The ladies of KHP

This is where you will find discussions on all things relating to female death scenes from movies, T.V. and genre productions.
Also, try FF CHAT! Click on this link to go there: chat

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

jhsnuff
What is your main fetish?: FANTASY of slow, painful death. Strangling, stabbing, electro-shock -- as long as the object of my fantasy suffers, it's all good.
Why do you want to join this forum?: Keep up with new videos
Referral: Bluestone on Fet-Noir

The ladies of KHP

Post by jhsnuff »

If anyone knows how to reach Paul, I'd love to know how Nicole, Britton and the other ladies who died so beautifully for our pleasure are doing. I hope that they've found employment in other cinematic endeavors.
Max5s

Re: The ladies of KHP

Post by Max5s »

I don't know about Nicole, but I recall Paul announcing a few years ago that Britton had died.
Bluestone
Site Admin
What is your main fetish?: strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: I'm the owner
Referral: Bluestone, of course!

Post by Bluestone »

Max5s wrote: Mon Sep 12, 2022 3:21 pm I don't know about Nicole, but I recall Paul announcing a few years ago that Britton had died.
Died? For real? What happened? I don't recall hearing this.

Blue
Bluestone's Silk Videos - Producer of Sexy Crime Dramas and Superheroine Films featuring HOT actresses!

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
tommygun
What is your main fetish?: Shootings and Arrows!
Why do you want to join this forum?: Exchange views with the other members.
Referral: G-Man back from the very beginning, and Blue a few years later.

Post by tommygun »

Blue, like you, I'm a bit shocked the idea that Britton died... Does anyone have any other information on this...?
---------------
CreditCards & PPal: Black Nylons
CreditCards & PPal: Rue Morgue
Crypto, CashApp, etc: PowerShopz
it's easy to buy direct! blacknylonsfilms@yahoo.com
Other: Sorry. DeadSexyClips/Kinky-Clips has become impossible to work with
CinemorgueFan
What is your main fetish?: Loss of bodily control.
Why do you want to join this forum?: Inspiration for my own custom videos.
Referral: Google.

Post by CinemorgueFan »

I found a thread from 2017 announcing Britton's death, but the posts afterwards indicate she was actually seriously injured (paralyzed?) from being hit by a car and came close to death, but survived.

http://www.femmefatalities.com/phpBB3/v ... e8aa15017e
You're gonna be so full of lead, you'll have to use your dick as a pencil!
Max5s

Post by Max5s »

Paul was always a pretty straight shooter. It's not like him to say someone died then revise the story. It's also not like him to refer to a woman as a little girl. He would normally have referred to her by name. Maybe another person was injured in what appears to have been an accident.
CinemorgueFan

Post by CinemorgueFan »

Max5s wrote: Tue Sep 13, 2022 4:02 pm Paul was always a pretty straight shooter. It's not like him to say someone died then revise the story. It's also not like him to refer to a woman as a little girl. He would normally have referred to her by name. Maybe another person was injured in what appears to have been an accident.
Paul refers to her as "the girl" on the second page ("The girl had no temper at all.") and bringing up another girl without context or clear indication of her being someone else would cause confusion. It sounds more like Paul was simply mistaken in his initial announcement and Britton suffered serious injuries that left her physically disabled.
MCHkiller
What is your main fetish?: I like seeing movies and pictures where women get it in the gut erotically, any weapon
Why do you want to join this forum?: I've heard great things about the things that get talked about and shared on here. looking forward to seeing some
Referral: I've been seeing references online for a long time

Post by MCHkiller »

If she is alive but disabled badly or even permanently I wish there were a way for us to privately or anonymously help her. She gave US so much. Like a gofundme or some equivalent.
smudger

Post by smudger »

I remember Paul saying that she had died.
CinemorgueFan

Post by CinemorgueFan »

smudger wrote: Sun Sep 25, 2022 11:47 am I remember Paul saying that she had died.
Like I mentioned above, Paul initially said she died, but then announced she survived her near-death experience and had serious injuries (potentially paralysis). If anyone has any updates since, they would be most appreciated.
Ric delCampo

Post by Ric delCampo »

I read that thread also. And while it was a bit ambiguous, to me it appeared that he was saying that Britton had died. "The little girl hit by the car"," who survived with injuries, to me, appeared to be somebody else involved in the accident. He didn't give any details of the accident, so we don't know what happened or who was involved.
Also, since everybody is using a fake or stage name, we can't look it up.

:cry:
Cum catapultae proscriptae erunt tum soli proscript catapultas habebunt.
CinemorgueFan

Post by CinemorgueFan »

I don't think Paul would have brought up another individual without context and focus on that individual instead of Britton in the rest of his posts. Comments like "almost didn't make it" and "she was convinced she was dying" seem to indicate she came close to death when he made his post, but his announcement was fortunately premature. And it sounds like she was struck by a car, which would usually injure one person. The thread was about Britton, so I feel like his posts would have been all about Britton.