Have you acted out your fantasies?

This is where you will find discussions on all things relating to female death scenes from movies, T.V. and genre productions.
Also, try FF CHAT! Click on this link to go there: chat

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

Bluestone
Site Admin
What is your main fetish?: strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: I'm the owner
Referral: Bluestone, of course!

Have you acted out your fantasies?

Post by Bluestone »

Hi Guys and Dolls,

I had the ultimate rush a few weeks ago when I had my hands around Petra's lovely neck as she lay on my office desk! We were filming "Worked To Death". I was no longer admiring Petra's beauty on a computer screen. I was there with her in person, and she had consented to me pretending to surprise her in a late night office environment and strangle her to death. For me, being an asphixia fan since puberty and a Petra fan since I first beheld her on screen, nothing will come close to that experience!! It was awesome!!! :D

Of course, I was in complete control and was super gentle with Petra, but as she writhed on the desk, pretending to be strangled, it was a first person experience that is unparalleled in my fetish experiences.

The thought crossed my mind that, as I share this experience with you, many of you may have had similar acting out experiences. I know that many posters have shared experiences of fetish play with their girlfriends (and boyfriends). Anybody else care to share?

Blue

P.S. Here is a still from "Worked To Death"

Bluestone's Silk Videos - Producer of Sexy Crime Dramas and Superheroine Films featuring HOT actresses!

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
TenderFlesh

Re: Have you acted out your fantasies?

Post by TenderFlesh »

When I was just 15 and having newly discovered my necro fetish I had a cute little brunette girlfriend who would role play with me. You know I love shooting fantasies so she was always shot in the breast and pussy. She would writh about moaning and breathing deeply (all to my urging and "directing") and then die. Then I would pretend to be her lover and saviour and would undress her to expose her wounds, pretend to remove the bullets, do a little mouth to mouth and, amazingly, bring her back to life. What great fun for exploring and touching her sweet body and she was always aroused just like I at the game.