Kerie thread and Review of "Real Estate Strangler"!

This is where you will find discussions on all things relating to female death scenes from movies, T.V. and genre productions.
Also, try FF CHAT! Click on this link to go there: chat

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

Bluestone
Site Admin
What is your main fetish?: strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: I'm the owner
Referral: Bluestone, of course!

Kerie thread and Review of "Real Estate Strangler"!

Post by Bluestone »

Well, it's about time we started a Kerie thread here, and what better time than the debut of her latest asphixia thriller, "The Real Estate Strangler", to be followed next posting with her co-starring role with Petra in "The Beneficiary". "The Real Estate Strangler" has only been posted for a few hours, but I've already received the following email review from Arc Raven. I received his permission to reproduce it here.

Blue

"The Real Estate Strangler" - A Review by Arc Raven"

Audio and Clarity [9/10]
Realism and Feel [10/10]
Story and Plot [10/10]
Death Scene [8/10]
Acting [10/10]

Overall Rating: [4/5 Stars]
10 20 30 40 50

-
Audio and Clarity
There is a few moments in this film where it seems that the audio gets cut or rather dims down here and there to the point where you lose some minor dialogue. Also here and there you can hear the sound of clicking camera however it's not enough to cause an issue. You have to really listen in to hear it.

Realism and Feel
You can really place yourself in this film as if it's really happening. I felt that the production was done in a way to really get you to experience the situation from all angles to the point where you begin to feel bad for the poor girl well knowing what's going to happen to her. The acting was stupendous and made you feel the real terror and drama in this.

Story and Plot
As stated before this film really grasps the realism to a point where you feel for her in a way where you hope she gets away even though you know what will happen.

Death Scene
The manual hand strangle is superb, you can feel the realism as he squeezes her throat. You can see the fear in her eye in all it's purity. Truly an exotic delight for any fan of this sensual art. I did however feel that it would have been more effective if the tie around her neck was looped like when tying your shoe. Also the time it took to kill her was too short, I know time is money but all the time at the end for the overlook scenes could have been used for the actual murder itself. Time aside this is a still a grand production. This review took a while to write because I kept watching it if that's any indication of how good it is.

Acting
Kerie is absolutely remarkable in this film, her sultry voice ads a sensual feel to her performance to really draw you in. She has grasped the emotion of true fear and terror, her professional acting meets the standards of most high rated actors on television today. Absolutely amazing. Kerie has that "girl next door" appeal while giving the professional performance like any Hollywood star. Breaking free and running for her life was shear brilliance as in most films the woman usually just stands there in a gaze and then ends up in a "oh how did I get caught again?" scenario so it's nice to see raw emotion and the drive for life!

Final Review
This is a movie that's worth what you pay and perhaps one of the best pieces done by Bluestone Productions. I highly recommend it to anyone who is a fan of this art-form. While being a fictional story it seems almost real in the way that you'd swear you are watching a hit thriller.

-
Personal Note
I have watched a lot of HGTV in the last couple of years and from what I have seen they would have someone like Kerie be in Real Estate, one thing people are concerned about is space especially for appliances and furniture which bumped up the realism to another level here. In conclusion i would like to say that this movie is definitely worth the money and if anything it will only satisfy your desires in many ways. While I may have rated four out of five stars don't let that deter you from this film, I'm a stickler on small and minor details that's all.
Bluestone's Silk Videos - Producer of Sexy Crime Dramas and Superheroine Films featuring HOT actresses!

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
gold

Re: Kerie thread and Review of "Real Estate Strangler"!

Post by gold »

Agree tremendous acting and script .Seance was also special and she displayed a more cynical coniving and deceiving type.You had to route against her in that video..Shes really a great addition. More please