Are you at Genre Videos? If not, why not?

This is where you will find discussions on all things relating to female death scenes from movies, T.V. and genre productions.
Also, try FF CHAT! Click on this link to go there: chat

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

Bluestone
Site Admin
What is your main fetish?: strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: I'm the owner
Referral: Bluestone, of course!

Are you at Genre Videos? If not, why not?

Post by Bluestone »

Just a random survey! Genre Videos has been up for a little over a month now, and many of you are already registered, funded, and enjoying buying and downloading in the convenience of this new video mall! There are numerous special deals being offered there by the Genre Videos producers. I have 2-for-1 packages for my superheroine videos which are available nowhere else. In addition, every producer there makes more money from GV sales than from other malls. So, they can offer these special promotions to you, and still make more money at the end of the day.

Sooooo, the survey questions are:

1. Are you enjoying your GV experience and/or what would you like to see changed?

2. If you haven't visited GV, why not? It is free. :D

Blue
Bluestone's Silk Videos - Producer of Sexy Crime Dramas and Superheroine Films featuring HOT actresses!

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
DaleCar
What is your main fetish?: catfights, spy's, criminals and military women. Asphyx or knives mainly
Why do you want to join this forum?: Because I like the above mentioned stuff
Referral: Deadskirts

Re: Are you at Genre Videos? If not, why not?

Post by DaleCar »

Haven't joined yet. Mainly cause my interests are fairly specific and I haven't seen anything new yet that struck my fancy. Also I'm just generally behind on everything. So taking time to do the registration just adds one more thing to a list I'm not catching up on. As an aside. If chris corner would be part of your line up It would speed up my interest in joining. I have an interest in seeing some of his catfight and spygirl vids. But I'm not going to nicheclips for them for a variety of reasons.

Inevitably I will get around to activating a membership. Just not in a super hurry to do it.

Dale
Nyghtfall
What is your main fetish?: Fantasy Asphyxiation
Why do you want to join this forum?: Wanted to hang out with like-minded folks
Referral: DeadSkirts

Post by Nyghtfall »

DaleCar wrote:I haven't seen anything new yet that struck my fancy.
Ditto that. We're already five months into the year, and I've only bought three videos from anyone so far, the last two in March.
https://cinemagore.com - My fantasy death fetish directory and personal art gallery
https://visionsofdarkness.net - My board (Original Dark Art & Fiction)
https://nyghtfall3d.com - My blog and mainstream art gallery
xj900uk
What is your main fetish?: Death fetish especially drowning
Why do you want to join this forum?: So I can chat to people about simulated and depicted death scenes in movies
Referral: Heard about it from a fellow contact

Post by xj900uk »

I think I'm registered Blue, to be honst I am not sure though as I get confused as to which ones I'e v joined...
Bluestone
Site Admin

Post by Bluestone »

xj900uk wrote:I think I'm registered Blue, to be honst I am not sure though as I get confused as to which ones I'e v joined...
Hi xj900uk,

Yes, you are registered at Genre Videos with the same username as here. I checked and you had yet to be activated for credit card funding, so I activated you, because you are well known to me. So, not only can you check out what's available there, but you can fund your account with your credit card now.

To All,

If, like xj900uk, you are a member here and haven't received a producer's invite, pm or email me directly, and I'll hook you up as long as I know that you've been a community member for a reasonable period of time.

There is a customer review function at Genre Videos. Please take advantage of it to review videos that you like, dislike or are lukewarm about, even if you purchased them elsewhere. This will assist other customers to know what is good and not so good in the opinion of previous customers. All producers hype their own work. It's natural... but it's the customers' comments that really matter when trying to decide whether or not to spend your hard-earned money on what sounds like the best film since Hitchcock's Psycho! (Personal favourite of mine ;-) )

Blue
Bluestone's Silk Videos - Producer of Sexy Crime Dramas and Superheroine Films featuring HOT actresses!

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
Nyghtfall

Post by Nyghtfall »

Bluestone wrote:There is a customer review function at Genre Videos. Please take advantage of it to review videos that you like, dislike or are lukewarm about, even if you purchased them elsewhere.
The last two videos I bought were made by a producer not yet listed: Truly Rough Productions.
https://cinemagore.com - My fantasy death fetish directory and personal art gallery
xj900uk
What is your main fetish?: Death fetish especially drowning
Why do you want to join this forum?: So I can chat to people about simulated and depicted death scenes in movies
Referral: Heard about it from a fellow contact

Post by xj900uk »

Yes, you are registered at Genre Videos with the same username as here. I checked and you had yet to be activated for credit card funding, so I activated you, because you are well known to me. So, not only can you check out what's available there, but you can fund your account with your credit card now.
Thank you Blue, much appreciated... :clap:
Bluestone
Site Admin

Post by Bluestone »

Nyghtfall wrote:
Bluestone wrote:There is a customer review function at Genre Videos. Please take advantage of it to review videos that you like, dislike or are lukewarm about, even if you purchased them elsewhere.
The last two videos I bought were made by a producer not yet listed: Truly Rough Productions.
Are they a producer that you would recommend? If so, email me their contact information, and I will approach them. We're only looking for the top producers though. I've turned down many requests from producers for a store at Genre Videos, because Genre Videos is all about quality over quantity. Not looking for 100 producers... just the top 20 or so!

Blue

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
Major_Tom
What is your main fetish?: Executions
Why do you want to join this forum?: Free videos by BigJohn
Referral: Deadskirts board

Post by Major_Tom »

Bluestone wrote:
Nyghtfall wrote: Truly Rough Productions.
Are they a producer that you would recommend?
Blue
Yes, definitely. They did some great stabbings and use top-notch actresses like Savannah or Star for example.
Nyghtfall

Post by Nyghtfall »

Bluestone wrote:Are they a producer that you would recommend?
They're the only producer who shoots lift-up stranglings (my favorite kind) with any degree of regularity. Combine that with their wonderfully artistic use of Depth-of-Field camera effects, the creative freedom they apparently enjoy by shooting a wide variety of scenarios, the terrific performances their models give, and yeah, I definitely recommend them.

For example, one of the two videos I bought from them in March, "Kiss of Death IV", features Savannah Costello attacked from behind and stabbed in the back while still wearing her tank-top (Seeing victims attacked while still fully clothed is a huge turn-on for me). The killer leaves the knife in and starts groping her breasts while she maintains a look of shock, fear, and pain. I'm not even a stabbing fan when it comes to fetish videos, and just the ad copy for that clip made me hard the moment I saw it, so I immediately bought a copy. My only gripe is that, when the camera cuts to a ground-level shot of Savannah lying on the floor with her back arched - presumably to maintain the illusion that the knife handle is now pressed between her and the floor - it's clear there's no knife in her back, effectively shattering the illusion, so I edited that shot out of my copy.

Bottom line, since launching a year ago, they've become the only producer I most eagerly await new material from. Whether they're sniping Savannah from across an apartment complex in "Savannah Sniped", wrapping zip ties around the necks of a couple of coeds and watching them squirm to death in "Zip Killer", or cutting Kobe Lee's heart out in "Valentine Heart" - none of which I've seen, yet - I may not buy every video they release, but I'm always excited to see what they do next.

By stark contrast, when I see other producers update their stores, my only thought is, "Hmmm... Lemme guess... Yet another live rape scene..."

:: click ::

"Yep..."

:: close tab ::

TRP offers a few ways to reach them.

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/trulyroughproductions
Twitter: https://twitter.com/TrulyRough
Email: trulyroughproductions@gmail.com
Egeek
What is your main fetish?: I love horror movies. Stuff that is made from the imagination. erotic art. I love sight of legs in pantyhose or stockings or tights or leggings. also mention of feet.
Why do you want to join this forum?: To chat and to post my stories that have to do with my horror tastes and fetishes. To be among others that like or have similar fantasies. Only keep the thoughts in the fantasy realm.
Referral: A member named nyghtfall mentioned the site on his board.

Post by Egeek »

whats the account funding options? I could join but right now I dont have spare money to use. plus Im more of a mainstream horror type person. Also my tastes are specific as well.
Bluestone
Site Admin

Post by Bluestone »

Egeek wrote:whats the account funding options? I could join but right now I dont have spare money to use. plus Im more of a mainstream horror type person. Also my tastes are specific as well.
Hi Egeek,

The funding is multiples of $20, but I am doing an update soon to add $15 as another option, since a lot of clips are around that amount. There are already 15 producers at GV. So, there is a lot of varying material to choose from, but I'm not sure whether your specific tastes are covered. Of course, it's free to register and look around. You don't have to buy if you don't see anything that tickles your fancy.

Hey Nyghtfall,

Thanks for the info. I will contact them and invite them on board.

Blue

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
jubbaduffa
What is your main fetish?: belly button stabbings
Why do you want to join this forum?: I like videos and discussion on the female navel stabbing fetish
Referral: through a link at susyfight

Post by jubbaduffa »

I don't see anywhere to pay with a credit card...are we going to have that option? thanks.
Bluestone
Site Admin

Post by Bluestone »

jubbaduffa wrote:I don't see anywhere to pay with a credit card...are we going to have that option? thanks.
Yes. All you have to do is email or pm me and I will activate all legitimate members of our community. You are now activated for credit card funding, jubbaduffa. Check your account profile.

Blue

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
jubbaduffa
What is your main fetish?: belly button stabbings
Why do you want to join this forum?: I like videos and discussion on the female navel stabbing fetish
Referral: through a link at susyfight

Post by jubbaduffa »

cool thanks..