.

The morgue tech was short handed, but today, she would have the crime photographer from the sheriffs department taking photos. She would have him help her for the first part of the preliminary exam.

The photographer was a peculiar man. Very chatty, she would later note on the witness stand. He asked a lot of questions pertaining to the collection of evidence.

Otherwise, the body of young Cassidy was processed in the usual mannor. Clothes were cut off, the body was examined, rolled, examined more. She was swabbed and hair combed for fibers.

After the photographer left, she finished with scraping her nails, then washing her. The tech toweled her dry, covered her, then left.

4 hour later, the photographer came back. His goal was two part. Since he now knew that all the evidence has been collected and tagged, any new evidence he left would be overlooked. So, he planned to have his way with the girl---a girl that he himself murdered not 28 hours earlier in her apartment under the guise that he was an art photographer. Strangling her to death gave him the rush of his life, but fucking her lifeless body was the ultimate goal.

Looking around the room, he noticed a bonus. A second girl, not long death and he assumed she had been processed as well.

He other objective was to retrieve the camera he left. It contained sensitive photos from the original photo shoot that must deleted, then the camera would be replace--only with the photos he took in the morgue.

But first, he would have his fun. He uncovered her. She was lovely, young, beautiful. He ran his hands up her body before deciding to insert his cock into her mouth. After fucking her mouth for a while, he moved over to the other girl. She was a suicide from a day before and still very fresh and nice. He fucked her good and hard for a while.

He moved back to Cassidy. She was his prize. Entering her was slow at first. She was virgin tight. But, once it, he fucked her slow and deep until he was ready. He pulled out, unloading on her venus mound.

He gathered his camera, confident that he will never be found out and looking forward to the next naive girl to anser his ad.

Fetish Elements: Violence, Teenage/Young, Explicit Sexual Content, Postmortem Exam, Morgue, Washing, Necro BJ, Necro Sex X2, Body Positioning, Body Views, Body Rolling/Sit Up, Foot Views.

PREVIEW VIDEO

1280X720 HD WMV Format

AVAILABLE HERE

JohnM

Post by JohnM »

Target Eliminated
Starring Brandy Alexander
with special appearance by Amber

She had been on the run for months. Her family murdered as well as anyone who ever tried to help her. Now, she thought she was safe. Playing student at a local university. The call came. It was him. It was a warning. It was time to run again. She tried to warn her innocent roommate, but without the knowledge of what she had been through, Amber just giggle--thought she was trippin' on molly or something. Brandy had no time to wait for her and no time to mourn.

The hallway was empty except for the sound of foot steps, and a distint metal noise that, had anyone been familiar--was the sound of an assault rifle being cocked.

The man entered the room, and blew apart the bedding that was once where Brandy lay. Amber reacted, but too late and ate lead, fell over dead on her bed. Poor Amber, nude, several small holes in her and she would never know the reason for her life cut short.

Brandy saw the SUV outside the dorm and decided to head to the cellar. It was a new building built on top of the old. The cellar was 60 year old, and the students would use it to get high. There was lots of places to hide, but it was her breathing that gave her away.

She backed away from the gun--light in her face. She was tearing, sweating. This was it. This is where they would silence the last person who knew. And, maybe that was ok. Once dead, her safety deposit box wold be found and the agency would pay for what they did. But that was in the future--after whatever would happen.

But she wanted to live. She reached out tentatively, touched him. He knew. He was not dumb. She figured it would stall and maybe, just maybe some poor student would come down here. But from the screams she heard earlier, she was not so sure there was anyone left to help her.

She pulled out his cock, put in in her mouth. It was something she was good at--something to take her mind off of it. He kept the gun leveled at her. But over time, as she sucked his cock, she could feel him relaxing. When it was over, she got up.

She hoped there would be more--sex maybe and more stalling. She could barely make out the sirens, but she was not sure. It was soo sound proof down here.

He had sex on his mind, but not the way she expected. The gun leveled at her and she backed away, thoughts running though her mind--what could she do, how could she stop this.

In the end, there was nothing. He fired a burst, caught her in the side. She spin around, surprised shooting pain, then was looking right at him as the second burst filled her belly and chest.

She was done. The image was fading fast as she slid down the wall and by the time she was on the floor, legs spread, she was no more.

The job was done, but he did not want to go just yet. The exit route was underground and he would blow the SUV once more people arrived. He had time.

He dragged her dead body across the floor, through down an old mattress, spread her legs wide and slid his cock into her already wet pussy. He liked that, knowing she was wet. He fucked her for a long time, feeling her warmth, her pussy hugging his cock. He rolled her and fucked her some more then after some time, rolled her back. He finally let himself go, filling her up inside. They would find his DNA for sure, but he did not even exist, so he did not care.

Cum oozed out her pussy as he grabbed this things and made his exit. His target was eliminated.

Fetish Elements: Violence, Nudity, Explicit Sexual Content, Blowjob, Machine-gun Shooting, Necro Sex, , Foot Views, Body Views.

1280X720 HD WMV Format

HOW TO SUPPORT US...

First, become a forum MEMBER.

Then, choose any of these options...

NICHECLIPS

MARSHMAN MEDIA

KINKBOMB

or purchase directly from me, LEARN HOW!

JohnM

Post by JohnM »

"Getaway Weekend"
Starring Melody Jordan
Directed By John Marshall

A guy brings his girlfriend to a secluded condo on the beach for a romantic weekend. She enters in a cute sheer nighty and they go at it. She gives him head, they fuck on the couch and bed until they are both satisfied.

But, it was all a ruse to get her alone and relaxed. He knows she has been cheating on him and accuses her of it. She denies it, but he knows and starts beating her. She tries to run, but he attacks her some more and knocks her out.

She is tied up on the bed and he pours beer on her to wake her up. He sexually assaults her--fingering her roughly, then fucking her with his beer bottle.

Later, he fingers her ass then anally assaults her.

Finally, he has her give him a great, slobbery blow-job to prove her love and secure her fate. He keeps her in place with a leather collar on her neck and a leash. He pulls it tight, half choking her while she sucks him off. Finally, he shoots his load in her mouth.

With cum dripping off her chin, he goes around behind her and pulled the leash tight. She struggles hard, thrashing and kicking. Her face is contorted--mouth open, wide eyed as she fights for her life. But, after a while she goes still, staring at nothing and it is over. She is dead.

As the final insult and for personal satisfaction he fucks her dead body until he finally cum all over her belly. He leaves her dead, spread eagle, covered in cum in the condo he rented under an assumed name.

Fetish Elements: Violence, Nudity, Explicit Sexual Content, Blowjob, Sex, Beatdown, Tied Up, R A P E, Forced BJ, Bottle Assault Fingering, Anal Fingering, Garrote Strangling, Necro Sex, Cum Shot, Facial, Body Views, Foot Views.

1280X720 HD WMV Format

HOW TO SUPPORT US...

NICHECLIPS

MARSHMAN MEDIA

KINKBOMB

JohnM

Post by JohnM »

"Longing for a Dead Girl"
Starring Madison Chandler
Directed By John Marshall

A man is obsessed with a teenager that lives next door decides to check on her. When she does not answer, he lets himself in and finds her dead. Instead of calling the police immediately, he creates a fantasy scenario in which he attempts to revive the girl in various ways including CPR, fondling, lifting, rubbing, until ultimately making love to her corpse. He then redresses her and leaves her where he found her.

Note: This is a really long postmortem-lovers necro epic. It is a slow-moving process that includes a lot of teasingly slow fondling of a very pretty corpse. Her eyes are open when found, but he closes them soon after. The process of fondling and undressing her runs much of the first half of the movie and once she is naked, there is fantastic necro fondling and non-hc sex. Then she is redressed and reposed. Look at the preview pics and fetish element description below. This has it all.

This is a LONG movie, split into 2 parts. Please look at the preview picture so you know what is in each part.

Contains: Nudity, Graphic Sexual Content, Slow Fondling, Kissing, CPR, Pulse Checking, Nylons, Limb Play, Body Positioning, Lifting, Carrying, Slow Stripping, Over Fabric Touching, Posing, Fingering, Necro Sex, Re-Dressing, Posing, Body Views..

1280X720 HD WMV Format

HOW TO SUPPORT US...

NICHECLIPS

MARSHMAN MEDIA

KINKBOMB

JohnM

Post by JohnM »

"DAUGHTER EXECUTIONS II"
STARRING
Heather, Leilani, Monicka, Juliette Black, Trixie Gunns, Ashley Rose, Brittany Hart, Brandy Alexander, Sasha

Story:
8 girls, daughters from all walks of like. Students, teacher, secretary, barista, etc.; are held captive for ransom. As each father refuses to pay, the girl is executed. Partially stripped, photographed and carried off to the side in full view of the next victim. The executions are video taped for further exploitation.

After all the girls are dead, they remove all the jewelry Then then strip each girl and pile the clothing. Later, one of the men, now alone with all the girls, drags and positions several select girls to be fucked and gets necro BJ's.

Later, while as he is about to unload in a dead girls mouth, his female partner kills him as per her instructions. Subsequently, she is then killed by the leader. No witnesses.

Bonus:
Court evidence footage from the video camera the killer used to document the event.

Fetish Elements: Violence, Nudity, Explicit Sexual Content, 9-Headshot Executions, Dishevel Clothing, Stripping, Jewelry Removal, Body Lifting, Carrying, Positioning, Dragging, Necro BJ, Necro Sex, Body Views, Foot Views.

1280X720 HD WMV Format
HOW TO SUPPORT US...

NICHECLIPS

MARSHMAN MEDIA

KINKBOMB

JohnM

Post by JohnM »

JohnM

Post by JohnM »

"Life and Death VII"
Starring Tegan Mohr

Synopsis:

A young woman has her first photo session. She ends up strangled. The CSI bag her, then in the morgue she is processed. Later, the killer pays her a visit.

Story:

LIFE

Megan is excited when the photographer arrives. They take all sorts of pictures, but mostly photos of her posing like she is dead. It is art, so she is cool with it. But, later, when she is posed tied to a chair, she gets a little nervous.

Suddenly, there is a rope around her neck and she is struggling for her life. She arches and twists, tenses up, jerks, gasps, strains, but nothing keeps her from dying and as she does a warm puddle of urine soaks her jeans.

The CSI comes in later and process the scene and bags her.

DEATH

In the morgue, she lays. Still in her clothes, very dead. It has been 14 hours since she was murdered.

The morgue attendent starts processing her. She is helped by the local police photographer. She snips off her clothing. She checks her thoroughly, processing every inch of her body. She examines her wounds, looks in her mouth, swaps her pussy and checks her feet. She sets up her body, then later she rolls her body over. She check her nails--taking samples. At some point the crime photographer leaves.

She washes the body. She soaps her up, working from her legs, up her torso, across her breast--rubbing every part. She spends time on her hair--washing it thoroughly.

Later, she is on another table, dry and has a y-incision. The killer returns. He climbs up on the table and fucks her corpse for a bit.

Later, he has her back on the main table and is fucking her mouth. Then he fucks her until he come inside her cool pussy. He looks her over once more, then covers her up.

Contains: Violence, Nudity, Explicit Sexual Content, Garrotte Strangling, Bladdar Release, Crime Scene, Morgue, Rolling, Lifting, Flopping, Postmortem, Body Washing, Hair Washing, Foot Views, Necro Sex, Necro BJ, Creampie, Body Views, Foot Views.

This movie filmed and presented in High Definition
1280X720 HD WMV Format

HOW TO SUPPORT US...

NICHECLIPS

MARSHMAN MEDIA

KINKBOMB

JohnM

Post by JohnM »

"BASH HER HEAD IN"
Starring Solara

Solara was out on a blind date. They were alone, in the country and he was a creep When he tried to make the moves on her, she rejected him. So, he viciously attacked her, strangling her until he thought she was dead.

He rolled her over, pulled down her shorts and tried to fuck the teenager.

She woke up, freaking out, she tried to crawl away. He grabed a large rock, knocking her in the back of the head, she did a face plant to the ground. He rolled the dazed girl over. She saw the rock above her, raised her hands to protect herself, but it wasn't enough. He repeatedly hit her in the head. Over and over.

When it was over, her head was cracked open, and blood covered her face and the grass next to her. She was dead this time.

Now he could fuck her without interruption and he did.

When he was done, he strips the rest of her clothes off. Then, he poked at her body with the handle of his shovel. Then he set about digging her a grave.

Fetish Elements: Violence, Nudity, Sexual Content, Sexual Assault, Struggle, Garrote Strangle, Unconscious, Rock Kill, Necro, Stripping, Body Views.

1280X720 HD WMV Format

HOW TO SUPPORT US...

NICHECLIPS

MARSHMAN MEDIA

KINKBOMB

JohnM

Post by JohnM »

"Sexual Espionage"
Starring Solara

Two spies on opposite sides, rendezvous for a sexual affair.

They are passionate, the make love.

After a while, he grabs her throat and throttles her as her head hangs over the bed.

When it is over--he fucks her body until he cums all over her.

Mission accomplished. Affair over.

Fetish Elements: Violence, Nudity, Explicit Sexual Content, Blowjob, Sex (12min), Hand Strangle with Neck Exposure, Necro Sex, Cum Shot, Body Views.

Note: Actresses are over 18 at the time of filming and the word "teen", "teenage", "young girl" is only meant to imply legal age

1280X720 HD WMV Format

HOW TO SUPPORT US...

NICHECLIPS

MARSHMAN MEDIA

KINKBOMB

JohnM

Post by JohnM »

"Office Shot"
Starring Rilynn Rae

A young woman is working in her busy office. Suddenly an gunman bursts in, shoots her, then moves through the office firing indiscriminately at her co-workers.

Wounded in the belly--bleeding, she reaches for the phone to call for help. The man comes back. She looks at him, begging him not to shoot, but he fires into her breast, killing the poor girl.

With the office now quiet, his task complete--he settles on this this girl. He is intrigued by her in death pose. He unbuttons her blouse, exposing her full breasts. He pulls her bra down, then touches and sucks them.

Then, he peaks into her panties, her warmth inviting him to explore further. He removes them, then sticks his finger in the dead office girls pussy. He leans then, and licks and sucks her juicy sex, wanting even more, but knowing the police will arrive soon.

Finished with her, he leaves the dead girl, and her office, to make the headlines for the day--before some other tragedy of the week takes the attention away from him.

Fetish Elements: Violence, Nudity, Content, Shooting, Fondling,Fondling, Pussy Licking, Blood, Body Views.

1280X720 HD WMV Format

HOW TO SUPPORT US...

NICHECLIPS

MARSHMAN MEDIA

KINKBOMB

JohnM

Post by JohnM »

"Morgue Story VI"
Starring Melody Jordan

Synopsis:

Of all the nights to be a hooker, Christmas Eve was the worse and Melody had to work. This John was strange at best, but she rolled her eyes and tried to give him a good time. When she noticed he was taking pictures of her, she got mad, took his camera and threw it across the room. The John got angry with her. She was about to leave, but he reach up, and snapped her neck. She dropped like a sack of rocks. Dead. He rolled her up in his carpet to take to the forest and bury.

In the morgue, she was a dirty corpse. Dead for 34 hours, she was found by hikers when their dog started digging up some disturbed earth. She was covered with dirt, moss and leaves.

The morgue tech and assistant worked on her. They removed as much of the loose debris as they could, then cut off all her clothing.

They gave her a standard exam, checking the wounds, black-light swaps, fingerprints, etc. They sponged some of the dirt off her skin for better views of her bruising. The sat her up and rolled her over as well.

Later, the photographer came in. It was the John that killed her. Turns out, he works for the crime lab. He snaps photos as the morgue tech lifts her up and rolls her again.

Then, she is finished and leaves him alone with her body to finish up.

He takes a few more pictures, then takes some liberties with the body. He touches and rubs her. Then he pulls his cock out and fucks her mouth. Finally, he fucks her until he comes on her tummy. He cleans up his mess and leaves.

Later, the morgue tech comes back and tapes her up.

Contains: Violence, Nudity, Explicit Sexual Content, Blowjob, Neck Break, Morgue, Postmortem, Examination, Body Rolling/Sitting Up, Necro Blow Job, Necro Sex, Body Views, Foot Views.

This movie filmed and presented in High Definition
1280X720 HD WMV Format

HOW TO SUPPORT US...

NICHECLIPS

MARSHMAN MEDIA

KINKBOMB

JohnM

Post by JohnM »

"Sentry Showdown III"
Starring Belle

Story by Astrokill

She stood watch, protecting an important room in the maze of a facility that housed the organization. Deep underneath, she was unsure, she was tasked to protect this sector Let no one pass--kill any who tried.

All was secure.

The man came into view. Stealth. Slowly moving to his target. By the time she noticed, it was too late. The fight was brief and then he had her. The garrote firmly around her neck, he pulled, feeling her body struggle and stretch against his. And, this excited him.

Once he had the one hand grip secure, he used his other to reach for her sex, letting his fingers explore as he murdered the sexy sentry. She writhed to his insertions all the while struggling agains the tight wire, digging into her flesh. Her body was hot, sweat soaked her and him as well--mixing as the murder continued.

After a while she slowed. They all did. He never rushed the kill. Sure, he could have made it quick, but where was the fun. This sector was empty. She was the only one guarding Above them, 2ft concrete floor divided him from the next sentry. All in good time.

When she was dead, he rolled her then rolled her again--getting a good look at his kill. She was a nice one. He dragged her off.

Like the schematics showed, he found a small room, only 10 meters down. There was a couch. He put her on it. Now, he would have more fun.

First, he tasted her. Dead, her sweat, a moist pussy, it was heaven. He lapped her juices before moving on to one of the main events.

He slid his cock into her awaiting mouth. It was warm. Felt good. He slid it in and out for a while, getting harder and harder until, he knew he could not postpone the moment any longer. He repositioned her, then let his cock find her tight, wet pussy. He fucked her several different ways before finally repositioning her again, and fucking her mouth one last time.

After filling her throat up with cum, he got his things and left. Still 8 more sectors to empty out before his day was finished. He hoped they were all as beautiful as she was.

Fetish Elements: Violence, Nudity, Explicit Sexual Content, Spy/Espionage, Fighting, Garrote Strangle, Fingering, Sweat, Necro BJ Necro Sex, Boots, Body Views.

1280X720 HD WMV Format

HOW TO SUPPORT US...

NICHECLIPS

MARSHMAN MEDIA

KINKBOMB